Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hinata Saphism ( thewhiterabbit & Chiechan )

thewhiterabbit

Supernova
Shinobu had been in a funk since Keitaro made his chose, it was not her and she was still a little broken up about it. Only a year had passed but the house has returned to normal what ever that means. Motok was bussing her self preparing for the Olympics it was still two years away but she wanted to be ready. Yet other things were distracting her boys and getting her license. “Its silent too silent“ she walked into the house which seemed completely empty. "Come out before i get you" she continued to search the house, the very large house.

Motoko had just finished her training and heard someone wandering around the house.

She smiled as she saw her dear friend Shinobu. Shinobu had been the hardest hit by Kitarou's choice. Sure, Motoko had liked him alot, but Shinobu was always much more fragile...and she felt sadder for Shinobu then herself.

She walked over to the small girl and hugged her gently. "How was your day? I was just about to have a soak in the hot spring. Did you want to join me?"

For some reason she blushed Shinobu had never been shy around the other girls even the older ones but after Kitarou she had changed a little. "sure that sounds great" she had been looking at pictures all morning. she was not too young to be with him if he could not see that it was his fault not hers. "You sure take a lot of baths" she teased undressing behind the blind they used or at least put up after Kitarou moved in. it had not been needed in a house with all girl none having shown that interest openly.

Motoko giggled a little "Well..yes...but I train a lot..and I don't want to be walking around people, smelling the area up after a hard work out. She took Shinobu's hand softly as they approached the spring and slowly helped her into the warm water.

She looked at the girl as they slowly set down into the hot water. "How are you feeling today Shinobu? You are looking much better..." She smiled softly. "Does this mean you found someone new? I might feel jealous." She joked gently.

It was her birth day she had just turned 14 and after him she was far more aware of the way she looked or did not. "no all the boys my age are stupid" they were like little kids acting no different then a year or two ago. "I want someone like Keitaro" she said sinking deep enough to blow bubbles in the water. why was it any guys she liked did not like her back maybe they were all at least a few years older then her.

Motoko nodded. "I know how you feel Shinobu....to be honest...I've kind of given up on...the boy idea. I think I'm going to cross the fence, um..if you know what I mean. Girl's are so sweet and honest....and I reckon they won't break my heart or lie to me. I hope that doesn't scare you with me telling you this." She took a deep breath. "Plus...well...with olympics and work. I just don't have time to have babies and raise them. It won't make all my family happy....but if I can find Ms Right...maybe I can then keep my heart warmed for a while..."

Shinobu was more then a little shocked true girls were more mature then boys but she had never thought of that. "well who do you like" she asked turning a deeper shade then her normal skin tone. she was shocked now being it the same water naked with Motoko was very different like being in the water with a boy. She looked at the older girl someone she had always respected wondering what she should do. "not that you would like me im just a baby" she told her friend dipping back under the water.

Motoko blushed as well. She admittedly had gone gay from Shinobu. It was seeing the sweet girl naked and having her lay in her arms a few times (in non-sexual ways) in the past that had made Motoko understand she COULD feel that way. However, Shinonbu had always been so....straight....she never felt she had any chance with her. Yet...now..the girl has given a sign, maybe a hope, she could want her.

Motoko wouldn't let it slide.

She pulled Shinobu to her from behind...and softly pushed her breasts into the small girl's back...holding her close. "If you'd give me a chance...I'd make your dreams come true...and I'd love you like the goddess you are."

She wanted to sink into the water, the warrior girl had always scared her a little being older and stronger then she was. "Me" she asked in a weak voice she could feel her young body responding to the girls attention. Why should she stay faithful to a guy that did not even see her as the woman she had become. "I mean you want me" she asked again she had never even thought about even if she practiced kissing with a certian roommate.

"I don't know much" she smiled feeling a lot better about herself after the girl started treating her much more like a woman. she placed her hands on her small chest she wanted to feel like a woman even if it was not with a man. she smiled feeling her little but against the older girl wanting to explore all she could. Maybe she could have some fun, and who knows she may make a good switch hitter or switch teams for good.

Motoko slowly turned the small girl around and looked into her eyes...she softly took a wet hand and stroked the girl's face gently. "you are such a gorgeous beautiful woman Shinobu....so beautiful and lovely. How could one resist falling in love with you. And as for experience...I have none either. We can learn together..." She leaned down and tried to kiss Shinobu softly on the lips as she wrapped her arms around her and pulled her close.

Two virgins so to speak starting a new love it was more the a little tempting for such a young girl as herself. she placed an arm on her shoulder and her hip as if they would stand up and begin to dance around the hot spring. She kissed the girl pressing her lips to the girls slowly at first then with more force. she pulled back slowly. "Nice, but different" it was like when she used to practice kissing but that was years ago. "You have nice lips" she said stupidly.

Konoe smiled and nodded. "Perhaps...but nowhere near as nice or lovely as yours."

Luckily...Shinobu's pulling back let Konoe garner enough common sense to realize that they were in the open area. "Hmm..darling...I don't think we should do this here... even the other ladies wouldn't want to see this. I guess the question is, your room or my room my love?"

She blushed a deep shade of red it was hard to think from this moment on but she slowly gathered her whits. "Yours, i don't think anyone woudl be brave enough to barge in" She wrapped the towel around her body. she moved quickly through the house feeling like a woman for the first time in her young life. "you think they know" she asked hiding behind the sliding door luckily she saw no one. "I mean what we did, will do" she asked like a small mouse.

Motoko (man messed up the name already XD ) softly wrapped a towel around herself too..and gently took the girl's hand and softly led her out of the spring, into the hallway and up to her room.

"Shinobu-san. Most of them said they'd be out today, and most of them are adults all busy with their own daily lives and completely respect our privacy..." She opened the door and let her lover inside. "Of course they know..." She grinned and picked up "AND IF THEY WATCH I'LL KILL THEM!"

Sounds of feet running away was heard..and Motoko sighed, locking the door. "It's just us...and we have tonight...my dear." She took the girl's face in her hands and began to kiss her again....very deeply this time.

She did not know that much about kissing and had never been kissed like this before by anyone, but she knew she liked it. It was hard the girl was a lot taller then she was making her have to go on her toes, and the girl bend down to her. "Good i would not want to have to put on a show for the others" she placed her hands on her shoulders trying to hold herself up and fully enjoy her first real kiss. "Maybe you can teach me all that sword stuff then i would get respect" she asked the older girl.

Motoko nodded as they broke the kiss. "As my wife, you'll be part of the family... I'll teach you everything you want to know." She then slowly pulled Shinobu towel away..and dropped hers too. "Now Shinobu-chan...are you ready? Are you sure you're ready to make love all the way....Once we do...we are one - mind body and soul....and I will never let you go..ok?"

"wife" she squeaked she had only dated a few times but how could she say no. She blushed wife when did they get married she asked her self she was just 14 and did not know she needed to be married. "Like making you're food and stuff" Maybe they could be engaged until she was 16 then she would be ready. "I am ready for...sex...but can we wait to get married" she asked her friend not sure she was ready just yet.

Motoko nodded. "Obviously we can't perform the marriage ceremony until later on...but in my heart...you will already be mine...and I yours....you don't mind if I feel that way, right?" She then slowly put her finger under Shinobu's chin and gently raised her face up until it looked into Motoko's. She then slowly leaned down and began to give the girl a long slow wet french kiss, before breaking to give her a chance for breath and to answer.

She blushed going from the little girl to engaged in only a year if only he had asked that she would have melted. "yes, yes i will" she would have to forget about him he woudl never have kissed her that way. He woudl never have told her the way he felt or been naked with her he was the past and this was the future. "yes you cane" she got up on her toes and wrapped her arms around her to kiss her lips.

Motoko sighed happily into the kiss and held the girl tight to her and let her tongue slide back into that sweet young mouth again. She slowly began to edge the girl to the bed to lay her down..and once there..slid down...to begin to kiss and then softly lick, the soft pink petals which were the entrance to Shinobu's love chalice.

Shinobu was very shocked when the girls mouth moved to her sex she could feel new things spreading through her body. "Mmm please it please don't stop" she begged trying to figure out what it was most like. The feeling was stomach it move in her stomach then was in her face which felt warm. "please" she begged it was the only thing that she could say with such an invasion of her sex.

Motoko was in the temple of pleasure - that being the place between Shinobu's thighs. She softly and gently lapped at those cute little pink folds..and licked deeper and deeper inside....slurping noisily at the cute little virgin pussy as she softly massaged the cute bumcheeks.... The taste soon became to fill Motoko's head...and that was all she could think of...making love to Shinobu.

She made small little mewing sounds placing her hands on her head it felt good the woman knew what to do with her hands. "Yes like that" Her face turned red she was not normally that loud about these things. She had only touched herself a few times and none of them had felt nearly this good to her. "Can i feel you,,,boobs" she asked looking down at the older girl her face almost cherry red.

It meant that Motoko would have to, regrettably, stop eating out her darling Shinobu for the time being. However, she acquiesced to her lover's desire, and pulled away, wet juices still glimmering on her lips as she moved her chest up for Shinobu to feel... meanwhile..she herself began to softly stroke Shinobu's small cute chest.

Back
Top Bottom