Tiny Boyish Girl Needs a Big Cock!

W

Wveth

Hello! I have a craving to play this girl. Her name is Morgan. She's a virgin who never got a lot of attention from men due to her short hair and boyish body, but then it turns out... your character is into that!

So it's a modern setting, they happen to meet in a bar or at a party or at college or something like that, and they hit it off. And she quickly finds out that your character is packing an impressive member down there, and he's pretty toned and muscular... and she finds out she's pretty into that :D

Check out my F-list and make sure we're compatible before messaging me! I like to RP in PMs and I expect at least a few good sentences per post during interaction. Longer is fine too; I tend to write shorter during interactions just to give my partner's character more chances to react. I find it feels more natural that way. Good spelling and grammar is a must. Mistakes are fine! I just don't want to have to read three times to figure out what you're saying :p I feel bad putting these criteria in, but I've had bad experiences lately.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom