Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any UtopianTravesty's Search of a Partner

UtopianTravesty

Planetoid
Welcome to UtopianTravesty's Request thread.

Please read the whole introduction.

I have been role-playing for the better part of fifteen years, and I rather enjoy an eccentric range of roleplays. I do want to go ahead and say that I do have three major flaws, or highlights depending on your view:

1) I have a tendency to bounce back and forth between posts that can be very detailed and kind of vague. This all depends on the situation and the feeling of my character. I have been slowly working on this, trying to get better at providing more and more detail so as to keep from seeming as if I'm just replying instead of actually writing my part in the story. I must ask for patience in this area.

2) You will see the worst part of my lack of details during conversations. I find it utterly pointless to rush through half of a conversation, providing small gaps for answers for when you reply. This stops the element of surprise should your character want to cut mine off or shut them up somehow. I can work with having to do it, but I really dislike it. This can, however, shorten my posts during conversations.

3) My post range can be anywhere from a badly written, three sentenced paragraph to a detailed and descriptive novella. This depends on many factors, including the situation in the story, how my character is feeling if they are in a conversation, and some elements outside of the roleplay. I try my best to get out of short replies very quickly, but again, I must ask for patience in these areas. Please note that I will not fluff unnecessary stuffing into a post to add length.

If these three flaws and/or highlights have not run you off, then hello! I have no preference for the gender of my partner's character but I will always play a female role. I have a wide range of kinks that can be found on my f-list that is located in my signature.

A few pairings that I would like to try (with bold as the character I want to play):

StepbrotherXStepsister
TeacherXStudent
Tutor
XDelinquent
SisterXBrother's Best Friend
Victim's SisterXMafia Boss
HeroXVillain

*Please be warned that all of these scenarios need to be cheating-free and a minimum of 17 years of age.

If any of these interest you, shoot me a message. If they don't but you have something that you want to try out, shoot me a message. I am very open to most roleplay ideas and actively looking for several partners.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom