Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Nadia’s needs! Version two! Still lewd!

Tinkerer Nadia

Bound for Trouble
Ha ha ha! Fool! I have you now!

Just take a nice, long look!

Ok ok, serious time. Hey guys! (Or rather, girls and guys that play girls) I am nadia, the mega Rper third class. I have been pretty busy with my electrical course, learning all about electricity, but I am free for some rp now! I figured I would make a thread, and see how it goes.

So, rules:

1. Don’t act dumb: pretty standard, if you want to change a post I made or tweak a plot point or whatever, I’m pretty accommodating. Just don’t yell, or I will be sad!

2. Give me a good post: what counts as a good post? Two paragraphs generally is not insane for me to do, but I really can’t handle like, one liners or small posts. It is ok if you slow down at parts as you lack an ide show to progress, but let’s try and have a good storytelling time, with some detail and length.

3. The ban list: this is everythung I won’t do
No usuals, such as, Stuff banned on the site and certain fetishes like bathroom stuff. I heavily prefer female and futa characters, so that means men are off my list too (men irl are cool, just for rp I’m eh on it).

4. Posting schedule: just post whenever. Yup, that simple. I might shoot you a message if I’m wondering how you are feeling about resuming, but I won’t harass you.

And now, onto the rp ideas!

1. The Tower of the Mistress:
Being a Mistress of darkness is annoying. Human warriors come from all around the globe to try and slay you, and for what? Enslaving the minds of a few fair maidens for your sexual ammusment? Well, this at least means lots of adorable little would be hero’s arrive at your front door, ripe for the mind meltingly powerful brainwashing magic and then repurposing as both slave and loyal knight!

For this rp, I want to play some warriors getting made into bdsm slaves/warriors for thier been Mistress. Here are some images of what I mean by this:

Humiliated fighter

Enslaved swordswoman

This would be a heavy mind co tell and bdsm rp, and if possible I would like to submit but I can dominate, I don’t mind!

Last edited:
Ha ha ha! Fool! I have you now!

Just take a nice, long look!

Ok ok, serious time. Hey guys! (Or rather, girls and guys that play girls) I am nadia, the mega Rper third class. I have been pretty busy with my electrical course, learning all about electricity, but I am free for some rp now! I figured I would make a thread, and see how it goes.

So, rules:

1. Don’t act dumb: pretty standard, if you want to change a post I made or tweak a plot point or whatever, I’m pretty accommodating. Just don’t yell, or I will be sad!

2. Give me a good post: what counts as a good post? Two paragraphs generally is not insane for me to do, but I really can’t habdle like, one liners or small posts. It is ok if you slow down at parts as you lack an ide show to progress, but let’s try and have a good storytelling time, with some detail and length.

3. The ban list: this is everythung I won’t do
No usuals, such as, Stuff banned on the site and certain fetishes like bathroom stuff. I heavily prefer female and futa characters, so that means men are off my list too (men irl are cool, just for rp I’m eh on it).

4. Posting schedule: just post whenever. Yup, that simple. I might shoot you a message if I’m wondering how you are feeling about resuming, but I won’t harass you.

And now, onto the rp ideas!

1. Email to Slave: Tou give out your email to people all the time, either to join a site, get newsletters, or just to sign in on amazon and buy video games. However, your email address is also a direct link to you, and anyone can send you things if they have it...including a hypnotic computer virus that turns your pc into a slave programming station!

This rp is about a young lady or futa getting one such email, opening it, and soon finding out she has been chosen to become the newest addition to some mysterious mistresses harem. Do you happily accept your new role, or do you resist, and risk your mind getting consumed by her hypnotic technology to try and escape? This rp is going to feature mind control via tech, bdsm, and a series of emails containing orders for your character to obey or resist, with rewards and punishments for each. I will talk in detail about this or other rps with you privately, but generally I am hoping for it to be more kinky then vanilla.

2. Monster girl tamer:

Life ain’t easy on the monster girl ranch. Your cow girls are always demanding milkings, the centaur futa keep using the farm hands as onaholes, and you are pretty sure that a lamia keeps having sex with your futa bull, that damn skank. Still, life on the farm has treated you well, and the monster girls you raise bring in the cash. Still, it never hurts to bring in new business ventures, just be careful what kind of monster girl you bring in next!

Monster girls are hot, and so are farm settings (well, depending on the specifics). The rp idea is petty standard, one of us plays the humans around the farm, the other, the monster girls that they interact with. Lots of sex happens, and maybe some hypnotically juicy musky dicks make a dame hand or two breeding slaves for one of the more masculine futa monsters? Yes, mind control is a thing I like, but this time, it can be ignored.

Hi
I was just reading your two plots and found the hypno tech thread interesting and was wondering if you were still looking.
Nikki

Back
Top Bottom