Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Loveme's Den [Updated!]

Loveme

Supernova
A Little About Me
I am 27, I also live in the south and I enjoy to write. It allows me to escape real life.

Welcome to my request thread! I hope you find everything and more while visiting! I am here as a writer and I am here for a story. Make me feel like I am in the story with our characters. I am a female and I only roleplay with males. I am always looking to broaden my horizon, so don't be afraid to suggest something to me. If we communicate well together, we should have no problem writing well together! I am a fan for OOC talk.

My Schedule
I am available almost every day in the morning time. I work a 2-6 job and can get some replies in during that time. I am also available during the night. I can reply once during the day or more times. During the weekends my time online is iffy, so I am usually better available during the week days.

The Goodies
1) I roleplay over private messages.
2) I am a complete sucker for someone who can give me two or more paragraphs.
3) I don't mind a story here and there of pure smut, but that isn't what I am looking for. I am looking for story, adventure.
4) I have several hard no's and those will remain. However I do not mind trying certain things.
5) If you are interested in anything and don't see it, please ask!
6) Please private message me if you would like to play!
7) I love putting a plot together with partners.

Kinks and No's
No's:
1) Vore
2) Toilet Belongings
3) Incest

Kink's:
1) Humilation
2) Degrading
3) Hair Pulling
4) BDSM
5) Choking
6) Roughness