Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any An Indian girl's request thread

Hi,
First of all, thanks for showing interest and taking time to read my request thread. I hope you find something that can keep you interested and may be help us in creating our own roleplaying journeys together. I have tried to divide my whole thread into sections, as not everyone would have time to read the whole content (It would be great if you can read through though). Feel free to pick topics that you are interested in and hit me up if you are interested.

"About me and my roleplaying experience"

This is something which I have already shared in my introduction post, but let me write up again. I am a working Indian girl belonging to a traditional and conservative family. I had been different, not rebellious, but always had the urges to try, imagine and think about all sorts of stuff. That's when and how my passion and/or love for role-plays started budding. I have been playing for almost four to five years now at various sites and various forums.

"My Writing Style"

Although I have been playing for a while, there are places where I get hit. English is not my native language and No, don't come to a conclusion that I am already asking for an excuse. I do fumble sometimes but I constantly strive to improve and give my best. My writing style is kind of raw when compared to native speakers who have similar roleplaying experience. If everyone has the same writing skills, what's the fun..?

"Length and perspective"

My post length will generally be around 2-3 paragraphs per reply and I try to give at least something for my partner to work up on. I do prefer quality over quantity. I have had plays where there had been 4-5 paragraphs but when I had to reply, there was nothing that I could relate to and work up on. I am open for both first person and third person perspectives

"Real life priorities"

As I have mentioned before, I am a working woman and I am not here through the day. Sometimes, my privacy takes a toll and I might not be able to reply immediately. However, I keep checking for replies in my mobile quite often. There are good chances that I would have already read your reply and I could cut off the time to think about how and what to reply. But I really would prefer partners who can understand and are fine with a post per day.

"Pairings - Gender Preference"

With no offense to male characters, I do prefer to play with female characters. It's not a lot, you can say 51-49 ratio.
I have a big interest towards drama and twists in play. If you feel this is something we can accommodate in the play, my preference will always be to you.

"Character's basics"

Have you noticed - in all super hero movies - the destruction typically starts in US. I have a similar preference for my character. Whatever the setting/pairing we are choosing, my character would be an Indian girl who is generally shy, conservative and traditional. If we can brainstorm and spend sometime to actually think through it, I am sure it would never be a problem. I don't generally play matured characters. I am just a girl in her early twenties, let me take some time to reach that age Also, I don't enjoy playing slutty characters - so don't expect me to drop my clothes or writing a smutty scene on day one or two. I would really like to build relations and background among characters with emotions and feelings before we get there

"Sexual preferences"

Even though I do play as a conservative and shy girl when things make sense, I can be a dirty girl as well. Watch out for that :)

"Pairings/Ideas":
Updated my ideas below

If you have made it here so far and you are still interested to play with me, feel free to hit me up with your ideas :) Also, please feel free to leave me feedback if something can be added/removed from this post. Keep smiling and take care.

P.S : My characters are naturally submissive in nature.

Thanks,
Shanthi Priya

Last edited:
The ideas shared below are not concrete and can be changed based on partner's suggestions.

1) The Golden age love

This idea takes special interest especially for playing with people who wants to write more story based plays. I would love it if the story to smut ratio in this plot can be limited to 70:30 or 80:20. I want to explore the dynamics of how an old aged person (open to both genders) falls in love with an young aged foreigner (MC) and how among all odds takes the relationship forward and gives it a name. I want to explore their journey, especially about how they met each other (not neighbors and hitting in the bar please...!). The girl (MC) will have dreams like any other girl of her age to marry a handsome guy who will take care of her and protect her. There should be some reason why she wants to fall for the olden person (No, don't even think about money. I know that's something that comes straight in your head that she is a gold-digger, but let me ensure you she is not one :) )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) Prison is calling

I can't say how much impact "Orange is the new black" series had left on me. I always wanted to explore the dynamics of meeting a wrong person in the wrong place and getting into a relationship which has no future. I have few options here
- I want to play a split personality girl, she is sweet, shy and cowardly girl but she has the tendency to become a psychopath too. No, she won't be a dominant personality, but instead, she would do things for someone she cared/loved most.
- I want to explore the possibilities of being a victim by messing up with wrong person. (Prefer if this person can be a female)
- What if she is intentionally kept inside the prison by someone from outside? Someone who never wants her out and sort of things they can do to keep her in all the time..?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3) Survival among the dead

Again this is here because of another series, "The walking dead". Although I want to explore more of the survival part. I know this plot can be more apt if this is in a group play ( I have seen some group requests too), but I would like to explore it from the perspective of four eyes (six if you have glasses, lol :) ). It can be a zombie strike, it can be after world war IV or even V. I want to explore the struggle and fighting against odds for the basic survival. (On a lighter note, have you wondered why all villains attack US only and all apocalypse start only in the western world..? )
4) Accidental Coincidence:

I will be honest, this is little complicated to explain. Please approach me if you have any questions, I am happy to answer and make modifications if required.

An young Indian girl in her early twenties, came to the western world chasing her dreams. The western world is often referred to as the land of the dreams. Just like everyone, she had few dreams too. Being from a traditional, conservative and orthodox family, she turned out to be a shy, reserved and a girl with inferiority feelings. She was successful in her profession, but couldn't make any good friends in the new country.

She had a boss, who was flirting with her, but never received any positive reply from her. This irked him and at some point of time, the boss wanted to teach her a lesson. She was not only fired but was also in a position to not get any job anytime soon. She was getting impatient and loosing her confidence and she even spent all her savings looking for a new job. She didn't want to go back, for her, she would be branded as failure back at her home. Neither did she wanted to take any sort of financial help from her parents.

She gets to know about an old person (let's call this person as P for now), who could help her in the situation. She contacts them and arranges a meeting in a restaurant. While she was on her way, she forgot to get her mobile. The only way she would be able to meet the person was to meet them and find it was actually the same person.

Other side of the coin--
X is an older person who had been living alone for a while. Life was getting too difficult to live alone and was looking to change the way things were going. X tries to find love again but most of the times, they feel that it was just artificial love. People were falling for X only for the sake of the wealth. X realizes that the only way they could satisfy the urges and to feel someone their own was to BUY someone. X looks up in some dark sites and try to find a person who could help to find the one X needs. X finally gets a response that the girl, who is from different part of the world, is available and would meet them in a restaurant. X was insisted not to carry any phones or any sort of communication devices with them for the safety of the girl.

Curtains down---
If you are thinking X and P are the same, sorry they are not. X and P have same names, and so is the case with the two girls, coincidentally.
X ends up meeting MC. They both have no clue of what they are getting each other into.
I would love to try this idea with someone who is willing to try this idea. Open for both the genders. I am a sucker for twists, emotions and drama in this play.
5) Sharing is caring

This idea is specifically for MxMxF pairing. Whenever I wanted to try something around this pairing, I often used to get the question if I mind the guys get intimate too, the answer is, no problem at all, unless until you want me to play the guy. I belong to an opposite gender and the best I can do is to control the other character only as a support, I can't get too much into the details as I am really bad at thinking from the perspective of a guy. Let's get into the brief story description now?

The idea is two friends, who grew up together since childhood more than just friends or brothers. They both share same house, same room and same bed too. They both meet this foreign girl and one starts to fall for the girl while the other doesn't like her much. But the girl likes the guy who has less interest on her. This triangular story is about how everyone adjusts to the dynamics and she ends up being the common girl friend for both of them, if you want to take it next level, you can say she is wife for both of them.

6) Cold war

No no, I am not talking about the war between the countries. I am too dumb to get into the political stuff, let me be honest. This idea is on the lines of Romeo-Juliet, not entirely. This would be more interesting if played among FxF, but not limited to it. The idea is that our characters are the heirs of the families who are feuding for a long while for various reasons. Our characters have basic idea about each other for a long while. I want to explore the aspect of them crossing the lines and getting into the relationship and fighting the world.
7) And here's the new addition to the group...

This was one of the role-play idea that I have started a couple of years back with a great player. But we had to end it in middle abruptly as our personal lives had other plans for us.
The idea is about a normal girl entering the world of bikers gang. I was almost close to starting another play with racers instead of bikers. But I am actually open to both. I want to explore the world of boldness and fearless world. How a shy girl who dresses so conservatively gets into this world and opens new doors and even cheers for his mate by tattoos or any other means openly.
8) I am coming, Sister..!

Sorry to disappoint you, but this isn't an incestuous idea
The idea is about a sister searching for her younger one. MC is the elder sister, the beloved daughter who is traditional and conservative. The younger one is an ambitious and adventurous girl. No one in the family dare to stop her from doing anything, but the sisters shared a special bond between them. The younger sister reads some articles and books about a cult deep in forests in some country X. Being too overwhelmed to find more about the cult, she lies at home that she is going to study in a university closest to the forest quoting that they have a specialization for some field that she is really interested in. As she moves on, after a month, the family loses their connection with her. MC tries to find some information through her friends and gets to know that she has gone after a mysterious adventure. Having no other option to rescue her, MC decides to go by herself leaving her parents back. (If you were wondering why not the father, he has to stay back for his wife and he agrees to the elder one leaving after so many arguments and debates).

YC can be my travel companion whom I stumble into in the flight or you can create the mysterious cult and its world for me. Specially looking for dark things.

The below ideas are more basic ideas which are quite generic and can be extended as we see it fit.
9) Vampire vs human

Why is that all the gorgeous and handsome vampires are attracted to pale girls? Why can't they have a romantic relationship with a dusky skinned girl? I hope you already got a sense of what I have in mind for this story..!
10) Super Heroine vs human: (FxF only)

I am not a fan of fandoms as such, but every time I watch Spider man romancing with his girlfriend, I always wonder, can a similar thing happen between a super heroine and a normal girl? If you want to take me through this journey, you are most welcome.
P. S: I don't want to play the super heroine in this pairing
11) Angel/demon vs human

Yet again, another basic idea where the title explains it all. For some reason the angel/demon is after MC and how things will unfold as they spend more time with MC in the process.
12) Exchange Student/Roommate/ Office settings

These are probably the most common and easy ideas to play with an Indian girl character. I believe this can be made interesting if played with the right partner. Please approach me if you have any wonderful ideas around this.

Last edited:
Hi Shanthi, I would love to do idea #5. It would be my first RP on this site and my first serious RP in a long time.

One question: would we get a third RPer or would I roleplay as both boys?

@Tox_the_Jew, Thanks for your interest in the idea. I would be open for making this a mini group (with you, me and other person) or if you can manage both the characters, that would be fine too :)

I usually like to have a third, but only if we can find one. If worst comes to worst, I’ll RP as both.

I'm intrigued by the idea and would interested in playing the other male, if both of you found that acceptable. If we want to discuss this more, I think we could make a private conversation with the three of us as members. (I think - haven't tried it yet.)

Back
Top Bottom