Come talk to me sweetheart, I know what it takes to be cool

Anomaly

Dust
Welcome!

I am glad you have come here, now stay a while and listen. I am looking for a fun, sexy role-play. Now, I am new to the game, but do not dismiss me for my inexperience because I, like many others, am capable of writing well. I also want you to be able to write well, too. I, myself, will write how ever much is demanded. I can foresee writing one to several paragraphs, depending on the situation.

I expect lots of engagement and actin with posts. What I mean is that the post cannot go nowhere. The post must have a direction towards the plot at hand. Nothing would kill me more than a fun idea go nowhere. With that said, I like to have fun! But that fun is meaningless if there is no direction. So now that we have direction down, lets get to content.

Content

I like to be sexy and dirty. This is the place I can shuffle off that cultural norm coil and embrace taboos. And as we all know from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, "Anything goes". So I like to take that philosophy with this. Now something I do know I dislike are: scat, vore, and weird non-anthros, but I also reserve the right to add to this if something comes up that I just do not like.

Onto "kinks", as the cool kids are calling it these days. Keep in mid that these are not necessary every time, but I like to have these hear to give people a notion of the kind of person I am:
Big Butts (women/futas)
Domination/submission
Anal (M/F/Futa)
Strapons
Big dicks
All the stuff people normally put, blah blah, blah...

Those are some very generic and simple kinks that I think give a notion that I like to have a good time ;). Now onto something more advanced. I want to also add some motifs. These motifs are themes I would like incorporated into the story. For those who do not know, a motif is simply a repeated theme throughout a story.

Motifs:
Corruption
Perverted natures
Depravity of debauched people
The innocent make the most perverted people
Lust and violence
Power and corruption
etc...
(I think you get the point in a lot of these. Of curse this is not limited to these. If you have some tell me. I think this idea is a really cool way to add an extra flavor to the plots.)

Now for plots, these are the four main categories of
History

Ancient
Classical
Medieval
Renaissance
Victorian
"Modern"

Fantasy

Science Fiction

Modern

The plots are a work in progress, but come to me with plots. I am posting this now to garner interest. As time goes on, I will add more.

Back
Top Bottom