Seducing the Commander - or his Wife (The Handmaid's Tale MxF or FxF)

OffToTheRaces

Meteorite
So the new season of The Handmaid's Tale is out and my attempt to suppress my wants has utterly failed -- so I'm hoping to tempt someone into Gilead with me for this potentially bizarre affair. I'll keep this thread simple so we can discuss more details in private as I'm honestly just hoping someone will be interested at this point! I'm quite open as far as kinks are concerned and I'm always willing to have a discussion.

For the Ladies

I'm quite alright with playing either role here as either the Wife or the Handmaid - I think this has the foundation to be a thrilling and lovely story depending on how far our lovers are willing to go. I'm willing to go with a slow burn for this or we can jump into the 'good' bits of the affair, when the heat starts to rise up.

For the Gentleman

I'm actually more interested in playing a 'Jezebel' in this scenario in one of the brothels outside of Gilead - Preferably, I'm looking to play on elements of obsession and kinks in this story. I like the idea of a very masculine and well respected Commander becoming submissive behind closed doors to a woman who has a role in the absolute opposite direction of what the society he has helped to create preaches. Depending on your preferences, we can work with the exact dynamics of the submissive relationship. This could also turn out quite lovely, or it can be more of a smut scenario.

Praised Be <3

Back
Top Bottom