Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Greetings, a return of sorts

Haluesen

Super-Earth
Hello all! I'm Haluesen, going by just Hal works though. :) I joined Bluemoon some time ago but was left for quite a while, but I've been really wanting to roleplay lately so I figured I really need to come back! This time to stay of course.

As far as general interests I am into the supernatural and mysterious a lot. I love when things have even a little magical element to them, even in an otherwise mundane story. I enjoy reading but haven't gotten into anything new in awhile except webcomics, though those have been excellent. Games are my biggest interest, enough that with hope I'll make them someday though I'm quite far from that happening. My favorite franchises have been Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Resident Evil, and The Witcher; single games to add to that list are World of Warcraft, Bloodborne, Long Live the Queen, and Skullgirls. I watch a few shows but nothing that I am currently hugely into, but they are fun to discuss if anyone wants to anyway.

In roleplay, I've learned a lot since I was last here before about getting into a character and what I like in stories and people. I prefer male characters (myself being a guy) but am willing to sometimes play females. I can play characters on a wide scale between good and evil, and submissive and dominant, thought I prefer more light-hearted characters usually and generally somewhere in the middle. That said I can fit lots of character types and am usually curious to try a lot. Though I prefer settings that are more vague, like "generally Earth" or "medieval fantasy" I have nothing against a more specific setting.

That all said, I am glad to be back and hope to have a nice time with others around here!

Virginia Greene

part-time nerd
Welcoming Committee
Hey there Hal, welcome back to Blue Moon!

Always a little weird to try and figure out how to greet the people who have been on the site and are returning. I hope that you're getting back into the swing of things promptly and able to find many partners to write with!

Please make sure you've re-reviewed the rules, sometimes things change and it's best to be on top of that. If you've got any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Amaranthine

the walking disaster
Staff member
Sectional Moderator
Welcome back to Blue Moon, as the others have said! Hopefully things haven't changed too much around here since you left.

I like the open-minded, laid back attitude you seem to have about roleplaying. I've always considered flexibility a good trait to have rather being stuck in one way of doing things.

Haluesen

Super-Earth
I didn't expect so many greetings to be honest! Sometimes introductions go unnoticed on other sites. Thank you all! I am already getting more into things than I was when I first joined. All the time since then learning who I am, what I like, and getting to appreciate myself a little bit has helped, I'm no longer so lost around here.

I went to the rules right after I wrote that. It is good to know them, though honestly most of them are pretty common sense if you've been on the internet awhile. :p

Yeah I rarely look for anything specific. I have my favorite ideas and kinks, but mostly I'm just up for playing out lots of different things. Being able to just act out different characters is a good outlet for a boring life, I've discovered.

Top Bottom