Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monster X Samurai

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Demon... die?” Arianrhod repeated, looking up at the tall man beside her. “I... hadn’t thought of that, but you’re right. It’s an anagram of the words.” The elevator dinging as it reached her floor startled the blonde, making her place a hand on her ample bosom in mild surprise. “O-Oh. That, uh... w-was faster than I was expecting.”

Leading the way to her room, she took off her jacket, tying it by the sleeves around her waist. Being so close to getting into a fight had worked her up, and she was now feeling a bit overheated. Taking her jacket off like she had revealed her holstered guns and the fact that her black tee was probably a bit more fitted than she’d normally like, the breathable cotton snug on her slightly chubby curves.

Arianrhod stopped in front of her room door, fumbling with the keycard. Her first couple of tries ended with the reader buzzing and turning red, but she finally got it open. She pushed her way into the spartan room, where her claymore and dagger belt lay on the bed. “Oh, good... They’re still here,” she breathed, clearly relieved that nobody had made off with her weapons. The woman removed the jacket from her waist, then picked up the claymore scabbard, securing the intricate belt around her torso and right shoulder, joining it with the holster belt. She then picked up the best with her dagger and settled it at an angle across her hips. The jacket she placed on the bed, then crossed to grab the heavy time she’d been reading before the failed attempt at going to the bar and placed it on the jacket. A whispered word in Welsh shrank the objects down, and she placed both in a pouch on her dagger belt.

She walked with a sigh looking over and seeing who that somewhat familiar voice came from to the same person just an hour or two ago, “ I can see that, since they threatened for showing off my weapons as if I planned to attack when they were there. Or I guess this is what every monster feels from any hunter in general and I shouldn’t be surprised probably because I’ve been wearing my hood and stuff to keep myself hidden more than now..” shrugging as she stopped with a blush, “ w-what? Did you l-look for me just for that you dummy!” Looking away embarrassed, “ well fine I don’t have anything at all either but your paying for it!” Sticking her tongue out as she ran of like a little kid just a few feet away from him to add to the awkward tease.

He smiled at her childish deminor. It was refreshing in a way. He caught up to her and hooked his arm arounds hers and steered her to the elevator. He inserts his key and the button for the eleventh floor lights up. After a few minutes the door opened. It was a resturant, a bar, a lounge, and a dance floor combined. In the corner a man, a man with four arms, played the piano and people, some appearing human and some clearly not.
"Good afternoon." Said a horned waitress "table for two?"
"Yes," said Marco. She led them to a small table bu the one way Windows. Marco ordered a bottle of wine and then she left to let them think over they're orders.

“Ahh h-hey! “ not expecting him to hold her like that as she was somewhat dragged into the elevator before noticing his arm around hers and pulling hers away. Shaking her head, Haruna tried to compose herself and somewhat relax for the moment just to appear normal to everyone else around her of course following with crossed arms before sitting down not wanting to directly look at him but take on the view of everything around her from the bar to the piano and overall scenery. “ are you trying to get something out of me? Ready to explode if that were ever the case as she hated to be seen as a tool than an ally more than anything else.

"Yes I am, a conversation." He didn't expect anything from this woman, she had nothing to do with his plans or anything as far as he could tell. She had just happened to be at a certain place at a certain time and they had met. "Is it so hard to believe that people can have innocent motives?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom