Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Mythic Pathfinder Battle Harem: Thirteen Keys) Set up and Rules

Character Creation Rules:
Ability Scores: 25 Point Buy
Alignment: Heroes and scoundrels only please, but the bad habits we discussed are welcome. :)
Books: All paizo sources + psioncis from Dreamscared Press but not Path of War.

Optional Rules in use:
Background Skills
Traits and Flaws
--Finding Haleen/Finding your Kin is forbidden.
--Ilven, you might have fun taking the Misbegotten flaw and changing the name to Chesty.
Unchained Classes preferred.

A prophecy has been whispered into the dreams of maidens across the face of Golrarion. They have learned the names and faces of two young men. One is the son of Rovagug, the Rough Beast, a powerful god imprisoned beneath the earth long ago. Does he seek to release his father to rampage once again? Or are his motivations more complex. Either way, he is raising an army and seeking the 13 keys to his father's prison.

The other is a young man of noble heart. He does not know his destiny, but a fraction of the holy power of the god Aroden has come to rest within his soul.

Each maiden dreams that--should she give their purity to one of these men--they will receive mythic power. Should she give herself to Rovagug's son, she will become a general in his forces and one day command armies of monsters and reavers. Should she give her purity to Aroden's heir, she must help him to stop the doom that Rovagug's son seeks to unleash upon the world, and one day they will know true love.

Last edited:
Also Nicole dressed as a succubus.
YcSj93D.jpg

I spent a little time brushing up on Pathfinder, quite a bit there. I'm leaning towards Sniper for Lea and I think Witchguard might be appropriate for Iseldra. I kind of like the idea of her being pledged to our main guy, though of course just as a guard, no funny stuff:p

Let me know if you think there are some drawbacks I haven't considered or if you have other suggestions. Hopefully that gives some guidance as to build.

All about an ebony lass with a scimitar, and definitely all about some domme types trying to steal me and my girls away :) I planned to build without mythic, but have in mind what options I think would be best for them.

@Ilven - the biggest mechanical difference between Wizard, Sorcerer and Arcanist is how they handle their spellcasting.

Wizards have a big spellbook containing as many spells as they want. Every day they must prepare spells and can only cast those spells. If a Wizard prepares a single Fireball spell, that is the only Fireball he can cast all day. But she could also use that slot to prepare any other spell like lightning, acid, buff spells, divination, etc. etc. The Wizard has fewer spells per day, but is much quicker to get access to high level, powerful spells.

Sorcerers instinctively know a certain number of spells, and can cast those spells at any time they want up to a max number of spells per day. If a Sorcerer knows Fireball and Buff Spell, she can cast Fireball or Buff however she wishes until she runs out of spells per day. But Fireball and Buff are her only options, and she cannot cast anything else. The Sorcerer has more spells per day, but is slower to get high level spells.

An Arcanist is a hybrid of these systems. She has a spellbook and prepares spells like the Wizard, but she casts those spells as if she were a Sorcerer without needing to specifically prepare them. The Arcanist can prepare her spells from the big list of Fireball, Lightning, Buff Spell, Divination, etc etc, but once she prepares Fireball and Buff she can freely cast either of those until she runs out of spells per day. The Arcanist has less spells per day like the Wizard and is slower to get high level spells like the Sorcerer.

In terms of lore and character backgrounds
The Wizard studied how to use magic and attains power through research.
The Sorcerer was born with magic and instinctively uses it.
The Arcanist studied Magic itself, and learned how to use it while breaking/bending some of its rules.

There's lots of other differences, but that's the core one.

@LeaT - For Lea, a Sniper Rogue should work fine. There are other classes and archetypes that can do long-distance killing better, but typically at the cost of lower skills. One of the Rogue's defining traits is the large number of skill points and bonuses they get so they can be the sneaker, the lockpicker, the pickpocket, the acrobat, etc.

For Iseldra, Witchguard is good flavor-wise but isn't a super-effective archetype. The problem is that the most effective defense in Pathfinder is killing your opponent before they can hit you. I can build her as a tank/bodyguard though, if that's the role you want for her.

Also, would you want Iseldra to be more melee or more ranged? Ranger's get a fighting style that determines what weaponset they're best with. Archery, Sword and Board, Heavy Weapons, Two Weapon Fighting, etc?

Great, let's continue with sniper for Lea, I would like to keep the more classic rogue skills as much as possible.

I can Keep the devoted protector "flavor" easy enough so let's focus on making Iseldraas badass as we can. I like then look of two weapon fighter and I think we need some melee based on what I am seeins for the group.more high damage than protector.

Thank You for the help!

First pass at Lea

https://drive.google.com/open?id=11vrcTG5KzlztPUt-QjEGkM7a0Zq95iAU

Tenshi, I just used average hp rolls (1/2 the die +1) for the moment. More or less guessed at appropriate background skills and traits.

Logan Albrecht said:
First pass at Lea

https://drive.google.com/open?id=11vrcTG5KzlztPUt-QjEGkM7a0Zq95iAU

Tenshi, I just used average hp rolls (1/2 the die +1) for the moment. More or less guessed at appropriate background skills and traits.

Fantastic! Thank you so much. Are you able to add a pic? My only suggestions is a weight of 102 lbs. And I would like Lea to be Chaotic Neutral if we can make that work. Do you need anything else on Lea? I tend to post biography and other details as the group gets to know her (and as I develop her personality as well).

The age/height/weight are all the defaults, so those can be changed at will. Turns out I can add a thumbnail pic, so basically just a headshot at the moment. Alignment of Chaotic Neutral should be fine. There's also no equipment at the moment, since I don't know if Tenshi wants us to have the full wealth by level of 6,000 gp at the start.

Mechanically, I don't need anything else unless you want to make changes to the character.

Back
Top Bottom