Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Making A Request Thread (And Where To Put It)

ΛVΛ

Why am I the only one naked at this gender reveal?
Supporter
Original Poster: Hahvoc The Decepticon

It seems that sometimes you guys (new and not so new) put your request threads in the wrong sections. It's not a big deal to move it to the proper section, but it helps you to get more requests when it is in the right section. Here's what you do:

If you are wanting to play a male character and are looking for either female, male or non-binary characters for your requests- simply put it in the Roleplay Requests for Males section.

If you are wanting to play a female character and looking for either male, female or non-binary characters for your requests- place it in the Roleplay Requests for Females section of the board.

If you are wanting to play a non-binary character and looking for either male, female or non-binary characters for your requests- place it in the Roleplay Requests for Non-Binaries section of the board.

How you want to go about that is your business- whether you play by your natural gender or the gender you prefer.

Now, if you aren't sure exactly where your request would go- be it a group RP request or something else similar to it, you can always message a member of staff about where it would go.

I hope this helps you when dealing with your request thread expeditions and creations. If you have more questions, feel free to message me or a staff member of the site such as a mod or administrator. We have colored names in order to differentiate.

Also, just a tip for anyone making a request thread: It would be helpful to put ages [or age brackets] for your characters/plot ideas. This causes less confusion and can probably clear up questions quickly.

And because people don't seem to be reading things like they should:

IF YOU HAVE A REQUEST THREAD YOU AREN'T USING - Users can delete their own threads, so you can remove it - just click the three dots near the upper right-hand corner of the thread and select Delete Thread.

Back
Top Bottom