Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[WB] Alpha's Weird, Wild and Wonderful Worlds.

AlphaZero

Dracula's not an Avenger? That lying fuck!
Intro

So as you probably figured by the titles of the thread this is a place dedicated to the strange and wonderful worlds I've crated for RPs, but have no actual plots to go along with them. As time goes by I'll add to this thread with new ideas and flesh out the ones that are here. For more information on me and my plot ideas you can check out Alpha's thread 2.0 (Craving Updated 05/16/2018)

Now onto the important stuff. All of these should be considered by works in progress since I'll be consanttly changing and updating them.

Tomorrow's City
Yesterday's Esthetics

Chronos City is the city or the future. A city where the power of the atom has been harnessed to make lives better. Flying cars, domestic robots and clean energy for all. New ideas and tech being pumped out at the speed of imagination.
But the glistening spires stretching towards the heavens hide a darker side to the city of the future. Scratch away the chrome finish and the rusted, rotting heart of the city lurks just below. For all its it's great marvels and progress Chronos is a city just like any other, a city where corporations and crimelords work arm in arm to beat down their competitors. A city where drugs come in every viarity imaginable and human lives are cheaper than the dirt under your shoe.

This setting works best for some kind of neo-noir crime story.

Swords, Scorcery and Science-Fiction
The Ancients tamed the world, the very forces of nature bent to the will of their machines. No one really knows what happened to the ancients, or how the once lush and green, peaceful world they had mastered became a barren wasteland of violence where brutal warlords battle for control and prestige wile average people try to live peacefully amid the ruins of the ancients and the towering factory smoke stacks that blacken the sky, turning out killing machines for the warlords.

Many threats lurk amid scorched earth of the wastes, from mutant hordes that roam the land, plundering what they want from whoever they want, to the remains of ancient machiesm struggling to function, some embuing great power to those who touch them.

Into this brutal and violent world treck adventures, mercenaries and treasure hunters seeking to make a name for themselves amid a world in chaos

This is more of an anything goes setting inspired by works found in Heavy Metal Magazine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom