Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Secret

Treena Hawkins

A siren lost in a world of chaos.
Something I wrote on zero sleep in 24 hours but my significant other requested I write a dark story and was wrote about 3 years ago.

A cold shiver ran down Desdemona's body, the temperature in the air had changed so suddenly. Usually she would not be worried about the weather, but tonight she could not shake the feeling that something would happen. Good or bad, it made her nervous to even go to work that night. Desdemona had been a night stocker at a local general store ever since she was a teenager, enjoying the quiet at night alone with her own thoughts and dreams.

Desdemona got to work at ten pm like usual, locking the door behind herself as she stepped in. She did not expect the blow to the back of her head, Mr. Henry had used mop so not to injure her to much. Soft blue optics fluttered open, hands moved to rub the back of her head, only to realize that they had been bound. Fear filled Desdemona's mind as she did not know what was happening. Had she been kidnapped? Were the Henry's okay? She shook the thoughts that her plaques her mind the gruesome sights she had only read about in books and saw in movies. Des tried her best to struggle free from the bonds that held her, but to no avail.

Her moans and grunts, seemed to draw the attention of her captors, since she heard foot steps outside the small room she was being held in. She could not understand what was being said, but she could make out three different people whispering behind the door. "Hello! Is someone out there? Please let me go, I am no one!" All she could do was plead, unaware of what would be in store for her. The door opened, when a familiar face graced Desdemona's sight. "Mr. Henry! What is going on here? Why am I tied up like this? Please can you explain any of this to me?" A sly smile came to the man's face, it brought more fear to Desdemona as she soon realized he may have been the one who attacked her and then tied her up.

"Dear child, you have blossomed so beautifully. Why dare I say it, you blossomed into a tantalizing little morsel. I just could not bare it any longer. Stella seems to agree that tonight was the night. Sweet child, do not worry. We don't plan to hurt you too much." He began to laugh to himself, fear taking over as her body began to quiver. "Why?" was all she could whisper, which caught Mister Henry off guard. "Why you ask. I will tell you why. I enjoy the fear, the control, to know that you can not do anything about this situation. No one will miss you, no one will hear you, every minute will taste even more sweeter. My dear, we watched you grow up into what you are now. The perfect specimen for our little game." She still could not understand what was going on, she trusted him. Who were the others? What were they going to do to her? So many questions flooded her mind that she did not even realize that she was left alone once more.

Once more Desdemona tried to struggle free, but she only tired herself out. There had to be a way, to understand what was really happening to her, but she couldn't think of anything. Time seemed to move slowly, before she knew it the room became dark, some one was in the room again, she could feel the warm breath against her neck, smell the Old Spice on his body, feel his tugging at her shirt. Desdemona whimpered, a blade was now pressed against her neck. "Please....." She heard him laugh, he couldn't be Mister Henry, his son maybe. Suddenly she felt the blade cut her pants off along with her undergarments. Warm hands caressed her bare legs, the palms were soft but large, tracing circles as the finger tips slightly dug into her flesh, causing her to whimper more. Her nose caught a new scent, a floral perfume, as she felt smaller hands take hold of her face, the hands that were caressing her legs moved upwards ripping her top off, the blade now pressed against her exposed chest, cutting at the brazier that was covering her breasts.

Whimpers turned to crying, as tears fell down Des's cheeks. They were being barbaric, stripping her of any dignity she once had. Her body exposed to these people, one if not all of them whom she had once trusted. The smaller hands, the ones she suspected to Mrs. Henry, let her face go, as she felt something cover her eyes. "Wh...what is happening? What are you going to do?" She could feel her body tremble, as the cold blade stroked her inner thigh. "Oh why the fun will begin of course." That voice, she recognized it to be the Henry's son, Zane. "Yes, yes fun for the whole family of course." That was Mrs. Henry, she knew it. What kind of sick family had she been working for. "Oh mother dear, can you fetch father, and the instruments?" Zane must have been the one who cut her clothes, that touched her so sensually. How had this come to be? She heard Mrs. Henry leave, as she could feel Zane's hands rubbing her inner legs again. His right hand finding it's way to her soft mound, stopping a breaths away from it's delicate entrance.

