Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Usagis Harem Board!

smolusagi

Moon
Welcome

Hello and welcome to Usagis harem thread! Here, depending on if you want to be on the giving or receiving end, will meet a group of lovely candidates to win your characters heart!!! But before we can get to meeting them, first you must select what plot line you’d like to be apart of!! Next to the name of each plot line is a (0/2) right next to it, this means that there will be an availability of 2 roleplayers per plot line. This helps me to keep track of how many are doing that plot and of course keeps me from getting burnt out on one rp plot alone! Once a week a new plot line will be presented, if a plot line already has its availability full, it will be crossed out until it becomes available again, YES most of these rps will be long term, hence the reason why I’ll be continuing to add plots as we go any plot can be a harem or reverse harem, yes all pairings go, MxM, MxF, and FxF!

Note: A few of these were inspired others completely thought up, the inspiration to DO a harem 1x1 rp was based off of a popular thread I encountered, though this is completely different in a sense that there isn’t already stories and scenarios planned out, it’s a play by ear kind of Harem!

Plotlines:

Welcome to The Drama Club!(0/2)

Junior year, you never thought you’d be spending it as a new transfer student to an elite high class academy. Your first day wasn’t so bad, though you find yourself hearing all around about how the drama club is accepting a new member, some were going on about how jealous they were though none of them knew you were the new member. What you couldn’t fully understand was WHY everyone was making such a big deal about it, what was so special about the drama club here?

Well you soon come to find it’s because of the members of the club, a group of three very beautiful men/women who appear to be very excited to see you arrive. Will this be just your normal club? Or will you be exposed to the charms and a very tempting invitation to find true love? You get to choose, who will your perfect match be?(available:popular princely/princess type, Out going Hot tempered type, quiet, smart cold type)

You’re...an Animal!? (0/2)

The animals of the zodiac! You’ve always admired them, how cute they were, how amazing the stories were but never in your life did you think you’d meet them!! Three of the zodiac spirits had been dropped at the doorstep...your doorstep. It doesn’t help that you’re a full time college student and working a part time job just to keep your small little apartment. Now you’re stuck with these boys/girls who have no other home, and soon come to find out, they turn into their zodiac animal every half moon!!! (Can choose regular zodiac or Chinese zodiac!)(your choice of any three zodiac)

Hear no Evil, See no Evil...Speak no Evil(0/2)

Back in Japan, before the city lights became known, before cars began to pave the roads, there were top Shoguns, Samurais, even Ninjas. However one clan, The Hojimato Clan a clan full of Samurai of all kinds of different backgrounds, serving under japans most fearsome warlord of the three, Oda Nobunaga. This clan of samurai have a small secret however...they are not human, but white haired, red eyed demons who thrive off of blood. Due to their vow to protect their country, they have only stuck to animal blood, while some rebel against the clan, feasting on human blood. However, a feast like that comes with a price...their sanity. You were traveling through the clans main village, where their headquarters are located. You had come dressed as a male samurai, hoping to find your brother and bring him back home to take over your clans household. You were in the wrong place at the wrong time...experiencing the..wrong part of the clan. Being cornered you were saved by the clans second in command, prepared to kill you with the ones who have gone rogue, yet the head of the clan says otherwise. You are now forced to live with the clan after you explain your situation, both to help find your brother and to prevent you from going out and exposing the clan of what they actually are. (Ah I’m sorry I hope that was explained well enough, inspired from Hakuouki)(the leader, second in command, or medic)

Welcome Aboard... (0/2)

In the city of London, irritation had become clear from the queen. A band of pirates had been pillaging through the city, stealing within the depths of night for the past month, tonight is the night they take off into the sea, your only opening to figure out how to take down the pirates from the inside out. As the cities top detective, you have come to “join” the pirates with hopes that by the next month, when they dock, they will be going straight to the jailhouse. But will that be the case? Or will you find yourself falling for one of these handsy pirates?(the Captian, the Second in command, or the chef)

Bios:
These are simple made bios, YOU get to choose which character gets which role when we discuss our rp!

Males:

46fd3f43e0899f4b71b99601fd47b024--cute-anime-boy-anime-guys.jpg

Asori Endoyama

Age-
17-25 depending on plotline

Gender-
Male

Height-
5'11

Eye Colour-
Right is pinkish red
left is an olive toned green

Hair Colour-
Platinum Blonde

Personality-
Is a charming and thoughtful male, often taking his time to be there for others and see them smile as well. Normally __ has been called the princely type and though he is popular with others, he is a very lonely male. He is known for his kind heart however he may seem. He is smart and thoughtful through and through. Quick to fall in love, he often will be the first to declare his love for someone.

2012091514580957224.jpg

Tamaki Yanaro

Age-
16-24 depending on plot

Gender-
Male

Height-
5'9

Eye Colour-
Palelish Purple

Hair Colour-
Light Brown

Personality-
Tamaki is a hot tempered and out going male. He doesn't like to be told what to do and will often call someone out for looking at him the "wrong way". He has never been one to have many friends mainly because none really took the chance to get to know him and find that beneath the tough guy act, he is actually quite sweet. He has trouble expressing his feelings and isn't the best at showing his vulnerable side to other people. He yells alot but he also does his best to keep others happy..even if he is never noticed for his good deeds.

457180-the-anime-guys-handsome-anime-boy.jpg

Yuuto Nakumaru
Age-
17-26 depending on plot

Gender-
Male

Height-
6'1

Eye Colour-
amberish red

Hair Colour-
Dark Purple

Personality-
Yuuto is a very closed off and quiet male. He doesn't normally liked to be bothered nor does he care much to be the center of attention. He can show off many different sides of himself, at times he can come off as cold and heartless..other times he can come off as teasing and charming. Despite being very smart, Yuuto is very oblivious when it comes to realizing his own feelings let alone realizing someone else likes him.

Females:

anime+girl+really+happy.jpg

Kaori Hidaki
Age-
15-23 depending on plot

Gender-
Female

Height-
5'6

Eye Colour-
Warm Honey

Hair Colour-
pale orange like blonde

Personality-
Kaori is a sweet and independent female, she loves to make friends and is almost always trying to be the center of attention. She likes to go out and show that a female can do just about anything they set their mind to. She is slow to realize her own feelings but when she finally does, she becomes very loyal and dedicated to the one she has her heart set on. She is playful and always fun to be around, like a personal ray of sunshine.

anime-girl-art-beautiful-cute-Favim.com-2815484.jpg

Chizuru Fuduka
Age-
16-25 depending on plot

Gender-
female

Height-
4'11

Eye Colour-
Red

Hair Colour-
Snowy White

Personality-
Chizuru is a very quiet and timid female, often she tends to act like a child despite being the age she is. She doesn't like to do hard work and can often be found reading manga or drawing in her sketchbook. She gets very nervous when put on the spot and often is horrible at making the first move.​

th

Atsumi Endo
Age-
16-24

Gender-
female

Height-
5'4

Eye Colour-
Ocean Blue

Hair Colour-
Black

Personality-
Atsumi can be mean when she doesnt know someone, She will come off as cold and uninterested but really she isnt sure how to act around some people. Atsumi is usually calm cool and collected but around the one she likes, she can be a bit of a clutz without even realizing it.​

For those who want to be on the giving end, you may make your own three characters for it if you do choose~ below are two characters a male and a female that can be the one receiving the harem moments should you so choose you want to be the one giving a harem.

th

Haruhi Fujiki
Age-
16-25 depending on plot

Gender-
female

Height-
5 feet

Eye Colour-
Amber

Hair Colour-
Red

Personality-
Haruhi is the known rebel type, she doesn't like to be told what to do but she does enjoy pushing other peoples buttons. She doesn't believe in love and actually rather hesitant to let herself fall for someone. She knows she is beautiful but with how much of a tomboy she is, she tries to keep from being seen as "Frail" or "princess like". She loves to get down and dirty.

th

Natsu Juriyama
Age-
17-26

Gender-
Male

Height-
6'1

Eye Colour-
Pale Blue

Hair Colour-
Pale Navy Blue

Personality-
Natsu is so helpful and kind, he is an oblivious ladies man. He enjoys seeing others happy and often worries that its his fault when they are upset or sad. He is the most oblivious when it comes to romantic feelings, he doesn't believe that someone could ever be in love with him.

Rules:

1- if you are interested in this, please just pm me, more than likely I won’t see your comment until much later, so Pm is the best way to reach me faster. If you do message me, please note that the name of the pm must be the name of the plot you’re wanting to do!

2- Please always have a second plot in mind when pming me, for there may be a possibility the plot is full by the time I get to you, this IS a first come first serve so keep that in mind and I sorry if it ends up being full ;-; also! I’m happy to rp in thread or pm so whichever you prefer, sometimes u might want to do thread at times~

3- you MUST be at LEAST 18 years of age. These plots DO have smut within them. The first IS a highschool age and I will only be comfortable doing smut with that so long as my partner is 18 or older as well!

4- patience, all I ask is that you be patient with replies, at times I can’t reply right away or not until the next day, yes, I am always online because I don’t log out of my accounts that’s the reason why I’m always shown as online, aside from that most of these I’ll be playing three characters for your one character it’ll take me a bit to get into the groove of things :’)

5- you must be literate guys, please be able to give me third person responses, 3 paragraphs minimum. I say three because I put a lot of work into this and I’d like to make detailed long replies..you know? Make a story with me! Not have me struggle to make a long reply to a short one :’)

6- please, if you no longer are interested in the rp just let me know and I can do my best to make it better for you just DONT ghost me it hurts my feelings :’)

7- Have fuuuunnn I want this to be a fun and exciting experience so.. :’)​

Back
Top Bottom