Various roleplay request

Princess Zeruiah

Meteorite
Topics for roleplays id like to do....pm me for more details and we will work something out. MC= my character for those that dont know

1. Beauty and the Beast

2. Pocahontas
A. John Smith
B. The Chief: Father takes a new bride.
C. Is captured by white men and used for their entertainment and pleasure.
D. Is forced to marry Kocoum, bare his children and do as he commands.

3. Abusive husband or boyfriend
A. We meet at a club, I find you attractive. Silly me always into the bad boy types. We start dating and soon the verbal abuse starts. The breaking of my self worth. We move in together and it starts getting worse, then the physical abuse starts. I'm to afraid to leave or I think I deserve it.
B. We meet and your upfront and honest with me about the kind of life you live. You expect to be obeyed, your words is law and any disobedience and defiance will be punished. From time to time even a good wife needs a beating to remind her where she stands.
C. We start out like any other couple, happy and in love. We date, we move in together, we marry and something changes. Suddenly you feel you own me and I should obey. I of course rebel against that and I suffer the consequences.

4. Abducted and kept somewhere being raped and tortured
4a. Raped and tortured, brought to the brink of death, nursed back to health just to do it all over again and again and again.

5. Dean Winchester and MC.
A. MC is a fellow hunter. saves dean and sam and Dean falls in love.
B. Evil Sam and Dean rape MC. They keep her locked up in the bunker to play with as they see fit.

6. Oliver queen and MC.
A. A love story
B. Oliver Queen finds MC being held captive by Fires and his men. Being raped and tortured. He saves her and nurses her back to health but they've turned her into a freak. She craves the pain and brutality and she brings out the beast in him.

7. Taken, breed and used for profit.

8. Doctor and patient play
A. Counselor convinces patient the only way she will get better is to service him during their sessions
B. Fertility doctor makes a deal with a married patient. He will knock her up but she must be ready and willing whenever and for whatever he wants. Husband not included

REALLY, REALLY looking for some Dean Winchester roleplays....of any kind, doesn't have to be the ones listed

Back
Top Bottom