Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gundam Saphism ( thewhiterabbit & Chiechan )

Sayla Mass sighed as she finished another long day of work. She was proud to have made it this far to the top of the military hierarchy in the ship, but it meant a lot more work...and a lot more. Now she was just looking forward to a nice long hot soak in the ladies bath area in the ship...and then a nice long sleep. She slowly made her way to the large bath area and entered the ladies section (which had many guards on it, due to the amount of lecherous guys around) and undressed...she then slowly washed herself, rinsed and then made her way to the soaking tubs to relax.

(OOC just a small start. XD )

Frau Bow had enough of the child like Amuro Ray despite his ability in the mobile suit he seemed unable to grasp the fact she liked him. taking off her towel she wrapped it and placed it on her head not even noticing the blond. "Oh its you Sayla" she said shocked the only thing that would have surprised her more would be seeing Amuro in there. Slowly she slipped into the water working up a lather before she used her hand to wash her shoulder. It was good to have another girl in the room even if it was Sayla.

Sayla smiled at the young girl and bowed a little as she got in beside her. "Ahhhh..after a long day of work..there's nothing like this, hmm Miss?" She looked over at the girl again, and noticed how cute and sweet she was. It was shocking that she wasn't already engaged. However, the boy she liked seemed to be chasing another girl...which was a huge shame. She looked the girl in the eyes and softly said. "So...how are you finding life on the ship, Miss Bow?"

She did not trust the girl always to polite but was that a reason not to trust the older girl at all "The work is hard but i know the captain appreciates me" if only Ray could be like him and just grow up already. She looked at Sayla who being more mature had a more develop body without thinking she crossed her chest. Maybe if her chest was bigger he would look at her like the other boys did. "I just hope that everyone can go home again and end this stupid was" she was siad so many people had already died.

Sayla Mass nodded "I'm sure you do....and for all the girls like you, I hope we can too. It's hard, especially on the younger recruits. It's not easy..and it's always a sacrifice. However, some must do for those others who can't do for themselves. Remember that Ms. Bow. But I think you should....look for a love. Someone who returns the affections you give. Someone who will look at you the same way you look at him. I know it's not my place maybe, but I am lonely enough, I don't want to see another girl go down that road too."

There was not a lot of choices on the ship despite all the deaths most were far older then she was and civies. she shook her head she had only been serving for moths but did thought of herself as a soldier. but I am lonely enough, I don't want to see another girl go down that road too, she blushed had she just made a pass at her. "well i am sure you cloud find a good man" being older she had a lot more choices. No one wanted a 15 year old or at least not for more then a one night stand.

Sayla Mass smiled and giggled "Ms. Bow...I think you don't understand something...the rumours are true...I do prefer fishing from the other pond, if you know what I mean. I don't say it loudly or make a big deal..but well...the problem is..girls who like girls are not that plentiful on these military missions, meaning, I've always been alone. Certainly, I've had some short term loves, but they always ran off, or found someone while I was on military missions. You are lucky Ms Bow...being straight, you have a better chance of finding someone to hold you at night."

The military was not the best place to find love being straight or gay, most soldiers were career fighters. Second being cut of from the rest of the EDF made it hard being surrounded by the enemy. "Its hard finding a guy that will stay" Finding a guy to sleep with was no problem but they all treated her like a child. A warship was no place to find a long term relationship when men might die every or any day.

"What if said i might want to defect" slowly she leaned up against the side of the pool what was so great about a cock anyways. She smiled she could try it, this woudl not be her first time though she had a few better choices. She wanted someone with experience that could show her the ropes. "I am just sick of having to deal with children, i think i would fuck a mobile suit if i could get a decent breakfast and conversation"

Sayla smiled softly and gently scooted over to Frau's side of the tub. "Hmm..you're sure about this, Ms. Bow?"

She gently put an arm around her and leaned down. "I'm a possessive woman...I don't like to lose the things I love....but...would you like that hmm? to become the thing I love the most...the only person I ever think of or dream of..." She leaned down further and tried to kiss the coquettish Venus.

She tired to push her back but that only made it worse her hand on the older woman's chest that could not be held. She fell back allowing the woman to push her onto her back and get the upper hand easily. "Well i never" she lost the last few words as the older woman's lips were pressed to hers it felt nice. She had kissed before but that had been only a few times and those had gone no farther then that. "maybe we should try to take it slow" she asked but knew she was no longer in control.

Sayla grabbed a remote from the side of the tub. "I think..." she said softly as she licked Frau's lips...and pushed her back down. Her finger clicked a remote code..and the doors to the bathroom area were sealed off temporarily. It was just the two of them now..alone. "In fact..I'm quite sure....that you no longer have a say in this...my little love dove." She went back to french kissing her...and let her hand softly and very so gently cup a tiny little breast, massaging it lovingly as she began her love making of the small lady. Her thigh slowly slid between the girl's legs...and began to rub on the girl's wetness.

