Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Mythic Pathfinder Battle Harem: Thirteen Keys) Cast Thread

Tenshi

Supernova
N'Trish'Ta Songfire

81bcdfed52c836dd51f1632dcba4ab1a--dark-elf-fantasy-inspiration.jpg

"Is it really so very strange to you? That an ebony elf girl should give song and praise to the goddess of the sun?

"It seems perfectly natural to me.

"My mother was captured in a very bitter war. She gave birth to me while languishing in an elven prison. The elves didn't know what to do with me, an ebony babe, crying for the milk of a condemned war criminal due to face the headsman in a few weeks time. It must have been a terrible time for all involved.

"Leinessa Firesong--a priestess of Sarenrae--adopted me and nursed me alongside her daugther Naruna. I've lived all my life beneath the endless sky. I've danced under the stars and I've sung to the rising sun. I wept for my milk mother when they lowered her into the grave. i was still a child. My step sister's eldest daughter seemed my age.

"Sarenrae has given me the gift of healing, to nourish my family, to nourish the world. She's given me the gift of fire, and of steel, to protect what is precious.

"Naruna has joined her mother now in Saranrae's halls. It will be many, many centuries 'til I follow her. Now that I've seen my great-great neice wed, I know it is finaly time for me to leave this home.

"I am a maiden of ninety nine today, and I go to bear Sarenrae's mercy to the world."

Martin Tomill

Current Sheet
Collected sheets

Far from the grand halls of royalty and even further from the hallowed halls of the divine, there are those who think life will never be any more complicated than trying to determine which cow will be the next one to give birth and whether or not the crops will sell for enough this year. The small farming village of Thornriver had been peaceful and calm for decades. The people there were simple, but happy. It could have been a rewarding life. Inherit the farm, find a nice girl, settle down, have some kids, and enjoy simple, humble comfort.

If all of that hadn't been boring as hell. From the moment an eight-year old Martin saw the wonders that a traveling hedge sorcerer could work, he knew that he would never be satisfied staring at cornfields for the rest of his days. The next several years were spent devouring every book he could get his hands on. Any time a peddler came through or travelers sought to rest for the night, Martin would be there excitedly asking if they had any books on magic, if they knew of anyone taking apprentices, if anyone was willing to take him on. When nothing appeared from the ether he left entirely, the young man gathering what little he had to travel to the nearest city while leaving behind his parents and siblings.

The next several years were hard on Martin. A charming smile and a voracious desire for knowledge had limited marketability, but every time he thought he would need to go back home there was always someone willing to help out and give him just enough to keep going. Ultimately he developed a small following of panhandlers and street entertainers, working together to stay on just the right side of starvation. Every free moment he had was spent wheedling his way into libraries, reading everything he could and trying to learn magic. At sixteen, he managed his first cantrip. It was enough for him to earn a spot as apprentice under a local wizard.

Over the next year Martin excelled rapidly in his studies, steadily developing his talents and also taking the chance to repay everyone who'd gotten him this far. His teacher was quickly convinced to accept the small cadre of fellow street kids as staff in the tower and household, and a portion of his modest allowance was regularly sent back to his family. His studies naturally progressed towards enchantments and it was here that he discovered his true forte.

Now in his early twenties, Martin's studies have excelled far more quickly than anyone expected. For the past three months his teacher has been absent, leaving him to study independently and manage the household. The only explanation he was given was that something urgent had come up and needed to be looked into immediately. Strangely enough, even though it is everything he has ever wanted, Martin has begun to find himself dissatisfied once more. Surely there is something else, something more he could be doing. And besides, why learn all this magic if he never intended to use it?

Last edited:
Lea

Bio:
Unknown to her, Lea was born to a tavern whore, sired by a minor noble, the latter not knowing she existed, the former having little time or resources for someone without gold suckling at her teat. Her earliest memories were of the orphanage where she spent her first 10 years. It seemed that even before she could walk she was adept and slipping away from those that were charged with her upbringing. A curious child, it wasn't long before she was slipping out of the grounds all together. After one beating too many, she decided it simply wasn't worth going back. She was a natural for joining Martin's collection of misfits, for a time at least. She had a desire to get beyond the fringes of starvation and her talent for getting in and out of places she didn't belong attracted the local thieves guild. Soon she advanced beyond simple panhandling and began thieving properly, but she kept a soft spot in her well guarded heart for Martin. Occasionally, while pulling a job she would stumble upon a rare tomb of magic or other arcane subject. These she always made a point of delivering to young Martin to feed his voracious appetite for learning.

Despite the fact that many thought Lea had no heart, or it was made of ice, she always had a warm feeling around Martin. Something about him made her trust him, unlike most men. She had slit the throat of the first man who tried to bed her forcibly. It had been a potent warning to others though there always seemed to be another wanting to try. Lately however her dreams have been filled with another, a dark beastly figure. At first she thought it was hunting her, pursuing her, but then she realized it was calling to her. The lure was strong and primal, a lust she had never experienced. She would wake hot, sweating, and aching. What did it mean? Lea wasn't certain, but she felt somehow it had something to do with Martin.

Last edited:
Iseldra

Iseldra is a maiden of 120 years. Raised of tales of the great Aroden by family that had lived to see much of his greatness. So enamored was she with these tales, that the exploits of mortal men and even other elves seemed to pale in comparison. Thus it was inevitable that when the seers began to speak of an heir to Aroden walking the land that Iseldra became restless. Sensing her restlessness, Iseldra's mother, a powerful seer herself cast a spell to help her find this heir. Since and her faithful wolf companion have emerged from the deep forest, and crossed over the great plains intent upon serving the one man who might impress her. She was certain he would be a great prince, or a powerful cleric already well on his way to glory. Little did she expect an apprentice wizard, with a following of street urchins, but her mother's spell could not be wrong.

Wolf

Last edited:
Nicole

Height 5'09
Weight 150 lbs
Hair Blonde
Eyes Brown
Build Curvy as hell.
Age 19

Nicole is a studious student of explosions, destructive power, and FUN.

Back
Top Bottom