Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Candi's Gloryhole

real3000

Planetoid
Hey Guy and Girls,

This thread is not my main thread and really does not require much explanation so I'll keep it short and sweet.

Sometimes I come on here and want to do something quick and fun so I'm leaving this thread up and running as a come and PM me and if I am online or when I see it I'll respond. There is not need to talk setting or discuss anything prior to the fun. No long term storyline just simply oral fun from my character to your character and if you want to return the favor that is cool as well. The setting is a gloryhole YC comes in and basically either puts their dick through or leans their pussy against it. Simply PM me and give a brief description or a pic for what your character looks like and what Candi is seeing through the gloryhole and your set. When I come online or if I am online and free I will respond with an oral pleasure post and we go till you are fully pleasured by Candi's mouth. Do not expect there to be any follow up or anything other than how a gloryhole would work in the real world. Also, the return messages will likely stop randomly and may resume later but there is zero long term commitment or commitment to anything other than simple oral pleasure. If you wish to return the favor to Candi just put it in a reply post orgasm. You can have her work as long as you want but know that the possibility of me having to leave quickly is there because this is designed for random sign in times not for when I am on here to do long writing.

Thanks for reading my highly smut based dirty minded thread :)

Here is my character

Candi

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom