Pixie's Submissive Hungers

The Basics​

Hey, thanks for stopping by my little thread! I hope you see something you like; if you do, drop me a PM? First, the quick rundown, in case any of the basics are deal-breakers for you: I’m a woman and prefer to play female characters (and I’m happy to play multiple characters in an ongoing story), I RP via private messages and prefer writing in third person (present or past tense doesn’t matter, whichever you like is fine). I tend toward a two to three paragraph posting style, and I am exclusively submissive. I’m fine playing with male or female characters (and I don’t care what you are behind the keyboard and won’t ask), though I usually lean toward men (bend toward? Kneel toward?). I’m not big on futa; nothing against it, just not my kink, so it’d take a really great story for me to go for that.

Story Ideas​
I have a few nasty ideas in mind. Just putting up a couple for starters, to test the waters and see how hot they are…

Fall of the Pirate Queen (Fantasy, Dub-Con or Non-Con)
She was once the terror of the bloody seas with nothing but a seventeen-gun ship, pillaging and raping the trade lanes and taking as she pleased. She was also smart enough to know when to call it quits, retiring to conquer a small city far from the reach of the ‘civilized’ world. She’s turned it into a pirate haven, a utopia for thieves and brigands. She sits on a throne of gold, draped in jewels, and has a tropical paradise at her feet.

Now the captain-turned-mayor has everything she could possibly want, everything save for a firm hand around her throat and a firmer cock putting her body to good use. Her submissive lusts, buried for her own safety in this den of cutthroats, are growing too strong to endure much longer. A solution occurs to her, in the form of the cruelest, most brutal captain and slaver in the entire city – and one who’s been challenging her rule of late.

She goes to him, privately, and makes an offer: on his ship, she will be his abject slave. From the moment he arrives in port to the moment he leaves on another hunting trip, she belongs to him. In return, though, he’ll respect her rule in the city and defend her throne against all challengers. Everyone gets something they desire. Will he keep her new nature a secret from his crew, or pass her around as a new toy to share? Abuse her in the privacy of his quarters, or dangle her from the yard-arm and treat her to a taste of the lash to put her in her place and entertain his men? Will she be reduced to a servile cabin-girl? A ship’s whore? A human piss-pot? A living mast-head, strapped naked to the prow of the ship as a trophy of conquest?

More importantly, will he hold up her end of the bargain? Or will this just be the prelude to truly breaking her, shattering her mind and spirit, and taking her city for his own? Will she be auctioned off in her own slave market, stripped and sold in front of the cheering crowds, or spend the rest of her life on his ship as a brutalized slave?

From Legend to Monster-Slut (Fantasy, Dub-Con or Non-Con)
No one can tame this adventurer, or her mighty blade. She’s battled dragons, ransacked temples of elemental evil, and battled vampires in their castle lairs. When she’s begged to roust a local tribe of humanoids (perhaps gnolls, minotaurs, kobolds, mongrel beastmen, something of that nature) and save some kidnapped farmers’ daughters, it barely feels like an afternoon’s honest work. She’s brave but not foolish, so she takes the time to spy the beasts’ camp from a safe vantage.

And she watches. She watches the captive women scream as they’re stripped, gang-raped, tortured, branded by their new masters. As they’re made to eat putrid scraps from dog bowls and beg for water, as they’re sexually humiliated and forced into slave labor, broken under an overseer’s whip. And new feelings, a growing heat, stir deep in the adventurer’s belly.

She wants this. She craves this. She needs this.

How will the tribe react when the legendary warrior stands at the edge of their village and instead of laying them to waste, she lays down her sword, and kneels? How will the captive farmers’ daughters react when they find out she’d rather be a chained and collared slave than free them from this hell? And how will the people of the town react when the adventurer returns – humbled, broken, stripped to scant feathers and furs and tribal paint, marked and pieced as the property of beasts, to deliver her all-powerful masters’ demands on her hands and knees?

Likes & Limits​

If you really want to light my fires, some of favorite pastimes (in no particular order) are humiliation and degradation, blackmail, misogyny, bestiality, bimbofication, bukkake and forced cum-drinking, spit and watersports, collars and leashes, being forced to wear slutty/skimpy outfits or uniforms, public humiliation, gangbangs, being marked (tattoos, piercings, brands, body writing), and playing powerful characters who get torn down from their pedestals and treated worse than trash.

I don’t have many hard limits. Essentially just vore, snuff, vomit, and extreme violence (like mutilation/amputation/etc). And of course, nothing underage, per the site rules.

Back
Top Bottom