Your support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yo!

Hey this Joey, I'm fairly new to RPing. Sorry for not posting this a few days ago.

I don't have any sexual experience (I'm 26) or really fiction writing experience either. I thought this would be a good place to test some ideas I have in both those areas in a safe way.

I am mostly interested in things that aren't slice of life. I prefer slow build long term RPs with a lot of worldbuilding. I like medieval and fantasy the best but I'm also interested in sci-fi, historical, and political themes.

Amaranthine

the walking disaster
Staff member
Welcome to the forum, Joey! I've found that BMR attracts people of all experience levels and I like to think we do pretty good at making this a pleasant place to learn the ropes. With any luck you'll be able to find an awesome partner or a few :)

You should check out the help desk if you haven't had a chance to yet - it has some stuff on getting acquainted with BMR, including a link to the rules (if you haven't read those yet, then you probably should). If you're left with any questions after reading through that or at any point along the way, feel free to ask away either here or to someone on the staff team - we don't bite!

Hello and welcome Joey! I wish you well with interacting around here just having a fun time. I am in a similar boat and can sympathize, so I'm really hoping you find what you're looking for around here. :)

Top Bottom