Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Moon--Babygirl and Dark Shane.

babygirl67

Star
Tara moved with a cat-like grace thru the smokey interior of the club, never seeming to hesitate, or brush against anyone, just moving with liquid quickness. The hunger curling in her belly drove her, burning and eating at her control. Dark hair hanging to her waist in a froth of waves, electric blue eyes and the exotic features of a half-Italian, half-Latino background made most men stop and take a good look. The body encased in a black leather mini that was so short it was almost criminal, and a pale blue silk camisole that clung to every inch of her skin, her lush curves kept their gaze fixed. Her heels clicking in a staccato rhythm, she looked for easy prey.

Lifting her head slightly, she inhaled, then shuddered, realizing her mistake. The heated press of bodies on the dance floor, sweat and cologne were a sweet perfume to her and she had to dig her fingernails deep into her palms to keep from jumping the next man she passed. Her tongue slid over her canines feeling them lengthen despite her wavering control and she realized she needed a victim fast. Her eyes lit on a solitary man over towards the entrance to the club, slightly wavering on his feet and she smiled, seductive curve to her lips almost predatory. He had been drinking and was leaving to boot, perfect.

Tara followed him out into the streets, night air cool against her skin and fell into step behind him, waiting till he passed a dark alley to make her move. With lightening speed, she hit him hard, a blur that he had no chance of avoiding and took him into the alley, shoving him into a wall and riding him down, flashing canines the last thing he saw as she tore at his neck. Her mouth filled, blood warm a sweet, copper tasting candy and she drank her fill, drank until the heartbeat under her lips began to weaken, fade. Jerking back, crawling off him she looked down, her hunger appeased but with growing horror as she watched his eyes glaze over, last breath rattling in his throat.

Alex was no push over so walking around after dark was no probelm for himself he was not one to be refused a thing you see Alex had something which made most people weak at the knees cash, and lots of it this meant Alex was a little concited for his age, he was only 18 and acted like he owned most of the world, he passed a dark ally the sound of shallow breath was all that could be heard echoing down the alley, closely followed by a small low pitched purr, the kind of purr cat's did when they was satsified.

Alex stopped hearing this unusual noise, he looked downthe alley but could not see anyone, dismissing it as his imagination he waited a couple of seconds, hearing the purruing noise again Alex stepped a little ways into the alleyway looking around but still unable to see anyone he called out. "Is there anyone there?"

Tara was pulled out of her reverie buy the sounds of approaching footsteps, her nostrils flaring at the scent that drifted down the alley, a mixture of sweat and cheap bathroom cologne. Eyes narrowed, she flew down the alley, a blur of speed as she moved coming up behind the young man on silent feet, barely a whisper of sound as he called out down the alley.

"You should go...." He was taller than her, but no threat...and she watched him, wondering what he would do next, not realizing what a terrifying picture she made. Blood smeared her mouth, crimson streaks down her chin and her eyes, bright in the alley seemed to glow softly. As she breathed in the scent of him, fully fed he still smelled divine and she smiled, canines gleaming softly..."Really"

Alex swung around full 180 his arms flailing a little almost as if to strike the owner of the voice who was now facing him a young girl she appeared no older than he was yet she had blood around her lips, taking a step back Alex looked curiously at the girl. "Who the hell are you?" Alex asked bravely.

Meanwhile on the other side of town in yet another darkened alley stood the young and dashing looking male Mikael, along with him was a pretty young girl the smell of her perfume was strong but the scent of her blood was stronger still, to any normal by-passer Mikael and his female compannion just appeared to be a couple caught in the moment, the throws of passion as his lips traced her neck his hand caressedd the slender visage of her body, a light moan exiting his female friend was like music to his ears lightly sinking his teeth in to her neck drawing her blood, he curled his hands around her supporting her as she began to grow limp.

Tilting her head, Tara took another step forward, her approach cautious..if he bolted she would have to chase him down, that might draw too much attention...She widened her eyes, letting fear creep into her face by degrees. "This guy, he attacked me and my friend..down here...." She sobbed just a bit for effect then grabbed his arm. "He hit me so hard, and Sarah, she isn't moving....." Raising one hand up to her mouth, she drew it back smears of blood like black stains on her skin..."Oh my god..I am bleeding..please... help me.." She stared up at him beseechingly, pulling on one of his arms, leading him into the darkened alley, and danger..

"Youn know if you wanted me to follow you, then asking would have worked a bit better than just dragging me." Alex said to the girl who was pulling him into the dark alley, Alex's eyes looking around wondering what she wanted to take him into the darkness of the alley for was she a prostitute?, No she did not look like one to him but still the nagging feeling she wanted more than to talk was playing on his mind.

Mikael held the girl in his arms her moans of ecstasy faded as he supported the limp lifeless body finishing the drinking of her blood he smiled wiping away the evidence, nearby a dumpster with an open lid, Mikael carried the corpse over to it and dumped it in, he knew if people discovered his kind then it would spell trouble, tahts why all fledglings were locked up until sucj a time they was able to control the thirst for blood.

"Sarah is down here, and she isn't moving....please hurry." Tara kept pulling him deeper, till the two of them could not be seen from the street, then dropped the act, turning eyes that now burned into his. "You really should have left when you had the chance.."

Her canines were long, gleaming softly in the dim lights of the alley, revealed by the wicked smile that curved her lips. Her nostrils flared, his fear making her own heart pound, the scent sweet, intoxicating. With inhuman strength, she shoved him up against the dank wall of the alley, lifting him off his feet with no effort at all.

Alex did not struggle after all he was not one who knew fear, the facty he was of his feet was rather odd but still he dismissed it with ease. "If you wanted my body, you can ask I'd gladly plant my seed into you." Alex said rather crudely.

That was it for Tara, if he had begged for his life, even pleaded she would have let him go, the remorse from the last death still fresh in her soul, making her hesitate until he opened his mouth. With a feral snarl, she let him down and grabbed his hair, jerking his body at an odd angle to give her free access to his throat, on hand under his arm, clutching him to her soft curves. Fangs sank deep, tearing and spraying blood on her chin and neck, crimson rivulets training down over her breasts and into her clothes, staining the silk of her camisole.

This was not neat, having already fed, she didn't need that much blood and after drinking her fill, she just let the rest pour out of her mouth as she kept her hold on him, fangs keeping him still, till the death throes weakened and finally stopped altogether. Tara let him drop at her feet, her eyes cold this time..he had deserved it.

Back
Top Bottom