Sweet stolen moments during Golden Hour

sunkissed

golden child
Hi all ♥ thanks for stopping by!

AshamedBlaringDoctorfish.gif

This thread is all about some summer lovin' through one-shot and short term plots. I'm looking for quick, smutty, steamy little scenes that make my stomach clench and toes curl...

Each thread will be dedicated to an individual female character with a physical appearance that matches one particular face claim and a unique personality.

This one goes to the beautiful Arianny Celeste, a UFC ring girl and well known model. In a separate google doc, I have introduced my ideas, included photos, and some more information that pertains to what I'm looking for. A link to the google doc can be found here!

Please feel free to reach out to me after taking a look at the google doc if you're interested in having some fun together. I may be new around here but have been roleplaying for quite some time now, and I'm excited to get back into the flow of things.

It seems that Discord is a popular form of communication around here, so I have created one to use. I'm not completely sure of how to work it, but with your patience, I am willing to learn. I'm hoping that ideas can start in PMs, and then the more concrete vision can happen through Discord.

I'm not sure how all of this will go, but hopefully I hear back from a few of you soon...

Last edited:
So I was thinking about a husband and wife on a cruise celebrating their anniversary. The husband is miserable though and runs into YC. He is older, but sophisticated. Perhaps a casual conversation becomes more?

Back
Top Bottom