Older Woman for Younger Dominant Male

DianaBancraft

Meteorite
Hello everyone the Name is Diana, and while I may be new to Bluemoon I am not new to RP. I've been RPing for over 10 years now, and I consider my self a competent writer. I like to RP through PM, Email, or Discord. Not a big fan of other mediums. As for post length, I tend to do 2 or 3 paragraphs. Now I don't mind short responses just NO one liners. I need something to go off of so I can adequately craft my response. Now on to the fun stuff.

Kinks
Piercings
Tattoos
Big cocks
Dominant Males
Submission
Dirty Talk
Race Play
Foreplay
Slight Body modification
Massive Amounts of Cum
Incest
Older Women
Younger Men
Cuckolding
Bully
Hypnosis
Mind Control
Bimbofication
Beastiality
Spanking
Cheating
Betrayal

Hard No
Gore
Vore
Diapers
Extream Violence
Tolit Stuff
Adult Babies
Older Men

These list are to just give you a general Ideal on what I like and dislike. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I promise I won't bite your head off. I want us both to come up with something we enjoy. Which include a little give and take on both sides. So please come to me with your own kinks and ideas.

Some of my favorite pairings are.
Wife/Bull
Teacher/Student
Milf/Son's Bully
Superhero/Supervillain (love Marvel & DC)
Mother/Son
Milf/Younger Man
Boss/Employee

The general thems for the plots I would be intrested in are cheating and betrayal. I am not looking for romance or sweet heartfelt stories. I want the dark kinky stuff. I want to be the mother who just falls to her knees salivating the moment the boy who has been bullying her son pulls out his thick throbbing cock. I want to be the wife that would rather spend the night being treated like a whore for the neighbor boy, than go to the anniversary dinner her husband had planned.

I have a loving, caring family with a husband who I adore. One I wouldn't trade for the world. So when I RP I want something different, I want the dark stuff I fantasize about. So if your looking for some to hold hands with as we stroll down the beach, ending with some nice gentle love making I am not the woman for you. But if your looking for a sexy older woman to turn into your own personal slut, than please send me a message. Bonus points if you not only play the young stud to make me his whore, but also the person that your steeling me from (like my Husband or Son). So if your intrested please send me a PM as I won't respond to this Thread, and I will get back with you as soon as I am able.

Back
Top Bottom