Little Romance Hella Smut FxF

Currently right now I am looking for another female character to play out some lesbian sexual fantasies of mine. I am pretty open to any plot except and I'm pretty turned off by almost anything supernatural. Exaggerations are of course okay but there is really no bother to contact me if you are the Devil or an alien. In many ways you could consider me a little vanilla when it comes to my fantasies about FxF, but I am always open for discussion on kinks and such.

I do prefer in all my roleplays to stick to the age I am, which is 20. I am willing play in the ages between 18-25 at all times, but if you have a convincing reason why I should be older you can give it your best shot. If you have any pictures of how you would like me to look, please do send them to me in advance. I tend to play thicker women but I am very open. I do expect you to have an idea of what you would like to look like as well.

I would also like to point out that I am not a writing genius, as are many of the writers on this site. I by no means am a simpleton. I have heard however that I could fix a few gramatical things. If you are a nazi about writing techniques I would recommend not even contacting me.

Here are a few plots that I have thought intriguing for myself, but I am always open for other suggestions :

Best Friends
College Roomates
Teacher / Student
Mom / Daughter

PM to find out more or share your thoughts!

Back
Top Bottom