skyrim

pechadur

뽀뽀
after disappearing for a good bit due to a hectic work schedule amongst other things, i came back looking for a specific craving: skyrim. i've been playing the game religiously for the passed few days with all my spare time and i've been wanting to write about it.

so, with that out of the way, i have two options.

1. a more pwp route: in this, i would play a female tavern wench- think susanna the wicked- and "comfort" any male travelers and warriors that come through said tavern/inn. the potential to add a plot could be there if you so wished, however, this would be more of a reverse harem route.

2. a plot rich route: i would play as the dragonborn with a trusty companion, just roughing it through the harsh world and exploring dark caves and dwemer ruins. of course, romance would develop, however, this would be a more lore heavy route.

with my ideas stated, here's a little about me and my style.

i've been role playing for a few years, often on pg-rated sites so you'll excuse me if my replies for when it gets hot and heavy are only a few lines to a paragraph. without any smutty scenes, my writing typically falls with how much my partner will give or between three to six paragraphs. i don't write a novel, but i could if i was given one to reply to.

also, i do write in lapslock for ooc chitchat, but i will use proper capitalization for the actual role play.

i'll make an f-list soon, i've seen those around the site, haha. so if you're interested, list a few of your essential kinks and we can work from there! thank you for reading and have a nice day ^^

Back
Top Bottom