High fantasy medieval (no futuristic technology) f/f or f/m

Seychelle

Meteorite
As the title says, I'm looking for something set within a medieval setting that allows high fantasy elements. Please do not contact me if you're not open to dark settings, stories and writing. I like stories which include death, violence, torture, non-consensual sex, slavery, war and other things. I'm open to writing against female or male characters. I myself only write female characters as I'm a woman and this is what I feel most comfortable writing. I'll write dominant, submissive and switch characters, though only against specific things.

Against female characters I will write dominant, submissive and switch, preferably switch. Against male characters I only seek to write as the submissive in the encounter. The only way I'll go around this is if my character overpowers yours and takes control, keeping in mind that I will only ever write as the bottom against male characters. Meaning that even if my girl is evil, takes control and all of that, she'll be a dominant bottom, not top. Sorry to anyone that doesn't like that, I just prefer when guys are the top when involved.

When it comes to something such as characters, know that I always write a bunch of them and that I'd love to write with someone that does the same. I like using real people as my character references. My writing is in third person for stories and done by phone, so usually I'll send one or two paragraph replies. Please contact me via private messaging! Private messages are also where I write.

Back
Top Bottom