His index finger teased the soft pink flower, gently rubbing against the flesh as she squirmed, biting her lower lip. The door opened and closed once more, his hand moved away, which gave her some relief, as she heard metal clanging, and movement around her. "Awe thank you mother, father. Shall we prepare?" The blind fold was quickly pulled away, the sudden light blinding her for a moment, as Desdemona's eye's readjusted. There they were, all lined up, the whole family. Des swallowed hard, taking in every detail of her surrounding, which now appeared to be a room of torture. How long had they been planning this? Zane, oh how she had wished to at one point in her life to be noticed by him, but never had she thought that she would be his captive for his sick sex games. "Well Desdemona, you no mother, father, and myself, and soon you will know us more intimately, as we will know you ever more intimately. You are so special Dessy, that is why I asked if you could be our first. Oh the fun we will have." Zane let out a dark laugh, his mother could only smile, as her hands caressed his body in a not so motherly way. Mister Henry's eyes showed no compassion, or humanity.

The Henry's little den of torture, now that Des could actually see where and what was around her. The wall behind Zane was adorned with chains, probably to hold someone up for the various things that were in the room among the other walls. To her left she could see a flog, shuddering at the thought of what damage that could do she continued her survey. On a table next to her was the tray she suspected she heard, various metal objects spread out on it. She spotted a scalpel, a bone chisel, three different types of forceps, three varying speculums, some needles, and scissors. Once more Des, shook the thoughts that were about to plaque her away, continuing her survey. There was so much in the room, so much to take in, that she did not even realize Mr. Henry was now holding rope in his hand.

Her eyes caught a glimpse of him moving closer to her, tying some kind of knot in it. "Now we see how much pain you can take before you wake back up." Mr. Henry placed the rope around her neck, tightening it as she struggled for freedom. Des's face changed from a soft peach tint, to red, then varying shades of purple, to blue finally after about ten minutes of the constant pressure against her neck before she lost consciousness. It did not take long for her though, the sharp pain in the heels of her feet brought her back. Des could not tell what they were doing, but it made her legs and inner thighs feel like they were on fire. Looking down her body, she could see that Mister and Mrs. Henry were both holding surgical blades, cutting into her flesh repeatedly. She could not bare it, screaming out with each slice, feeling the warm, crimson life force trickle down. "Mother, father, be careful not to get an artery. It would be no fun if we killed her in the first hour. The couple nodded, as Zane walked to the side of the bed that she was still bound to. A soft hand came to caress Des on the cheek, giving her a false sense of comfort, moving away, then coming back hard against her face. Zane's hand print appeared as a large red mark, as she could feel her head rattle from the force.

Tears continued to run down her face, her body would go into shock soon and she knew it, but she gathered that they knew as well, since the Henry couple had moved away from her. Des closed her eyes, tried to think of a happier time, but something caught her attention. The door opened, the closed again. She was once more left alone with Zane, who was now undressing. Des was to weak now, her mind was not fully comprehending was going on. Standing before her, Zane was completely nude and erect. His hands began a path from her feet, running up her body, when he reached her head, the right grabbed a large hand full of her hair, pulling it back, to expose her neck. His tongue slid out like that of snake, sliming up her neck, as a shudder ran down her body. He released his grasp on her, climbing over her body, his stiff flesh rod grazing itself against her bare leg. "Now to claim the prize."

Fear enveloped Desdemona, as she felt her heart pound harder in her chest. A wicked smiled was plastered across Zane's face, as he forced himself inside her. A scream of sheer pain flew out of her. He was rough, her delicate flower had not been ready for such an action. She wanted to struggle, wanted to fight him off, but she was constricted by rope. The more she fought, the more it chaffed against her skin. Zane was enjoying himself, his hands grasped her bare breasts, bring the right to his mouth, his teeth biting hard. Tears filled Desdemona's eyes as the male violated her body.

Zane's thrusts turned into pounding, his lower body slamming into hers. It did not take Desdemona long to blank her mind out. She finally lost touch with reality, the people she once trusted had broken her. With in her mind, Desdemona was at work, listening to her own musings as she stocked shelves. In reality Zane was coming close to finishing his assault, groaning out in pleasure as he released his seed deep inside her. Zane looked down at his work, when Desdemona had not responded his smile turned into a scowl of displeasure. Climbing off his victim, Zane walked over to the door. "Well this will not do." The male stepped out for some minutes, before he returned with a pistol in hand. Desdemona was still trapped in her own little world, but soon everything went black. There was a loud noise, as Zane lowered the gun away from her head, her brain matter spilling all over the bed. The young male yelled out to his parents, "Mom, dad, we need to find me a new toy, and maybe buy a new bed. I broke this one too soon."

Back
Top Bottom