Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Does "Interracial" just mean BBC x white woman?

Deante

Star
Every time I click on an "Interracial" tagged req thread, it always spells out black x white, mostly black man x white woman. Is that all the term is code for?

Not throwing stones at anyone's preferences. I just happen to be interested in some different ethnicities/nationalities and get disappointed when I never see them mentioned. So if that's what's really being asked for, I can quit checking.

I haven't seen any place where the "interracial" tag has only that one use, but it's true that such an use is the most common one. As anyone that fancies something that isn't popular at a given moment, I advise patience, keeping a healthy RT and not giving up.

Interracial can be anything. Someone called my Irish/Italian mafia game interracial (not that I agree).

I don't know about the male request thread, since I don't browse it as often. But in regards to the female request thread, as someone who browses it close to everyday I can certainly say: yes.

To agree with the OP, not throwing stones on people's interests, but I want more variety. It drives me to drink.

It's certainly the most common one. But you'll occasionally find people asking for different combinations...

... not that anyone's gonna try and take them up on it...

Yes, mostly, its about black male and white female. Just like 3some in world wide web is mostly about mff rather than mmf.

There have been a number of white x Asian requests, though they don't always get tagged interracial.

Honestly yeah, but you’ll find the occasional exception.Personally I like to mix it up, but most people get a bit antsy if it’s a woman of color. I’m a big fan of the post above, actually. I like the facial features they tend to have.

Late to the party but sometimes it might be okay to ask as well. Perhaps your writing partner may be open to changing it up so it's not always so cliche. Then again, some people have their niche and that's that.

I've also played this the other way around, black female in a dark whitman's world so it's not always black and white ;)

Does everyone agree that even Black and Asian would be considered Interracial pairing? I think the lack of Caucasian in a pairing is often neglected in interracial pairings.

The stereotypical submissive Asian woman/white or non-Asian man one is also popular. I have also seen white man/black woman requests in historical settings where it would have been considered illicit.

It's already been said, but it's usually associated with black x white...but really it should be used for one race with a different race, regardless of the colors associated. At least that's my belief.

Black with white seems to be the most popular here, but I wouldn't think it would be the only thing. I personally find whites with Asians pretty hot, but thats not the only thing I would write about.

Back
Top Bottom