fandoms & fantasy roleplay request thread [ canons and ocs ]

Gwenie

Meteorite
Hello, my name is Gwenie! I’m twenty-two-years-old and I’m willing to write in a lot of genres and fandoms. I’m interested in either threads, PMs, or E-Mail. My timezone is PST and I can send a reply every week and faster, depending on the writing length. While I’m alright with most pairings, OCs would have to give me a profile, though. I would like a private message for any inquiries! Please write more than “Do you want to roleplay?” for a first message~

Here is my F-List: https://www.f-list.net/c/gweniebird/

I can play my characters as either dominant or submissive in a sexual situation, but I won’t change their personality.

My current interests are these and I can roleplay as:

Marvel
o Scarlet Witch ( Wanda Maximoff )
o Black Widow ( Natasha Romanova )
o Spider-Woman ( Gwen Stacey )
o Elektra Natchios

DC
o Zatanna Zatara
o Oracle & Batgirl ( Barbara Gordon )
o Gotham City Sirens ( Harley Quinn & Pamela Isley & Catwoman )

Persona 5
o All the girls

Pokemon
o Most of the girls – ask for these

Fate/Stay Night
o Rin Tohsaka

Ask for other stuff? I watch and consume a lot of media.

I’m looking to roleplay in paragraphs and my comfort zone is 100 – 300 words, but I can go higher if the plot is interesting enough. I’m looking for a partner who can write a paragraph, at the least. My interests in original content involve the fantasy genre, so also hit me up for those.

Here is a roleplaying sample of me as Rin Tohsaka to see what I can do when I’m roleplaying:

Yesterday, a man joined the Fifth Holy Grail War. Today, this man would allow the world to die for the sake of his sister. Tomorrow, there would be nothing left for one of them besides a corpse. Rin wished she didn’t have to understand his elegance so well. His desire for his goal would supersede any sentimental feeling.

One would expect an inferno from the youth who ripped apart Shinji, one would expect a man who believed in something more than the ice, and one would always be wrong. A tired smile came upon her face. “I would never expect the cold from your reality marble.” The rubies clutched between her fingers were dull in comparison to the diamond dust of his Unlimited Blade Works.

His snow made Rin’s black hair dance against her face. “You would let the world die for your sister, but you must understand the lengths I would go to protect mine as well.” A blink of the eye, the gems warped into a clawed whip intent on dragging him closer into the proximity of the dagger in her other hand.

“Let me be the one to ruin you.”

Back
Top Bottom