Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasies

Eager Sub

Planetoid
Well hey there! Thanks for giving my thread a read. I’m a friendly gal in her early twenties living in the EST time zone looking for new partners to write with. I've been roleplaying on Blue Moon for about a year, and have recently started getting into tabletop roleplaying as well. If you see something you like, please feel free to reach out!

I will leave just one, small, super entitled/bratty note: please put some effort into your first message! I try to answer everyone that gets in touch, but sometimes it feels like I'm pulling teeth trying to figure out what someone is into, or if we're a good match. What kinks are you into, and what limits do you have? What is your play style, and what kind of plot are you interested in playing? Help me get to know you :)

General Info
  • I prefer to RP through PM's
  • I typically respond 2-4 days a week, often multiple in a night if I happen to be on at the same time as my partner
  • My responses will generally sit in the 300-500 word range with the (very) occasional jump to 1000ish if inspiration strikes
  • I like to balance my plot and smut, but will always have difficulty getting into a roleplay that jumps straight to sex.
  • I find that investment in a roleplay is higher when both partners contribute something to the plot and scenario. I also think the brainstorming process is good for getting to know a new partner. Both players can get a feel for how the other thinks, what they're into, and to determine if there's chemistry.
Kinks: I’ll include my F-List here, but for those that are too lazy to read a whole list (and I feel that) I’ll include a couple of highlights below.

Humiliation

Public or private, I love it all. In the past I’ve played a lot of darker RP’s where my character hates it or is disgusted. However, I’m starting to think that playing a character with a humiliation fetish might be fun as well! If she's ashamed of how much she loves being put in her place, all the better.

Rough, Degrading Sex

I love the imagery of really rough sex. Things like multiple penetration, facefucking and titfucking are all personal favorites.

Limits: I’d say I’m pretty open minded, if you’re into something feel free to ask! My only limits are incest, adultery/cuckolding, gore, vore, watersports and scat.

Fandoms

I’m a big fan of playing as and opposite canon characters from a lot of the shows or movies I’ve seen! At the moment I'd really prefer something original, but I can never turn down a good Game of Thrones roleplay.

Celebrities

I love using celebrities in my roleplays, for my characters and my partners whether as the stars themselves or just as face claims. If you’re willing to take suggestions on YC, I’m happy to provide. Some of the girls that I like to play are:

Alison Brie

Ariana Grande

Barbara Palvin

Blake Lively

Candice Swanepoel

Emilia Clarke

Natalie Dormer

Liz Turner

Plots

Keeping it Corporate

Some might call it cliché, but I call it classic! Whether it’s a young lady looking to impress during her first internship or a more experienced woman freshly hired I think there’s a lot of opportunity for some inappropriate fun. A demanding boss can be tough on a young woman, especially if she can’t quite figure out how much of his behavior is normal hazing and how much is him taking advantage. But she’s ambitious and strong; she can take whatever they throw at her. Who knows? Maybe after a while she even starts to enjoy it.

Who is your character? Perhaps the demanding boss that sees something in her, but is disappointed in her unwillingness to do what it takes to get ahead. Maybe he’s a peer that’s found some blackmail on his beautiful colleague. Maybe she’s been a real bitch to him in her efforts to climb the corporate ladder? I wonder if maybe there’s some resentment he wants to work out once the nature of their relationship changes.

A Fallen Star

Fame is a game, and relevance is fleeting. There are millions of beautiful women looking to break into Hollywood and music. Some of them are even talented! Yesterday she was on top of the world, but now she’s on top of a table, dancing for some sleazy executives. It’s incredible the lengths that a woman will go to in her mission to get back on top. There’s a million ways to go about it, but only one way it ends: a humiliating slide to the bottom.

Out of the Friend Zone

It's a tale as old as time: boy meets girl, boy falls for girl, and girl decides much to his chagrin that he's like a brother to her. Life can be challenging for a young professional woman, but the support of her dear friend helps her get through. Perhaps she truly doesn't know, or perhaps she just values his friendship too much to broach the topic, but her best friend has always been in love with her. So how does your lovelorn character break out of the friend zone? That's for us to discuss! Perhaps she tells him something incriminating, and he decides to blackmail her into the relationship he wants. Or maybe he's learned hypnosis, and slowly but surely shapes her into the doting Stepford Wifey he's always dreamed of. I'm open for this plot to be as grounded or fantastic as my partner wants, I only ask that he take his frustrated revenge out on her in some deliciously humiliating ways.

Last edited:
I tried to send you a request on discord, but it couldnt find your name. You may have some capital letters done wrong? You can message me at ryanmiller#0396

Back
Top Bottom