Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Sexy Pulp Heroines in Peril! (Switch looking for NON-CON and CON!)

Xanaphia

Union Smut Peddler
Hey, Xana here, looking for pulpy, action-oriented plots with blistering sexual tension and the ever looming threat of non-con. Looking to play over threads, or pms. Willing to discuss plots over Discord.

My characters are switches and masochists. I do enjoy playing the domme, from time to time, especially when there is the risk of losing that control and facing the hunger of my underling. I do not play submissive well, especially not in the long term. I want both non-con and con, but not necessarily from the same characters. I don't like plots where my character falls in love with her rapist, however I absolutely adore plots where my character experiences that trauma, but heals and grows from it, alongside a supportive companion and lover.

The thing is, I don't want to play a passive victim who is tormented without hope of saving herself. I want my characters to experience threats and assault, but I also want them to overcome and escape. Sometimes they will be rescued by a male counterpart. Sometimes they will use their wits and wiles to free themselves. Sometimes they will even rescue their male counterparts. I want to write danger and romance, precariously torn clothes and suggestive bondage. Adrenaline that makes the smut scenes hotter, and the rape scenes more intense.

Check out my pintrest board for visual inspiration!

Settings:
  • Big craving for New Capenna type setting. Doesn't need to it exactly, but something similar or inspired by would be great! 1920s mob wars with a fantasy twist sounds incredible.
  • Sci-Fi -near future, distant future, cyberpunk
  • Modern- realistic, paranormal or urban fantasy
  • Historical- western (realistic or fantasy), gas lamp fantasy, steam punk, golden age of piracy

Tropes:
  • Violation and Betrayal
  • Abuse of Authority
  • Forced Prostitution
  • Public exposure
  • Being an object of lust and obsession for a powerful man
  • Prisoner of war, or hostage
  • Political intrigue, arranged marriages
  • Threat of pregnancy and Forced Breeding
  • Multiple men (MFM Menage or Reverse Harem)
  • Vampires
  • A mixture of lighter and darker themes
  • Genderbent fandom stuff
  • Sexual tension between our characters (this is absolutely necessary to any rp I play)
  • See my FList for more kinks and limits

Active Rps: 5
Active rps are rps that have responded in the past month. After one week of no posts and no OOC chat, rps are put on hiatus, and after two weeks of no posts and no OOC chat, they are dropped.

Current posting rate: 3-5 post a week over all rps. Individual stories get maybe 1-2 post a week. If it's been longer than a week, feel free to pm me. Note: I always write to my muse. Sometimes I answer rps out of order. Sometimes I work on solo project before getting to my owed replies. If this is a problem, don't bother pming me.

Post lengths: Most posts are 200-600 words long, or three to five paragraphs. I prefer partners who can match this length, but the most important thing is moving the plot along, and incorporating details that make the rp come to life.

Plot/smut ratio: 50/50 at the absolute lowest, to 75/25 on the higher end.

Check out my main thread for plots.

Drugged and Raped
Pretty self explanatory, honestly. This one would be tricky to write, I think, but I have an idea for a woman to wake up the day after partying, and try to piece together what happened to her the night before. In this scenario, I would be writing the character in the present, and my partner would be writing the things that happened the night before. She'd find pictures or video close ups of what was done to her, without know who was doing what. Could work well in a school/ workplace setting. Or can be combined with other kinks listed here, so MC is just passed out to begin with.

Abuse of authority
I have a rather specific setup I am looking for here. I am imagining a young woman (between 15-19) who has a crush on an older male authority figure. Maybe a teacher, a family friend, an older brother of a good friend. The main points are that he is older (~10+ years, maybe even older) and holds some power over her. Anyways, he knows she has a crush, and uses her crush to his advantage. He seduces her, initiates her into womanhood, and then immediately uses her sexuality to his advantage. Maybe he passes her around his group of friends for the fun of it. Or pimps her out. Or offers her up to his superiors, to use as they desire. Maybe he makes her a sacrifice to the demon he summons. Lots of possibilities here. Manipulation and betrayal are the keywords here.

Scenarios:
  • A group of powerful men gathers monthly to discuss plans, as well as to partake of a gangbang of a nubile young woman. It's YC turn to procure entertainment for this event, and he knows just the young woman to bring.
  • In order to be inducted into a particular group (maybe a frat, or a gang, or even something more sinister), YC has to bring a young woman to satiate the whims of this group of men. He knows MC would do anything for him.
  • YC owes a dangerous man a lot of money. If he offers up MC as a sex slave, his debts will be cleared.
  • YC decides to let his buddies take turns fucking his younger girlfriend/crush.

Breeding
An elaborate ritual to get a woman pregnant, without much concern for who the father is. Her consent is not necessary.

Scenarios:
  • After an extinction event hits humanity, the few females that remain are required to breed by any means necessary.
  • A pregnancy is needed to summon a powerful being.
  • A tyrannical ruler's daughter has lead a failed rebellion against him. She can no longer serve as his heir, but she can be used to breed another one. (High Craving) (No incest. The king might watch her degradation, but doesn't participate)
    • Variant: The failed rebel leaders are the ruler's son and daughter-in-law. He forces his son to watch as his wife is impregnated with a new heir. (If the ruler can control minds, this could be combined with the following king to force the son to rape his wife before the court.)
  • A woman married to the son of a cruel ruler has not conceived an heir yet. The ruler will see that she does.

Third Part Rape
This one is a little more complicated, but essentially, a man is forced to rape his lover for a third party's amusement. It can be through literal mind control, demonic possession, or being coerced by threats of force. It can either be a situation where both parties know about the compulsion, or only one knows. If the man is being compelled through mind control or demonic possession, or the like, I would love to explore his helplessness as he knows (and can possibly even feel) what he is doing, but is unable to stop it.

Scenarios:
  • A powerful man wants a married woman, and he is willing to use the husband to get her.
  • A couple is captured by a sadist. He offers their freedom if the man rapes the woman for his amusement. If the man refuses, a dozen men will rape her instead.
  • A demon has taken possession of MC's husband, but offers to relinquish his body if the wife sleeps with him. Or, to tie in the above kink, if she consents to carry the demon's child.

Tragic MFM Throuple

Male character A (MCA) and Female character (FC) had the perfect relationship. Success, passion, devotion, a baby on the way, only for tragedy to strike the MCA. FC is left heartbroken and alone. She turns to Male Character B (MCB) for comfort and help. Perhaps he is MCA's brother, or close relative, or even just best friend, and he doesn't want to see MCA's widow and child go without. What starts as an effort to help FC out turns into a full romance as the years pass.

Somehow, however, MCA is given a second chance at life. He comes back into the picture, eager to reclaim his old life, only to find MCB in his place, raising his child and sleeping with his wife. Things become complicated. FC still loves MCA, but she also loves MCB, too; neither man is willing to stand down. But maybe this threesome can negotiate a new relationship, where no one is left out?

• Setting can be negotiated, though I am not particularly looking for medieval fantasy at this time. I would only be willing to go back as far as victorian or western, as far as a historical setting goes. But a modern story or urban fantasy setting, or near futuristic cyberpunk, or distant sci-fi setting could be really fun.
  • I would also love it if there were an external story happening around this relationship drama.
  • Cheating can occur, but I am not really looking for cuckolding in this. I am much more interesting in a relationship that evolves into polyamory.
  • My biggest preference would be for my partner to play both men, but I am willing to share duties over MCB if my partner thinks it's necessary.
  • The child is a negotiable plot element, but I think it adds more drama.

Last edited:
Still looking for one more. Short term or one-shot are highly preferred.

Still looking. If you don't have posts on the board, be prepared to send a writing sample.

My rps are really slow right now, so I could use the distraction of a new story or two.

Looking for one more rp to keep me busy while stuck at home. I prefer plot focused rps, but smutty one shots can be fun too.

I have a few openings, 2 or 3, but I am still fairly picky about partners.

Back
Top Bottom