Female & male RP~

Briella

Dust
{Male x Female; ❗️themes may include violence, alcohol, gore,smut,horror. Mature themes.||

Hello fellow role players of bluemoon! I hope everyone is having a well evening or morning. I have refrained from posting for long time and came to a conclusion to try again.

My expectations~ Please post at least post couple times a week, I am aware we all do get busy but please give notice of a heads up. I would like at least 2 paragraphs per post, even though I prefer multi para. Give me something good to work with to keep this role play going.

-What I am looking for; I am currently seeking someone to portray a manipulative demon. He is sent to search for my character after learning she was casted down to earth and thought to have lost her forever. Her memories were forced out of her mind by the devil Lucifer.

You may choose any name for the male character. But I expect him to be Stockholm Syndrome kind of person with my character. The demon was friends old friends with Lucifer. More to be added with this if anyone is interested in this. I have a few pictures for the male as well, if you wish to see them people let me know.

Please comment below if interested in this or send me a message to my inbox.

Back
Top Bottom