Looking for Beasts and Monsters

I'm looking for all manner of beasts and monsters, both real and imagined, to bend me over and make their bitch. All the same kinks found in my other request apply here:

Yes:
Daddy Dom/Mommy Dom
Incest
Non-con/Rape
Slapping
Whipping/Caning/Paddling
Cervical Penetration
Knotting
Stomach/Throat bulging
Light - Med Cum Inflation
Fisting (Vaginal and Anal)
Blood Play
Hair Pulling
Choking
Biting
Multiple Penetration (In the same orifice or multiple)
Bestiality
Humiliation/Degradation
Cock/Ball Smothering
Heavy-Light Bondage
Orgasm Control/Denial
Forced Orgasms
Addiction
Corruption
Forced Adultery

No:
Mutilation/Amputation/Death*
Vore
Watersports/Toilet Play of Any Sort
Bimboification

Maybe:
Living Insertions
Branding
Transformation/Extreme Body Modification (example: Man to woman. Woman to Man)

And I'm having a particular craving for dragons, werebeasts, and something demonic.

Plots:
A beast that sometimes wears the guise of a man has spent many, many years searching for his perfect mate. Someone who can not only handle his brutality and violence but that will revel in it and beg for more even as they fear him. And now he's found her. She doesn't know it yet, but he does. He sees himself in her and knows there a beast hiding beneath her skin too.

Basically, a werewolf (or other type of were/shapeshifting creature. I'm open on what exactly he is), has been unable to find a true mate. Someone who can handle being fucked and brutalized by a beastly creature that's not necessarily meant to fuck humans. That's where my character comes in. She is what he's looking for, either because she's what he is but her bestial side is dormant, or she simply carries the gene that would then create more monsters like him. This would lead to her becoming his captive, being forcibly raped and abused as he breaks her in and forces her to accept that this, beneath him as his bitch, is where she's meant to be.

I could see this being that she's his daughter and that's how he knows she'll be perfect, or she could be a stranger, co-worker, wife's friend, anyone we want her to be. Obviously there's more that needs to be worked out here, but I'm open to any ideas you might have for this, and would love to discuss it.
And just so I don't give you absolutely nothing, I love the idea of a bratty young woman who steps out of line too far, and either her neighbor, or a parent, decides it's time somebody gave her proper discipline.

The birthmark on the back of her neck marks her as not wholly human. Her parents knew it and hid it as best they could, trying to give her a normal life. But a dragon will be denied his bride for only so long. And when he comes to claim her, nothing will keep her hidden from him.

If we chose to do this in a modern fantasy setting, the plot would be similar to the Perfect Mate plot. I'm also up for discussing other ways this could play out.

If you didn't gather it from the title, this is a Pokemon based plot. I'd like to follow the journey of a young woman who, to all the world looks like a fresh trainer with a starter that might be a little too powerful for her to handle, but is really owned by her pokemon and serves him when they are alone. For this I would like to see her building her team, being guided to victory and perhaps the ownership of a gym by her pokemon instead of her guiding them to such heights.

Or, I'd like to see a Rocket grunt working her way up through the company by any means necessary. And some of those means include seducing her boss, convincing something more powerful than a ratatta to work with her, and potentially going so far as to become the head of Rocket herself. I see her possibly starting out as naive and eager to please, and becoming a powerful slut who uses her beauty and skills to get what she wants, when she wants it, only serving her pokemon and no other.

Back
Top Bottom