She watched the door seal shut the hiss of escaping air as the woman pushed her back to the edge of the pool. She could feel her hand on her chest and her leg sliding over her inexperienced sex. "I had a feeling you would say that" she was no soldier no matter what they said she was still a frightened girl. She had placed her fate in the hands of her father then captain Noah now this woman. "you will be gentle" she asked kissing her back there were a lot of rumors one that she was really from Zeon. That one scared her the least what she heard about the bondage from the few female civilians scared her witless.

"You are my darling lover..." Sayla whispered. "I will treat you like royalty...like a princes...just remain true to me...and you will always know love." She then lifted the girl up and pulled them from the hot tub...laying her on the ground of the bathroom... "Now...I'll show you pleasure..." She put her face next to the virgin pussy, breathed in deeply and then began to lap softly at the warm pussy...tasting the juices on the lightly haired snatch.

She watched as the girl lifted her up with no more effort then she would a uniform before placing her on the ground again. She then felt her move between her legs as she spread them to the gentle intruder. "Yes like that" she moaned feeling her young sex assaulted by a skilled but kind tongue. She felt her hands on her legs and began to blush, at least no one would see them, or interrupt them. "so good"

For Sayla this was all she needed for a mate, a lovely cute and sweet girl who she could love and who would love her back just as much. She kept the thighs spread far apart and licked more and more passionately....her tongue slowly sliding inside as her nose began to softly rub the clitoris. Her hands reached under and cupped the bumcheeks softly, kneading them lovingly.

"That is so good" she cooed feeling her hands on her small and shapely ass if only a man could be that good at sex. She felt only a passing pang of regret at giving up guys for girls it was a nice change. She licked her lips she wanted to have a taste of the girl she had the feeling she would have a different taste then her own. "What do you taste like" she asked knowing her own flavor though words escaped her now.

Sayla smiled and made sure Frau was fully on her back before moving her hips around and slowly sitting down on Frau's face. her eyes closed and she moaned in pleasure as she felt the girl's tongue on her..and she went back to eat her lover out deeply..holding nothing back now.

She spread Saylas cunt with her fingers she could see that the girl was really getting into her cunt by now. The taste was a lot like her own only more, well it was stronger then the taste of her own cunt. Not like wine and fruit juice but a little stronger she enjoyed the difference tired of eating her own. "yum taste good" she nibble on her clit thinking that she knew this was called a 69 but who told her that.

Sayla moaned happily as she felt the young girl's tongue begin to make soft love to her own mon veneris. She then spread those small little pussy lips and pushed her tongue in deeper..and began to gently use her tongue to gently penetrate the love hole, in and out, up and down...slowly but carefully. She hadn't made love in so long...and she didn't want to ruin this chance. And perhaps...Frau could be the one to stay with her ...forever.

She had never done anything like this before but she tried her best to make the older girl feel good, it would be stupid to ask right. She smiled she could see that her sex was all wet and hear her moaning loudly. She blushed the idea that she was eating out another girl was not something that she woudl have planned. She spread her sex making sure to hit her clit while she searched for that spot.

Sayla's mind was on fire from the pleasure the young girl was giving her...if she didn't know better, she'd swear that little Frau-chan was an expert at eating pussy. She sure knew how to bring pleasure to Sayla. Sayla struggled to hold her orgasm back..and to keep bringing pleasure to the lovely girl. She herself soon had located Frau's little g-spot..and worked on both that and her lover's clit..working doubletime to make the young woman cum for her.

She came most men could not find a G spot with a road map and a compass she was hitting it like a snare drum. "yess" she hummed into the girls sex before it was placed even firmer against her younger mouth. She was no virgin but she had sex with a man and only kissed a girl so the invasion into her sex was new. The man she slept with would not and she doubted that he would have been as good. "That was so good" she smiled as she felt the hair on the outside and inside of her legs.

Sayla moaned and she too soon came into the mouth of her lover. She gasped and kept rubbing her furry muffin onto Frau Bow's cute little freckled face...she kept her own face buried into the wet little snatch and kept slurping up the juices as they came out. She was going to make little Bow-chan cum herself into unconsciousness.

She came again latter she was sure that she had not come more then twice in her lifetime she continued to eat her out. "That was nice but can we stop" she begged unsure that she wanted to cum that much. It was a fun thing to try but she did not want to stay with just women for ever. "Please thats enough" she begged unable to physically stop the girl from making her come again her head was swimming.

(( Before I continue with the next post, how would you like sayla to respond? Let up for now..or rape little Frau into becoming her lesbian sex servant? :) ))

Back
Top Bottom