Looking for writing Partners

Please

Dust
Hello, my name is Joann, thank you for taking the time to read this. Have you ever had an idea for a story or RP so great that you were so sure you wouldn't forget it that you decided not to write it down? And then when it comes time to describe it in a request thread, for example, your mind goes blank and you can't remember what it was and so, of course, kick yourself for not having written it down when you had the chance? Yeah, that's me right now.

So I decided that I'll get the basics out of the way and tell you the pairings I'm interested in, etc.. and hope that by the time I am done with that, that wonderful story idea would have returned.

Okay, first my time zone is Eastern. Your timezone doesn't have to be the same as mine, just thought I'd mention it in case matters.

ALL of my characters are straight female characters, no exceptions. I'm not comfortable writing as anything else. I prefer romantic RP/Stories to trashy or slutty. Sorry, can't help it. I will NEVER RP as a Mom, Step-Mom, or Aunt in a sexual RP/Story, yes even if the sex scenes are not described. Sorry, but any kind of incest that involves parent and child (yes, even step) makes me extremely uncomfortable.

A few more no's and nevers: No bestiality, No mind control, no sex slave, no gross stuff, no torture. No RP's that are just about the sex that has little to no focus on the story.

Of course, it doesn't have to be serious, but I prefer RP's that focus more on the story and character and plot development rather than sex. For two reasons: First being if it's more about sex than the story I'll get bored very easily. I love stories. Reason number 2 is I am not very good at writing sex scenes. I wish I was, but I'm not. I am pretty good with the mushy romantic, emotional stuff, but not as good describing sex scenes. I get flustered easily. It's a good thing you guys can never see my face when I get to the risque part of a romance novel!

Back
Top Bottom