Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Odd PM Tracking...Glitch? Error?

how_is_you

Devil with a Heart of Iron
Hello there, peoples of Blue Moon. Just something I wanted to throw out to the crowd to see if anyone could answer. A lot of times nowadays when I go to view my PM tracking, it takes two minutes or more to load it. This is contrasting the rather instantaneous loading that usually occurs. I've tried a variety of things in recent times to fix this (trying different browsers, trying on my cell phone, clearing data on the browser, etc) but nothing seemed to fix it. Sometimes, I get a 504 error, and usually when that happens it clears up soon after, but sometimes it doesn't. Most of the time, it just randomly fixes itself with no conclusive explanation.

Am I doing something wrong? Like now, I only have Chrome and Discord running at the moment, but there are a good few background processes. If that's the cause, wouldn't the whole site be loading slow for me instead of just one specific page?

I am eager to try anything suggested to fix this issue. Obviously, tracking is one of the least important pages, so I can live without it for sure, but I just wanted to see if it can be fixed. Thanks for reading!

The test PM import is probably hitting the table rather hard >_>

Alright then. So, best bet is to not worry too much about it then? As I said, I can certainly function on the site without tracking.

Back
Top Bottom