Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Blue's search for depraved fun (Includes all between fucking and snuff)

Hi, I'm Blue.

(Currently working on fleshing out the Plots-section! Check back later if that's what you're looking for!)

Introduction
---
So, I'm new here. Very new. Not new to roleplay in general. The last couple of years I've been GMing a table top RPG group, but that seldom gets as sexy as I want it. I've been doing text-based free-form RP on and off through my teens and adult life.

I've started getting in contact with a few darling people from this site about some plays that we're setting up and I'm having a great time of it! But, I figured I might try a request post to see what happens!

A little about me:
---
I am 25 years old and work full time, thinking of potentially going back to study. I am flirty and I prefer to chat and get to know the people I play with. This does not mean sending pictures or videochatting! That is one of my few limits!

I *love* TTRPGs. Just finished a short campaign on Dungeon World and started a Blades in the Dark one. Honestly, it's my biggest passion currently and if you have some idea as to how to incorporate those kind of games/dice rolling/stats into a sexy story, go right ahead and tell!

Other than that I love movies, series and video games. Video games being my 2nd biggest passion! Basically, I am a big nerd.

I'm on GMT, which might make it easier or more difficult for you to get in touch with me, but I am usually available on-and-off throughout the day.

How we play:
---
I am looking to play over PMs, mail, Discord or Skype. I always really enjoy getting to know my partner over chats as well! Mainly Discord and Skype

What I am looking for:
---
Pretty sick stuff. Let's be honest. I have a taste for some pretty depraved shit and if you feel like you can one-up me, go ahead. I dare you.

With my kinks in mind we'll likely go through several characters. Use them up and toss them aside. But that does not mean I'm looking for fast, vapid one-offs (though that could be fun some times). I prefer my stories to have a good plot (with lots of smut) with characters who are well-fleshed out and interesting in their own right. I am definitely interested in a longer build-up and story happening before the big bad-end finalé!

Specific (sick) kinks I am looking for:
*Include one of these in your PM to me for immediate attention!*
Bad-ends of all kinds
Snuff
Gore
Brain-stuff (like, opening the skull of an alive victim, messing with or altering the brain physically, chemically or magically)
Decapitation and related play (yes, you heard me right - I want you to cut my head off and play with it) - Always a BIG craving
Limb-removal
Cannibalism - Eat me, dead, alive, raw or cooked. <3

Other kinks (not as grotesque):
Pregnancy
Watersports
(Extreme) Humiliation
Body modification
Bestiality
Mind-control
Oviposition
Cheating
Non-consensual
Consensual
Incest
... And a hundred other things. Just ask!

What I don't do:
Furries
Feet
... Yeah that's about it.

I generally have no preference of my partners sex/gender or that of the characters they play (worth mentioning that if you want to play a Futa, you're gonna get some extra attention though).

So, it looks something like:
FxF
FxFu
FxM
FuxFu
FxOther

I am looking to play females for the most part (possibly Futa) but will concider playing a male for the kind of stories I am suggesting here, if you would absolutely prefer that.

Plots [Under Construction!]
---
I currently do not have any pre-concieved plots, but would rather work together with a partner that I click with to make something we both would enjoy. Here are some pointers though:

Setting:
Fantasy
Sci-Fi
Cyberpunk (A favourite of mine)

Last edited:
Hey, I pmed you, but I figured I'd reply as well. Totally interested.
[automerge]1529283643[/automerge]
Don't want to spam you, but I saw that you're online

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom