Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Royal Reward (Garnet x Jaegerfox)

Garnet

Super-Earth
Aria had just wanted to get that brooch from the old man and be done with robbing travellers in the forest till after winter. He should have been the curvy redhead's meal ticket, should have given her a break from all of this if only for a little while but... Why on Earth did she still listen to that stupid little voice in her head? It didn't have her best interests at heart.

When he left his party, she had been thrilled drawing a scrap of fabric up her face to hide it as she crept along watching him come closer to her spot. What she hadn't expected was the bear that nearly took her out as it leapt at the king just as she grabbed that brooch from his royal throat. She could have gotten away easily but seeing the man fighting for his life brought something sentimental out of her. She helped him fight it off finishing the beast with a sword in it's brain after it had knocked her back every time she got close.

Now she was sat beside him, blouse torn, leather pants and stolen leg armour coated in dirt from being thrown around and nearly mauled by the beast panting for breath with his brooch forgotten in the mud. Her milky skin was bruised and her long curls had been half torn from her ponytail. She finished the job running her hand through her hair and letting the tie snap. Aria rested her back against the tree watching the old man whole hearing the rapid tramp of horses. It wouldn't be long till they arrived.

"Any hope for a royal pardon your highness?" she asked with a slight laugh. One had to have a sense of humour before they were executed. Her legs felt too weak to escape right now and she had left her horse at an inn and walked into the forest alone. It was obvious that she had tried to rob the king and that alone would earn her a harsh punishment but...she couldn't just let the old fool die. That wasn't her style.

The King was returning from visiting one of the neighboring countries to settle a trade agreement between the Kingdom and the nation of Permian. The King always liked to work out agreements and treaties face to face with the leaders of other nations. He felt that it better a man and showed the resolve that one need to face with others. The old man always taught this to his only son, the Prince. One day the Prince would lead Kingdom in his place, and to do so. He always told him that a honest and caring King was what the people needed and would follow him always.

They were only a day out before returning to the Capitol and the Castle that was called home. They had decided to stop for the night and camp starting off in the morning to get at midday. As the others ready the food, the King decided to talk a walk in the forest of his youth. He had left his guards behind as he had a blade to defend himself from trouble that may arrive. He made his way deeper into the forest not knowing that he was being followed by two predators of the night.

As he wandered, noise from the bushes startled him as he drew his sword to face to unknown. But to his surprised, a young beautiful female came pulling the brooch from his neck as a massive bear attacked him. The King slashed his sword at the wild Beast as it tried to kill him, not paying much to the female that was just there. The man tried his best to fight the animal but was quickly dropped to the ground and was about to killed, when the red hair woman came to his aid and stopped the beast.

This give the man must needed seconds yo recover his blade and fight back. With the woman's help, the two battled the bear for sometime getting knocked back to the ground getting back up again and again. Eventually, the duo was victorious in killing the bear with Aria's blade in its brain and his own blade in its lungs. As the battle ended, the King panted breathing heavily from the battle.

Leading against the dead beasts body. He looked at the woman who had at first robbed him then came to his aid in saving his life. Normally, she would get an execution, but he didn't know what to do. The sounds of his men coming to his aid got closer with each passing second. He listened to her request hearing the humour in her voice. "Your Majesty. Are you okay?" One of the Knights asked as they finally arrived. "We hear a bear and saw that you were gone." The head knight spoke before seeing the dead beast and then Aria and the King property in the mud. "Arrest her for robbing the King" The knight ordered only to be stopped by the King who spoke up. "Halt, this young lady saved my life and help kill the beast. She saw the bear attack and came to my aid." He said standing up with the help of one of the Knights.

"Help her up, we are returning to the castle at once. Also bring the bear. We will have it for lunch when we return." He said as they returned to the camp and packed up leaving for the castle. Soon the King sat in the carriage with Aria alone. The man looked at the woman as they traveled down the road, "I can't not have the one who saved my life be executed. Even if they first tried to rob from me. So I guess this is your pardon" he said smiling some. "When we returned, I will reward you for saving me". He said knowing that he had to be a better man to allow the woman who risk her life to help him live. They would be castle in afew hours.

Aria wondered how far she could make it if she started climbing? She'd like to see one of the king's guard shuffling up the tree but there was always the chance that they would just shoot her like a pigeon. Besides her legs already ached as did her arms so she might not even make it to the safety of the branches... What an awful line of thought.

Aria looked over at the king resting against the bear with a harsh intensity in her eyes. Just what was he going to do with her! When his men filled the clearing, she began visibly frightened hoping to gain their sympathy if only to make her end a relatively painless one. The last thing she had expected was for the king to suddenly vouch for her, let alone say she had helped save him. Maybe he had been worth saving. Aria nodded doing her best to look like a innocent huntress before realising that what they believed didn't really matter if the king wanted her alive She had to press against the Knight closely when he helped her up wrapping her arms round his neck and letting him all but carry her to the carriage. He certainly didn't seem to mind the proximity either if the blush on his face was any hint. Heh cute. She always liked teasing young men. They had the best reactions.

"Why did you spare me?" She asked softly with his brooch still tightly clenched in her fist. "Heh... You're a strange old man. I don't know many who would spare a thief no matter what I did but... I'm grateful." Said Aria softly. The rocking of the carriage was very soothing and the fight had stolen all her energy and adrenaline. "I... Don't need a reward..." She mumbled sleepily "As long as you don't have me killed I'll be happy." She said with a grin.

As rude as it probably was to fall asleep in front of the king, the curvy thief didn't really have much choice. She was out for a good couple of hours and nearly rolled off her seat a couple times before a jolt from the carriage brought her back to world of the living. "What... Where are we?" She asked rubbing her eyes like a drowsy child looking up at the king sleepily looking out of the window. Lots of lush fruit trees and a straight cobbled path that was ridiculously wide. Kings Road, Aria had never been so far up it before but it was normally where she found her best prey. It was the main road in and out of the palace after all.

"What's your name anyway sire?" She asked not too familiar with these particular lands. She only bothered to learn the names and personalities of the Noble's who land she was in just in case she was caught. She never really bothered with royalty before. "I'm Aria by the way and I'm also very confused why you're taking me to the palace... I thought outsiders weren't permitted inside?"

The King listened to her as they rode in the carriage, most people wouldn't have through twice for turning her in for stealing, especially from royalty. The old man blinked as he looked at the young woman as he spoke. "You came back and saved my life. So I'm returning the favor, that's all" he said before looking out of the window. "A life for a life."

Soon, all he heard was the faint sound of slow breathing as Aria had falling asleep. He would watch the passing trees as they headed toward the palace getting closer and closer with the passing hours. The loud banging of metal on the floor ringed as the brooch landed on the floor. He blinked as he looked up to her still asleep. He shook his head, "took alot out of her." He said to himself as he through about what he would do back at the palace when they arrive.

Hours passing and the morning night come as they rode on the Kings Road that lead toward the palace. His attention was pulled back to his passenger waking up seeing the surrounding and asking him his name. The King blinked as he was abit surprised she tried to rob him and didn't know who he was. "I am King Damien of the Kingdom of Aurva. We are in the Capital of Villia." He smirked when she mention about Outsiders being not allowed in the castle. "That true, unless your the leader of the nation that it's in." He said smirking still as they entered the castle at last and stopped in the courtyard and the door soon open by one of the guards allowing Damien to exit the carriage.

Once out in the courtyard, rows of maids and Butlers with armed guards stood to the side from the Carriage all the way to the door of the castle. The head butler bowed as the King approached him "welcome back your Majesty. I heard about the attack. Are you unharmed?" He asked to which the King shook his head, "I am fine, thanks to aome help." He said looking back to Aria the back to Head Bulter, "have a bath set for our guest and have bear cooked for lunch. Call together all for the meal at lunch. I will have a announcement to make then." The Head bulter nodded "Yes, my lord" he said nodding to several maids that would take Aria to take a bath and clear up for later. "See you at noon Aria" The King spoke before entering the castle leaving the Red head girl to the maids.

Hours later, in the great hall. The many people that served the King and the Royal family had gathered for the King's announcement and for the meal as well. The King was sitting in his throne as his son, the Prince Korisho was speaking to him. "What is announcement you going to make Father?" He asked to which he just received a smile. "It will be one that you will like my son." He said before looking up at Aria was guided into the hall by the maids and asked to come toward the throne and stand by the King's side. Korisho was taking aback by Aria's Beauty and her beautiful hair and amazing body. He blinked watching the woman who had saved his father join them by the throne.

"My friends. Thank you for coming. Last night on my way back. I was attacked by a wild bear and would died if not for the help that came" hr spoke holding his hand up to point to Aria. "My life was saved this young warrior called Aria. She came yo my aid when she could have lelf to my faith. And for that she has my thank and to show that thanks." He said before standing up taking Korisho and Aria hands snd placing the hands ontop of each other. "She will be married to my son, Prince and become a member of my family. Korisho blinked as his eyes widen when his father announced that he would be married to the Aria. "Father what are you saying?" Hr asked the King blushing looking at the female then back to his father. "Son, it is time you have a wife or your own and she is a great fighter. Just keep her in line and a good member of the family" the King said glancing back to Aria and smirked. "This is your reward" hr said smirking.

Last edited:
"You're a rare breed your highness." She murmured before letting the carriage lull her to sleep. Aria had certainly needed the rest. Her legs and back were bruised and if she hadn't been wearing her leather bracers, her arms might have been badly slashed. Add that to a days hike as no inns were allowed so close to the road, no people were allowed either but that didn't stop her, and Aria's body was aching and crying out for rest. She eventually slumped down into a more comfortable position against the padded seats dropping the brooch. She certainly looked her age when she was asleep.

"Villia? Guess I traveled further up the road than I thought. You were supposed to be a Duke with very ostentatious hair. I only realised you were King when I watched you with the knights. I don't normally stay long enough to learn the names of the aristocracy." She sighed rubbing her eyes sleepily and quickly snatching up the brooch holding it like a life line. She gave his smirk a small chuckle of agreement wondering what on earth she had gotten herself into.

The curvy redhead looked tense when the carriage stopped and gingerly exited after Damian staying close to his side. He was the only person here she knew and her only protection. "I'll be looking forward to taking a bite out of that bear." She smiled trying to hide her desire to steal a horse and run away. Instead she followed the maids who cooed at her hair and questioned her about herself, and her daring adventures. She told a few tales to make them giggle involving saving a few young men, before she sank happily into the bath. The eldest maid who scared the thief with her glare softened up when she saw her injuries and applied a balm that worked wonders in her tired muscles before getting her dressed far less kindly. Her hair had been dried and smelt sweet before it was adorned with a few jewelled clips to keep her curls out of her face while the rest ran freely down her back. The dress she had been done into was gorgeous, green with a cream bodice and matching green bell sleeves that were fantastic for concealing her daggers.

Aria gave herself a once over in the mirror as a ruby necklace and earrings were attached to her and smiled before attaching her belt with her sword around her waist. The corset helped show her curves even better and while the dress flowed out for better movement, it still hugged her figure tightly. She took one final breath before following the maids into the large hall. She wanted to look around but could keenly feel the eyes honing in on her body and so she calmly looked ahead with her head high and eyes focused on the throne. When she arrived by the king, she gave him a confused look hoping her would explain why he had brought her here and had her dressed in such finery. The redhead then took her first look at Korisho as if she was measuring him up. He was handsome, tall and looked fairly strong but she was too focused on knowing what the king had planned for her to keep her attention on him for long.

Aria flushed brightly when her hand was given to the prince, eyes widening at the king's words. "W-what?" She stuttered looking between the pair of royals in shock and confusion. "Gold would have been fine you know sire." She replied still looking quite flushed. Damn the old man! Aria couldn't just refuse! But why was he giving his son to her? Was he some kind of maniac that couldn't get a royal or noble wife because of some problem with him?

Korisho was still taking aback from the sudden announcement by his father, the King that he would be married to Aria. The Prince looked at her and couldn't help by blush brightly as he took in her look more as she stood infront of him. The green dress that she wore showed off her curves and even more her figure while being easy to move in even with the sword that he saw at her side. He couldn't help but take in the women's features blushing at the same time.

The Prince shook off his distraction and looked back at his father, the King. "Father, what do you mean she is to be my wife?" He asked once more as The King lookrd at the pair. "Korisho, my time is getting closer to the end and soon you will need a strong woman at your side." The King turned and looked at Aria, " nonsense, your a perfect fit into the family. We need a strong woman to help lean the Kingdom into the future" Korisho sighed deeply, "But. You can't just decide that for us... I mean.... We hadn't even seen each other until now" the young male said feeling at odd about the whole thing. The King shook his head, "You may not know much of each other. But, you always told me that you have been looking for a strong woman and maybe you being shy around girls will improve. I have found one for you my son and she is the strongest woman I seen. How many can fight off a bear?" He asked to which Korisho closed his eyes and sighed deeply, knowing his father, it was unless to argue with him.

Damien placed his hands onto their shoulders as he looked out to the crowd, "they will lead this kingdom forward one day." He said smiling as he helded the two close, he whispered to Aria, "now. You can't refuse my reward" he smiled turning back to the people. "Now, let's eat and celebrate!" He called out to cheers as the cooking staff brought out the food and setting up the tables.

Korisho sat down at the head table next to Aria as the staff placed the food and drinks infront of them. "I'm sorry this happend. When he told my that he was going to reward you for saving him. I didn't know this is what he meant." He told her as his glanced over her body taking in her features and getting to her face and blushing some as he would glace into her beautiful crimson eyes and her red hair before looking away nervous.

