Under the Alolan Sun! - (Trainer/Pokemon, F/M)

Bounsweet

Dust
Alola!

I'm searching for a writing partner to take on the role of my trusty Pokemon in our very own Alolan Pokemon adventure. Looking to keep things toned similarly to the anime, Pokemon: The Series. This story will be a mix of different genres, including slice-of-life, action, romance, and comedy. Fluffy and smutty. I'd like to aim for a ratio of at least 60% plot to 40% smut.

Message me if you're interested in writing with one of the characters below. Potential Pokemon for your character are listed also, though if there is a particular Pokemon you'd like to play that's not listed just let me know! Kinks and story ideas can be discussed over private messages.

Characters

Luna
> Eighteen years old Luna has recently moved from the Kalos region to Melemele Island in the Alola region. Eager to make Alola feel like home, the new resident enrolls in the Pokemon School after being given a starter Pokemon, Litten, by her island's kahuna. Luna aspires to complete the island challenge and become a great Pokemon trainer.

> Luna's Pokemon team: Litten>Torracat>Incineroar, Abra>Kadabra>Alakazam, Psyduck>Golduck, Rockruff>Lycanroc, Stufful>Bewear, Eevee>Leafeon

> Playable Pokemon for Trainer/Pokemon pairing: Torracat>Incineroar, Kadabra>Alakazam, Golduck, Lycanroc, Bewear, Leafeon​

Willow
> Inheriting the family farm in Paniola Town after her grandfather passes away, nineteen years old Willow leaves her suburban life in Hau'oli City for greener pastures. Literally. She takes over the farm, determined to return it to its former glory. She's confident she'll succeed with the help of her hardworking Pokemon.

> Willow's Pokemon team: Machoke, Mudsdale, Tauros

> Playable Pokemon for Trainer/Pokemon pairing: Machoke, Mudsdale, Tauros
Yara
> Being the wife of a renown trainer isn't all it's cracked up to be. Yara often finds herself alone, with only her Pokemon for company, while her husband travels the world training for and competing in the different regional Pokemon Leagues. Once a talented Pokemon trainer herself, she's decided to return to her roots and take her Pokemon out for a spin around Alola.

> Yara's Pokemon team: Oranguru, Pangoro, Gogoat, Furfrou, Greninja, Zebstrika

> Playable Pokemon for Trainer/Pokemon pairing: Oranguru, Pangoro, Gogoat, Furfrou, Greninja, Zebstrika​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom