Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monster Girl Academy Sign up (FxFuta, FxF, FxM) [CANCELLED]

NumberThreeInordinate

Kindness is earned...brutal honesty is free.

In a time where Monster girls, Kemonomimi, Vampires and Demons alike live and work among their human neighbors, MGA was founded and is run by Terra Night. In this school, students are taught like they would be in a human high school, all the way up to college. The school was founded as a way to give the supernatural community a way to earn a valid education that they could take with them into the work force. It has taken decades to get the backing of several human companies to sponsor the diploma's and educations coming out of the school. Status and title have no meaning in the school and bullying, hazing, or degradation from those of High class families verses those from medium or low class families is strictly forbidden. First time offenders will suffer a warning as well as a suspension. Second time offenders are immediately expelled and kicked off of the property.

- Communication: The OOC thread serves for that purpose, please don't be afraid to use it. If you have questions about each other's characters, or want to throw out some ideas to add to the story; plot twists, drama, add some npc's or what have you, that is where you do it.

- Post Size: NO one-liners. Try to at least write a paragraph to give us something to work with. If you are unsure of what to add (besides responding to a dialogue, or an action of another character) then consider the "5 senses method". Ask yourself; what does your character "see, hear, smell, taste, feel"?

- Kink Limits: Each character must put their own limits in their character sheet and anyone interested in that character must review that persons limits and respect them.

- Keep Smut Levels in Check: We all have characters of varying libido's and kinks, etc... But don't turn this story into a fuck-fest. This is a school, and while everyone has their own dorm, I'd like to keep the ratio to a minimum of 50/50. I do enjoy story and character build over smut.

Also, shouldn't have to say it, but will anyways. Follow site rules!

Academy Area's:
Class rooms
Dorms
Cafeteria
Dean's Office

I will probably make a separate spot for Dorms, like a sub thread. Mainly to separate a large portion of the intimacy between characters. The main RP will be focused in the Classroom's, Cafeteria and for those characters in trouble, the Dean's Office.

Now, for the character sheets, I'm not allowing any male students. Futa student's are fine. For clarification, a Futa has both male and female genitals. The penis is where the clit would normally be and the vagina is directly below. The testicles are inside of the body. An individual with no female genitals is called a Trans, not a Futa. (At least from my point of view)

Male characters will be teachers. I'm only looking for a select number of male teachers also.
Male teachers are for the following:
High school:
P.E.
Martial Arts
Sports (Whatever the character chooses.)

College:
Martial Arts
Business (Such as construction technicians and handy work)
Military training

For females teachers. Females will be teaching a variety of subjects. Nurses, and medical staff will also be female/Futa. If you are looking to be a teacher, please put that in your Character sheet. Also, you will be taking orders from the Dean just like everyone else. The Dean's word is Law. I will also look for ONE male to play the assistant Dean. I will be very picky on this role as the character must be level headed and able to think clearly and have an open mind.

Character Sheet Layout:
Name:
Age: (This one varies but no Vampire or Demon may be over the age of 100. Keeping in line with Juvenile/young adult)
Race: (Monster, Kemonomimi, Vampire or Demon)
Title: (Student or Teacher, High school or College)
Personality: (A short list of personality traits about your character)
Picture: (If you don't have a picture or don't want one, then we'll need a detailed description of what they look like. Height, weight, skin color, eye color, racial accessories etc...)

Bio's aren't really needed as I prefer to learn about the characters through the story.

Depending on how popular this gets, I may introduce a Student Council for both High school and College but that's up for debate. Since PM's are currently down, just post your Character sheet's here.

Any and all OOC will take place Here.

Last edited:
Name: Terra Night
Race: Shadow Demon/Succubus
Title: Dean
Personality: Intelligent, Calm, Sweet, Nurturing, Strict, Determined, Loving, Loyal, Slightly OCD, Flirtatious, Well Mannered, Patient
Picture: Terra Night

Name: Kyra Shade
Race: Cobra (Monster Girl)
Title: Senior, High School Student
Personality: Fun loving, Flirtatious, Free Spirited, Bi-sexual, Loyal, Studious, Level headed, Slightly clumsy (Mainly due to her long tail), Well mannered, Blunt
Picture: Kyra Shade

Name: Arek of Clan Nighthorn
Age: 172 (Given the variety of races here, I'm opting for one of the longer lived varieties of Minotaur.)
Race: Minotaur (Monster of course)
Title: Assistant Dean
Personality: Calm, Alert, Loyal, Well Spoken, Gruff, Take Charge, Strict, Protective, Caring, Patient-esque, Willing to play to the stereotype
Picture: Arek

Back
Top Bottom