Last edited:
"Yes what do you mean?" Hissed the thief glancing between the king and his heir. What on Earth was this mad old monarch thinking?! The prince seemed just as confused as she was which was a relief. She didn't know how she would handle a prince demanding her hand even if his father giving him to her wasn't much better. Her eyes now had a chance to take in Korisho's tall form. He was exceedingly handsome with an adventurous playfulness that she hadn't expected to find on a Prince's expression. His light hair gave him an added youthfulness to his face, something that she quickly decided she enjoyed.

"B-but sire! Royalty don't normally marry... People like me." She says under her breath. Aria wasn't stupid. She knew that if someone found out that she had first robbed the king, not to mention countless nobles and even a few knights, her head would be quickly removed from her shoulders. "I've never even spoken to your son! ...There's really no changing your mind is there?" She continued to process before giving a sigh. She had seen that kind of resolute look before from her grandfather and knew that the king wouldn't be swayed.

Aria flushed till her cheeks matched her rosy hair as he presented the two of them to the nobility gathered in front of them and glanced nervously at Korisho. He didn't seem like a lunatic and she doubted he would be able to find an adventurous woman in his own social circle considering that even the men were very protected. Aria was certainly adventurous considering her line of work.

Batty old man! She wanted to curse him as he just smiled and began the feast. What was he thinking? She finally got the chance to really look the prince over as they sat and surprisingly enough, she liked what she saw. He was strong without being overly muscle bound, probably had enough strength to throw her over his shoulder though. His features were sharp but still boyish giving him a little added cuteness. He was definitely her type but his personality was her main worry.

"Me either... You're not angry at me..." She said not asking but sounding very confused. "I don't really know what's going on here but I guess we're stuck together for the time being. It's um nice to meet you." She said giving him a timid smile that was unusual for the thief. The food stole her eyes away from his as the days travel hit her and she dug in. She barely cared to restrain herself enough to eat politely but somehow she managed. Aria did flush though at the moan that left her lips soft enough for only Korisho our his father to hear it. She was starving and the food was amazing and kept coming. Maybe she could get used to this. Then a a rather large shellfish was placed on her plate making her pause and glance at the extra cutlery.

"Um K-Korisho how do I?" She asked softly looking at him imploringly for help.

The Prince nodded as he looked at her agreeing with her. "I guess so, nice to meet you too" He smiled softly with a light blush on his cheek. " you want, I can show you around the castle" he said as he watched her for second not being able to look away. He blushed and glanced to the side.

It was easy to tell that the Prince was still taken back by the sudden announcement of their engagement. He sighed softly as he rubbed his forehead thinking on what was going on through his father, the King's mind. He always been abit shy when it came to looking for woman, really any beautiful woman. Aria wasn't like any woman he had ever seen before, her milky skin gave her a very youthful and her red hair gave her a powerful feel to her.

He removed his hand from his forehead when the food finally placed infront of them. He turned his attention toward the meal hoping that he could get his bearing right again. But his eyes fall back onto the red hair woman as she ate obviously not having a have a good meal for days. He smiled some as he began to eat as well enjoying the flavors until an soft moan left her mouth surprising Korisho and the King who looked over and smirked before eatting again. "I guess it's good then?" Korisho asked blushing before taking a sip of his drink.

Soon as food was eatting and plates taken away. New plates kept coming until the Shellfish came out. He smiled softly as he picked up his own shellfish, a Lobster "So You pick it up in your hands and you twist the claws off. There is some meat that you can suck out. Then take the tail and twist it off like this" he said showing her as he pulled the claws off and pulled the meat our of the claws. He then took the tail and twist it off before continuing. "Then crack open the tail and use the fork to get the meat out onto the plate." He showed her as he worked and took th3 meat out of the tail and onto yh3 plate. "If you want, there is some sause you can dip the meat in to add to the taste." After that he showed her how to get the rest of the meat our of the Lobster and even helped her by placing his hands over hers helping her with her shellfish. After they finished, he let go of h3r hand blushing darkly. "Sorry got alittle more hands on than I through" he said glancing yo the side as he took a sip of his drink.

Soon the chief came out and stood infront of the King. "My Lord, the Bear is ready." He said turning to show as plates of the meat used in different meals come out of the kitchen and into the hall. " excellent head chief. Looks wonderful as always. The king looked at Aria, "You said you wanted the Bear. Here you go" He said laughing aome as bear meals were placed infront of them. Korisho looked at the theif, "it's not often than someone can take down a bear. I would like to hear about it later if you have time" the Prince said smiling softly as he took a bite of the Bear plate, th3 taste was amazing, the cheif had done right in getting the wild flavor of the meat down and mixing with the other parts of the dish as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom