Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed Looking for something plot driven. 80/20 plot to smut

Closed - no longer seeking

bodman54

Supernova
Welcome all. So glad you decided to stop by.

Please tell me what thread you're coming from. I have one up in multiple forums so if you just ask if I want to play I'm not going to know what gender you want!!!!

Well, this has been up for a while so I figured that I might spruce it up a bit. I'm not going to get as fancy as some of the other threads around here. But I hope it is better than just the wall of text I had before.

Introduction
To start off with. My name is Alex and I'm a 26-year-old male. I'm a very easy going, friendly guy. I have been roleplaying for about two years now. So I'm decent but nowhere near some of the other people on here. But you can't get better if you don't try right? When I'm not writing I like to try to keep active. I rock climb at my local gym to work out, because lifting weights is boring to me. I'm an avid sports fan and closely follow all Boston sports teams. I'm a big fantasy nerd, so talk Sanderson to me. I do have a full time job. But it's a desk job where a lot of meetings happen online. So I'm very good at replying during the day via phone.

Rules

So here we go. No one likes rules but we all seem to have them. They allow for order in this chaotic realm. I don't consider myself too much of a stickler for rules so bare with me.

1. This is probably the biggest one for me. Please don't ghost me. It sucks. No one likes it but it seems to happen a bunch. I will not hold it against you if you get bored or busy. But if you just don't like my replies please let me know. I can't get better if I don't get any feedback. And one of the reasons I'm here is to get better at writing.

2. Though I can reply multiple times a day I don't expect you too. At least once a week is fine with me. Any longer than that and I find that I start to lose interest. The story has to keep moving to be enjoyable.

3. Please be flexible on your dynamic. It's frustrating to try to plan and someone says "I will only play xxx roles." If that is you that's fine. No judging. But I like to change things up and try new stuff. So if you're just going to play the same thing over and over with a new skin, I'm going to have to pass.

4. Please come to me with an idea. More than once I've had someone approach me with "You want to roleplay?" Obviously. That's why I'm here. When I ask them what they have in mind I get "Dunno. What about you?" Well I have this thread for ideas. Another thing I don't want to do is have you tell me to go check out your thread for your ideas. If I have to do that, then odds are I'm not going to be interested. If you have a thread then bring to me x,y,z plots and we can discuss

5. Sorry. Don't want to play on Discord or other messengers.

Now I'm sure you've realized that there is nothing about post length, grammar, and things like that. That is because I consider myself super flexible. Though I tend to stay more in the 2-4 paragraph range, I can bust out 6-8 if I'm enjoying myself enough

Kinks and limits

Now onto the good stuff. This is why we're here right? I have a pretty expansive F-List but I'll summarize

Kinks:
Orgasm tease and denial
Chastity
Latex/rubber
Bondage
Anal
Pegging
Uniforms
Older F/ Younger M

Limits
Scat (but not watersports)
Gore
Death
Bestiality

So I just want to put it out there. I am a switch who strongly leans sub. I prefer playing sub because that is what I'm most comfortable with. But I will play dom. That whole flexibility thing I talked about earlier. I can't talk the talk without walking the walk. Just keep that in mind

Ideas

So I don't have any specific plots at the moment so I'll just throw out some ideas and if you're interested you can hit me up. I want drama, character growth, drama, smut, drama, plot twists, oh you get the idea.

Western
Have I been watching too much Deadwood. No such thing I say. Also Red Dead Redemption 2. So let's do something set in the old west. Cowboys, Natives, desert vistas, stand-offs. The whole she-bang.

Space Opera
Space. Isn't it neat? So many unknown wonders. Aliens, space travel, wars between planets, advanced technology. Let's get our freaky space fuck on.

Medieval Fantasy

Standard fantasy affair. Elves, dwarves, humans, all sort of exotic races. As well as all sort of different political thrills. Do we topple a kingdom? Set up one of our own? Maybe fight against a magical tyrant. Who knows?

Cyberpunk

So I don't know much about this genre but thanks to all the hype surrounding Cyberpunk 2077 I'm excited to try. So let's come up with something fun.

My F-List F-list - Warning

Last edited:
Hey there, I'm interested in the Cowgirl transformation one. Would you like to discuss details?

Back
Top Bottom