Holy snap cakes I'm back!

Swirl

Star
Hey friends!

Yes, you read the title correctly! I am back and looking to set up a few (hopefully) longterm roleplays. After a year absence, I'm looking to start with just a few for now. I've picked a few of my own favorite plots; however, if there is something that you are wanting to try, throw it at me and we can discuss.

I'm really the type of role player that likes to pick the characters, setting and dive right in. I want to just jump in with two feet instead of spending hours figuring out every little nuance of each character. I'm going to leave my plots very empty so we can fill in what we want <3 I also enjoy MxM and MxF. I'm not a great top but sometimes I'll take the reigns if the story works right.

So with that being said let's get on with it! All plots can be adjusted to suit our needs.

Shifter
An unusually rare creature that can change into different animals (no sex in animal form) thought to be extinct. They find each other, can be medieval fantasy or modern fantasy.​

Dragons?!
It begins with an explorer/ treasure hunter discovering the egg in an old abandoned castle/dungeon/well whatever​

Coma
A woman mysteriously falls into a coma one day at work. No matter what her employees or the doctors do they cannot revive her. It's a medical mystery. She goes to another world, shenanigans happen.​

Worker/student/whoever x pet
Typical roleplay of finding a pet.​

Solitary / The shut in
An author is stuck at home, usually most of the day. Reclusive, and shy he/she hardly ever leaves home. Intent on staying home. They get to know each other. [/a

Kidnap/robber x victim (I might be willing to Dom for this one)
Obligatory kidnap roleplay wee!

Legend of Zelda
I would be interested in starting a Legend of Zelda rp. MxM or MxF is fine with me for this one.​

Noragami
I would love to do something in the universe of noragami.​

Actor x fan (non fan)
I don't have a plot for this, thought it might be fun :D

Last edited:
I'm looking for something kinda super smutty. Well written with lots of bdsm goodness. MXF or MXM pairings :3
Also looking for two partners for a pairing for a three way rp.

Thought of a fun little idea involving a kidnapping roleplay. Any of you speak another language and want to incoroporate it within a role play hit me up.

Back
Top Bottom