Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

“Special Confetti” (Encryptment and Jovialtraveler)

Pinkie Pie was bustling back and forth across the room, preparing for their new friend’s birthday party. They’d arrived around half a year ago, through a portal. The same portal through which a strange transformative magic had seeped through, changing her and everyone else into more humanoid shapes. On the bright side, now she got to wear clothes with a mish-mash of bright colors that seemed almost discordant, but suited the bubbly party girl perfectly.

Arriving to the party, it seemed like I was the only one there or invited as I knock on Pinkie's door. Looking around, and waiting for any sort of response from inside the house. I waited around, dressed in just a t-shirt and pair of shorts. I had gotten to be a friend with Pinkie when she was curious and first to see me at the portal, with her new form, and completely naked back then, it was quite the sight though.

Pinkie dashed to the door, almost catapulting through it as she grinned and yanked you inside, saying “you didn’t tell me who to invite, so I figured you wanted a private birthday bash.” She practically vibrated as she pushed him towards the table with a small cake that said ‘Happy B-Day Buddy!’ In a garish shade of red on a light, almost beige frosted background, bedecked with chocolate chips. “And you told me once you like coffee, so I got coffee flavored frosting, and added a little coffee to the batter, but just a smidge, and no grounds!”

“W-woah, this is a lot Pinkie.” Looking over the cake, and then back at Pinkie. “This is amazing Pinkie, and I guess it’s good if it’s just you and me for this party Pinkie, the two of us can have fun all by ourselves together.” Chuckling as I slide a finger across some of the frosting, tasting it. “Mmm, this is really good Pinkie.”

She smiles and hugs him tightly, saying “I didn’t know if you wanted a stripper to jump out of the cake, but that seemed like the sort of thing you ask about, so I opted to go the safe route,” that... and between everything else about the party, it had slipped her mind. Still, she probably would have done it herself,.... certainly not because she’d been harboring feelings for him, no siree!

“Hmm, well now I kinda want a stripper here. Think of anyone that could do it that’s here right now Pinkie? I mean, I could always strip here at my own party if you wanna see?” Chuckling as I was unsure of what she would want to try at the party.

“How about we make it a game? Parties always need a good game or two!” She beamed, bouncing up and down (which did very interesting things to her curves. She wasn’t fat, but she wasn’t skinny either.all that cake, and all that running around, had blessed her with enough padding to compliment her chest and backside, without being unattractive) before saying “I’ll explain the rules: We both strip, and whoever loses has to....” she thought up a stake that would be fun, “kiss the winner anywhere they ask, once.”

“Alright then Pinkie, that sounds fair.” Already knowing where I wanted her to kiss me as I look down at my pants. Grabbing the bottom of my t-shirt as I slowly begin to strip it off in front of her. “I’ll start then, I look forward to winning Pinkie.”

She bit her lower lip. Truth be told, she did have a thing for him, and this was a great excuse to see him nude. She squirmed a bit, although whether it was pinkie being pinkie, or her arousal, was difficult to tell, and she liked it that way. She shimmied out of her shorts, revealing a pink silk low-rise boy short panties with blue lacy trim.

“Woah, and here I was expecting some balloons across those Pinkie.” Looking over her, now revealed legs. I decided to take off my own pants now, revealing my boxer briefs, a slight outline of my cock across the front, the tip slightly peaking from one of the openings of the legs of it.

Her mouth waters as she turns around, pulling her shirt up slowly to reveal the balloons stitched into the back of her panties, three per cheek. “Who said they didn’t have any?” She laughed, closing her eyes and imagining that shaft deep inside her.... she dropped her shirt and reached back, slipping off her bra and dropping it to the ground, before turning to face him and pulling her shirt down taut against her erect nipples.

"W-woah. Um, yeah." Looking at her butt as she showed the balloons, as well as took off her bra was amazing, but from the moment when I could see her nipples through her shirt, I kinda could tell what was going on, as I smirked. Now finally grabbing the hem of my boxer briefs, slowly sliding them down, my cock now being revealed as I slid them off. It as thick, and already slightly hard.

She couldn’t help but rub her thighs together, looking down and slipping her panties down off of her hips, a thin strand of cunt-honey connecting them before she gulps and walks forward to lean against him, sliding her shirt up so that the fabric went across his skin, before tossing it aside, her skin against his now, with his cock pressed against her soft stomach. “I think we both know I lost... but could I have a kiss anyway?”

"I think you can, where do you want that kiss Pinkie?" Looking down to see her breasts pressed against my chest, and I could feel her soft stomach pressing against my cock. Blushing deeply as I reach around to grope her ass. My cock throbbing lightly against her as I wait for her response to my question, watching her, looking over her body.

She moans and bends over slightly, face against his shoulder as she slowly steps away, taking a seat at the edge of the table and slowly spreading her legs to reveal a moist, ready snatch. “I can figure out where you want your kiss, so...” she ran a hand across her groin and laughs, but this was different from her usual innocent giggles. This laugh was low, throaty... lustful. “Don’t worry. I’ll try not to wrap my legs around you too tightly. I just want to be ready for you.”

"Don't mind if I do then." Smirking, I get down onto my knees, kissing across her pussy lips as I chuckle lightly, my cock hard and ready for her to kiss when I was finished as I look up at her. "And you might know where I want it, so you'll know exactly what to do then when you do it." I begin to lick across her lips as I chuckle. "Its like a french kiss."

“Oh don’t worry, I think I know,” I slowly kiss my way down you body, hands gliding down your arms until my fingers intertwined with yours, my lips wrapping around your shaft as my tongue swirls around the head. I squirm and spread my legs a bit, letting my pussy drop onto the floor as I begin to suck.

"Mmm, just like that Pinkie." I moan out, enjoying the softness of her tongue around my tip, and her mouth around my shaft. Grabbing a handful of her hair as I look down at her, moaning lightly as my cock throbbed in her mouth. "K-keep kissing Pinkie, it feels really good." I say between moans as I enjoy the sight and feeling of her blowjob.

I moan and begin to finger myself, glancing up at you and chuckling as I begin to bob my head. I was plunging three fingers in and out, impressed with the size of it. It was almost as big as... well, a horse. The head was interested, and as I gently pull back the foreskin, I made a small “hm,” curious as to what it was.

"Ahh" Moaning out as the foreskin was slid back, my cock throbbed and twitched lightly. The tip of my cock dripped a drop of precum onto your tongue as I look down at you. It had a faint taste of honey to it as it reached your tongue, and by process of thought, the thick load at the end would be even sweeter than this.

I laugh and swallow with a grin, before going back to sucking, my He hand that wasn’t busy jilling me off stroking whatever length wasn’t already enveloped in my hot, wet mouth. I suck on your pillar like it was straw, whining as I draw closer to my own orgasm, eyelids fluttering open and shut, before staying half-lidded, a blush on my cheeks.

Moaning out louder, my cock twitches in your mouth and hand, getting closer to orgasm as you continued. My cock throbbed as I could feel myself deep inside your wet, warm mouth, as well as your soft hand. My cock getting ready to cum soon as I looked down at you, watching and waiting.

I hummed and moaned along the length of it, grabbing your hips and forcing myself to base with a gag, unable to hold back my own orgasm any longer, a small squirt of cum hitting the floor between my legs as I shiver in delight, throat trying to gulp down anything that came out.

Back
Top Bottom