Looking for someone to play with..

bum

Dust
Hello! I’m Bum.

I’ve been RPing for idk how many years now – somewhere around a decade. English however is not my first language, and although I’ve been writing a lot in English for quite some time now, grammar mistakes and misspells happen. I do my best and consider myself a good writer, but I can’t promise you a flawless text.

I RP in past tense third person only and I write 3+ paragraphs. If you write less than two paragraphs I’m not interested. I love a detailed RP – however I do not need a novel per post.
I like deep and flawed characters – it’s just not fun for me if both of our characters are picture perfect and there’s no obstacles for them at all. Also I’m looking for male characters to play with. I only RP mxf, and I play as a female.
Multiple characters can be fun, but only with the right plot.

I like to play with dominance – the fight for dominance between two, which I find very interesting. Therefore I would prefer if you’re a more switch-ish type of RP’er, because I am. Or to have two dominant characters play against each other.

I also like situations that are sort of ‘forbidden’ – cheating or some other reason why they shouldn’t be together, public affection, incest, etc.

A lot, a lot, a lot of teasing and good build up is so important to me – often I find myself enjoying the build up more than the actual sex scene.

I like to play feisty, exciting women with a mind of their own and not the ever so popular submissive woman. So if that’s what you want we’ll not be a good match. Depending on the situations of course I’ll play as more submissive or more dominating, but I won’t be locked as only submissive or only dominating for an entire RP.

I only play realistic scenes. No magic or anything like that, it simply doesn’t interest me. As for settings I like either the very rich or the very poor – but I can be convinced to do most. I like to include a few darker themes – especially drug use or broken characters.
Let me know if you have a good idea or plot you’d like to do!

Here comes a few I’ve had in mind …

Enemies in business
Takes place in a rich, upper-class setting. Drug use might occur

Their families are in huge competition with their big firms, so they’re obligated to practically hate each other, though they’ve never actually met other than when they were kids – which neither of them really remembers.
At an event they start talking and enjoy ourselves – what happens as we find out who the other person actually is? Is attraction more important than loyalty to the family?

Maybe one of the characters is having trouble with their family lately, so he/she is even more interested when they find out who the other is, aiming to provoke their family.

The other part might be getting ready to take over their father’s company and can’t be sleeping with the enemy even though they might want to – which only peaks the other character’s interest even more.

Ex-lovers
This will take place in a poor, criminal setting and drug use might occur

... Having no one else to call, he called up his ex-girlfriend to pick him up when he was released after a year behind bars. Their relationship had always been stormy, with a lot of fights and on-off periods, and it didn't exactly end on good terms - the last time they saw each other was when she visited him in lock up to tell him they were over for good this time. Still when he called her, she couldn't help feeling a little protective of him and that old excited tingling in her abdomen just by the sound of his voice. So she agreed to pick him up.
He then asked to stay at her (shitty) place for a few weeks.

Cheating
She just moved to the city and is now studying/working and one of her classmates/professors/colleagues peak her interest from day one. There’s just this undeniable attraction between the two. But how about her boyfriend of two years? … who she completely forgets to mention.

Or the other way around where she knows he was a girlfriend, but she just wants him so bad and tries to seduce him.

Like brother and sister
They knew each other a little better than they let their parents know once they were told that her dad and his mom was dating. Well they knew each other far too good after having casual sex for the past few months unknowing that their parents were getting to know each other as well.
Forced to pretend like nothing’s happened as their parents decide to move in together and get married, their lives suddenly intertwine in a whole new way. Until now they’ve just had a little fun with casual, mind blowing sex, but now they’re forced to get to know each other. Will they even like each other? And can they keep their hands off each other now that they’re living under the same roof?

Later on I was thinking the brother might go and serve in the army – and once he gets back, she’ll have a boyfriend. How will he react to this? Jealousy, anger? And how will she ignore the unbearable attraction between the two?

Other pairings

Teacher/professor x student
Party girl x pusher
Rich girl x father’s business partner
Friends with benefits
Ex-lovers
Cheating
Stepsiblings
Boss x employee
Babysitter x dad

Some kinks of mine

Consent