~On the hunt for a FxF or FxFuta Domme~

As the title says, I am seeking either a female or futa character (girls only!) to corrupt and abuse my own character, whether it's against her will or not! I don't have an F-list, but I do like a good bit of everything, aside from the obviously nasty stuff that I won't do, like underage, bodily fluids, and things of that nature. Aside from that, just ask! I will likely enjoy it to some extent. :)
But a few things that I do enjoy are...

Interracial
Noncon/dubcon
Abuse
Lite BDSM
Pet play
Incest
Oral
Drug Usage
Face-sitting
Humiliation
Spanking
Double penetration
Lots of cum
Demons, Gods, Goddesses, and Monsters
Butts~
Boobs~

As far as length and any plot/smut ratio's go, I am good for any combination, and my plots have the potential to be one-offs or a longer term story.

Now without further delay, here are some plots and parings! (With my character to the left, and yours to the right).
-----------------

Christian Girl + Punk Rebel = Two girls are forced to share a dorm together for the remainder of their college experience, and considering their vastly different views, they hate each other's guts.
---
Shy student + Manipulative Teacher = A shy student is a lonely student, and with no friends and very little support at home, she can't help but fall head-first into the arms of a manipulative teacher.
---
Daughter/Sister + Mother/Older sister = A shy daughter or sister is the perfect target for her sexually frustrated mother or older sister, or both?
---
Slave + Master = An innocent woman is taken from her family while on vacation and is sold off as a slave, eventually making her way to her new master's home.
---
Naive Girlfriend + Girlfriend's 'friends' = In order to make an extra quick buck, a naive woman's scummy girlfriends sells her off to spend the night with her 'friends', showing just how little she cares for her.
---
Drug Addict + Corrupt Cop = Life has been hard for this poor druggie, but this corrupt cop is not going to make her life any easier.
---
Baseball Player + Coach = While she considers herself barely decent at her abilities, her coach seems to have taken a special interest in her.

So that is all I have for now, but please do check in later for updates! And of course, thank you for your time! :D

Back
Top Bottom