Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Alota Plot = Alota Smut (Pics NSFW)

StarGazy

Wily Switch Vixen
Hello
fox_emoji___hearts_by_martith-dapvlei.gif
you!

To save you reading through my thread just to find that my pairings don't match yours
then let me save you the time and tell you that Im looking for Human or Non-Human characters to play against my
Fox Kemonomimi (Neko-like, Foxkin. Not anthro.)

If you're not into that. I just saved you 10 minutes.
If you are, I really hope we can get something started.

Ive been Roleplaying for 18 years now on various sites, starting on Neopets.com back in the early 2000s. (If you were one of those people too, then do join me in nostalgia)
90% of those years Ive been writing as Human characters, so Ive dropped the race in favour a Fox Humanoid to explore with instead.
Similarly, Ive been playing against mostly Human characters so interesting Non Human characters is my biggest craving at the moment - But interesting Human characters are always welcomed

I am British. It rains alot, yes. I do apologise in advance for any Britishisms that my slip through my filter.

blue_arrow_left_by_kayosa_stock-d8weupk.gif
-Ideal Partner-
blue_arrow_right_by_kayosa_stock-d8weu7h.gif

You-
  • 2+ Paragraph Post length - Im a glutton for detailed, creative posts.
  • Favours 50/50 Smut & Story. Smut is great but not when there is nothing interesting driving it.
  • Aids with progression, world building, and ideas
  • Play over PMs or Discord - ToxicFox #6588
  • exclamationmarkgif_by_maiasadoptsnstuff-dbtpwph.gif
    ***Tells me about his character -
    exclamationmarkgif_by_maiasadoptsnstuff-dbtpwph.gif

There is, honestly, nothing I love more than deep well thought out characters.
    Alot of people tend to focus more on what the character looks like than anything else.
    He could be the most handsome man in the universe with the biggest, woman pleasing dick to have ever existed - Doesn't mean he will be at all interesting or fun to play against.
    Interesting personalities, good sense of humour, banter, deep emotions - These are the things that are more interesting and engaging to me.
  • Tells me his Kinks so I can play them with you
  • Enjoy my Flist

Your character-
  • Human or Non-human (From Beastkin (Kemonomimi), Wereshifters, Anthros ect.
  • Sexual Dominant
  • Taller/Bigger than her (Size Difference)
  • Age 25+
  • Believable/Interesting personality/Not perfect.
If Non-Human (Humanoid, Anthro or Bestial)-
  • Relaxed Refectory Period (1-2 times. 3 Max)
  • Larger than average load.
  • Exotic cocks -Knotted, textured, Hemi, prehensile, ect. (No Barbs)

-My Character-
Foxkin/Kemonomimi
  • Sexual Switch (Very comfortable with being submissive and liking to take charge every so often.)
  • Confident - Independent - Outgoing
  • Short (Size Difference)
  • Affectionate - Loving - Loyal - Fiery - Flirty
  • Sensitive Body - Squirts
  • Masochist
  • Has a slight oral fixation (Enjoys sucking and or biting on something or someone)
  • Catnip affects her slightly (Makes her relaxed and affectionate)
  • She goes into heat 1 week a year - This is the only time she is fertile
    (I will not base a Rp around her being in heat. Her libido is also high outside of Season too)

Kink cravings-
My full Flist <- Please read
  • Sizeplay/Size Differences (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 )
  • Sexual Pain (Mild. Since he's bigger than her)
  • Rough Sex / Aftercare
  • Spanking / Bruising
  • Non-humans (Though humans always welcome)

- Plot -

Pairing-
  • Foxkin X
    • Human
    • Beastkin(Neko like)
    • Wereshifter
    • Xmen style mutant (Human with powers)
    • Other non-human humanoid
    • Made up race
Setting -
Medieval - Kingdom style Royalty or Houses (GOT style) or Tribelike
Modern - Government or modern royalty

Warming the Heart of a Warlord -

There has been ongoing conflict between two Clans with blood shed on both sides, fuelled by greed and hate. Many families have lost Fathers, Sons, Mothers and Daughters and the Alpha/Royal families was no exception.

To end the fighting and prevent further death of their people and children, the Alphas/King/Queen of the Fox Clan approached their enemies and proposed a truce. The fighting stopped, borders were opened and trade was established - when the two Clans join in marriage, with heirs soon expected.
The marriage is for show - A symbol. Of course, they don't like each other very much, but their consummation was alot better than they both expected. Despite their ingrained hate for the other, they find that they actually get along well and their relationship develops into real affection for each other and raise their offspring into warriors.

However, regardless of the truce discrimination is still rampant and their affection isn't generally accepted public; But thats up to them if they care.

Ideas-
- Maybe they've fought before, or met during a fight.
- Maybe hes infamous for being ruthless during war
- Perhaps the truce is a double cross and his Clan intends to take over while defences are down, leaving him with a hard choice to follow his clan and aid the take over or protect his family.
- Open to ideas.

Guardian -

Due to an 100 year old pact, his Clan now serve the Foxkin. As Son of the Alpha/Leader, he was given the job of being the Princess' body guard. They don't particularly get along but are forced to be together anyway. Lately, its been obvious to both of them that their relationship has began to change - A look or touch that lingers too long and awkward compliments.
They start a casual affair, knowing what could potentially happen if they are caught.

Meanwhile, his Clan are planning a rebellion to end their servitude and take over, making the Foxes serve them. It wouldn't be without bloodshed. Will he stand up for her, run away with her or turn the tables with the rest of his clan?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom