Simple Shock (FxM) Edit 5/26

Shockazulloo

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
I'm a little rusty so I'll just keep it simple for now. I consider myself decently literate, and well versed enough to adapt to my partners writing style. I need something to work with though so please give me at least 2 paragraphs, we can chat in OOC so definitely let me know if you're having trouble carrying the story or whatever. Time skips to events/resolves are fine too, we just need to discuss things first. I only RP on here, via Pms and Threads.
I like to play dominant or aloof characters by nature. So I love a power struggle, the reluctant relinquish of power for her pleasure. Because I am a power bottom by nature. I don't mind mostly smut plots, though I don't expect them to last long, they are still fun for me. I'm just getting back into the groove of things, so bare with me.
Lets dive in.....

Dislikes:
Anything that belongs in the toilet
Incest
Age play (15 year age difference max)
Under 18 characters
Bestiality

Light bondage
Rough Sex
Developed characters
Fantasy
Horror
Psychological

Pairings:
Honestly, there are too many to list. Shoot me an interesting plot and I'll bite.

Cravings:

-'End of the Fucking World' Spin off. Or like a serial killer in training kind of a thing. (Closed for now)
Basically a young sociopath and his first/one chosen victim develop a kinship before he gets the chance to kill her. Haven't quite decided how to get there but I was thinking something along the lines of her identifying his personality and using it to her advantage for her own indulgences. She too has a blood lust but knows she would be getting in over her head if she pursued these ventures alone. She's hoping she's found someone she can really be herself with as well as explore the darker side of humanity. She's a bit of a voyeur and would prefer to watch at first before she chooses her own target.

-Casting Couch.(Closed for now)
She figures, why not you get paid right? She's a highly sexed person by nature and wouldn't mind getting paid to have some 'fun'. She's never been submissive and has a confident enough personality to often take charge in the bedroom. The way she carries herself intrigues the experienced man who is about to see how much of a little whiny bitch she'll be after he dominates her. He is the one who weeds out the weak, if you can't last 30 minutes with him, you wont last in the industry.
Like the many hundreds of woman that had been in her position before, she is surprised by the force he uses as he ravishes every hole till he's had his fill. A side of her awakens that she's never experienced before, he too takes notice that she is quite the power bottom. Not only is she enjoying being dominated but she is instructing him a little bit as well; Choke me harder than that, Slap me, etc. Which actually annoys him a bit, he's used to apprehension, quiet suffering or begging for it to be over. She responds back to every bit of dirty talk in an accepting and at times challenging way.
She's never experienced such freeing pleasure in her life and wants more, she no longer cares about the money. She just wants to continue fucking the only man to have given her so much pleasure. She wants him graveling at her feet for pussy no matter how unrealistic that seems to his personality or career. She does however, beg him to become his 'pet', knowing full well she'll be too combative to be fully submissive. Maybe even stalks him a bit, not the 'jealous' type, just 'give me some attention too plz or else'. She's more of a switch and will eventually want to dominate him, though he probably wont let that happen.

-Post Apocalypse.(zombie, nuclear, war fallout, or even aliens) (Closed for now)
The human population took a drastic hit and supplies are running low. Women, being the smaller of the species, mainly died off or became slaves. She is one of the few who managed to isolate herself before shit really hit the fan. She lives out in the middle of the mountains in a cabin near a river. She hasn't seem anyone is almost 2 years and even though she knows for her own self preservation it's best if she stays alone. She still misses companionship and is slowly going crazy from the lack of human interaction.
In comes your character, he could be wounded, starving or looking to pillage the cabin. Upon finding MC he can't contain his excitement at finding a well off female all by her lonesome.

Barracks.
She's one of the few female personnel at this base. She is on the nursing/surgical staff. Your character encounters mine in the hospitalization tent during his recovery. She is hospitable enough, but has an edge to her; she's seen some shit during her tours and is a veteran on her own accord. She has a confident domineering attitude but is still very motherly. No matter how combative/off-putting, she still wants to see all of 'her' soldiers back on their feet and in perfect health. What happens next is up to us.

Bar Night.
She hits up a local bar after a rough day at work, really fucking rough. She doesn't usually go out unless she is with friends or coworkers. Making her scene at the bar all the more uncommon. She has shooed off a few below par suitors, but for some reason the last guy she who approaches her captures her attention. His persistence seems to intrigue her and annoy her at the same time, though she tries to figure out what his personality type is throughout the night. She still can't help but be a little interested in seeing how things play out. Why would this kind of guy talk to a sour puss like me anyways?

Time Travel.
College setting with all of the modern hustle and bustle in society. Her favorite thing about school happens to be the fencing club she is involved in after class hours. She's having issues with finding her definite major, but her extra curricular activities seem to help her stay dedicated to school. She makes a few acquaintances, but one person seems to stick out to her. A male counter part who seems to value her as a friend, something she is not used to from the opposite sex. They have often gone to the campus library to do homework/study. No real flirtatious behavior has occurred but she knows she wants to keep him as a friend at least because he seems to care about her well-being, him caring about her as a person seems to really resonate with her and mean a lot to her.
One night at the library, her male acquaintance suggests a good fantasy/lore book for her to check out. As soon as she opens to the first chapter, she is transported back time to the late 16th century Salem witch trials. She stumbles through the woods and happens upon your character (a past reincarnation of her study acquaintance), while he was on an annual hunting trip. He either captures her, or indulges her crazy stories and ultimately takes her to a local good witch; who deals with abortions, minor ailments or curses. On the journey to the good witch, they happen upon and unmarked pit of dead bodies, which identifies to YC as an omen (witches or demons are disposed of in this pit). Mc doesn't seem to grasp the gravity of the open burial grounds and instead tries to make a run for it to escape. Upon her tromping through the corpses for her escape, a skeletal hand reaches up and grasps her ankle with such force, a visible burn is left. YC 'rescues' her and continues to the good witches cabin. YC has never had a good reason to request audience with the good witch till now, he's always been curious and now is his moment. At least that is what he thinks.
Upon meeting the good witch, she recognizes my character immediately. MC is the good witch's sister's future reincarnation. The good witch's sister was persecuted for messing with the dark arts. MC looks like and has personality traits that mirror those of a witch that was burned alive and disposed of in the late 1600's/ early 1700's. The good witch is angry with your character for bring such a person to her. The time continuum is at jeopardy, as well as all of their lives if MC is found. But what happens next is up to us.

Sidenote:
This is pretty much my rough draft. I will continue to add and change things as ideas come.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom