Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A vacation fit for a saint (Saber Arturia and Potter-kun)

Revelations

King of bones with a coral crown
Supporter
It was a sunny morning on a nameless beach in France, and with the sun just beginning to warm up the sandy shore and lapping waves, it was not without it’s pleasures. A gentle breeze, the aforementioned warm sun, and utterly pleasant company. Few could compare to the vision of beauty that waded out onto the shore, her blue eyes almost mirroring the endless waves ahead of her, and her rich, long blonde hair braided back with a few delicate bangs and tufts to frame her vibrant yet mature face, lips curled briefly into a smile. With her wedge sandals leaving little indents on the dunes, the woman was dressed in a simple pink hoodie, offset by a side-strung, black bikini bottom that left a hint of her midriff between the zipped up hoodie, and her bottoms. The pink top strained against her chest, obviously hiding something within them as she briefly tugged at the strings with one hand, and hefted an umbrella within the other as she continued forth.

As her hair swayed in the breeze that faced against her, her free hand soon shielded her eyes as she gave out a light gasp, somewhat taken by surprise, but otherwise determined on her mission. She had to find the best place on the beach of course – not just for her… But the one most important to her as well – her master. Jeanne was servant, conjured with magecraft and given life anew, though while servants usually partook in wars, their battle for now was over. And to the gentle saint, she had promised her master that they would go on vacation afterward… So there she was, looking for the perfect spot to set up the tent, and relax as she waited for him to join her.

Michael let out a blissful sigh as he stretched and looked out upon the beach before him. It was truly a beautiful day, the sun was shining and the breeze felt amazing on his bare chest. He wore a simple pair of blue swimming trunks and his well toned and muscular chest glistened in the sunlight. He was grateful to be here with his servant today; the way they had fought had been hard and long...but they had saved the world together. They had saved all the people, good and evil and they had saved the beauty of the beach that was before them. He watched as Jeanne moved around the beach, looking fro the perfect spot. His smile widened at the sight, she was truly a precious girl.

He waved at her from a distance as moved from their car down to the beach, his sandels leaving tracks next to Jeanne's own. "I think here is good, don't you think?" He asked her with a small chuckle as he motioned to the spot around them. It gave them a perfect view of the beach and the beautiful blue ocean glimmering in the light of high noon. It was also a somewhat isolated spot so they could enjoy each others company without being too bothered by others.

“Ah… Here, this looks good.” The young woman agreed, her smile becoming even more pronounced as she set the umbrella into the ground and steadied it, soon unfurling the canvas as she looked over the area for just a moment. Giving out a light breath of air, the saint soon stretched – more of her stomach becoming visible along with a more toned, pronounced look at her thick thighs and full rear which her bikini so lovingly hugged against. “This looks like a lovely spot. I’m glad we decided to go to France, it had been so long since i’ve seen it… The singularity we visited felt so real but I wanted to show you an authentic look at the beauty of my homeland.” Jeanne spoke, a hand moving to her zipper as she slowly began to lower it – the sound of it being undone a subtle one as her top became visible. While it would cover most adequately, given the size of her chest her breasts still wantonly spilled out of it, as barely anything could cover one like herself in the first place. Before long however she had the zipper completely undone, leaving her in just the black bikini as she moved to rest relax softly against the pole, chest rising and falling faintly with every breath she took.

Michael's eyes were locked onto Jeanne's beautiful figure; he hoped she wouldn't notice him staring too much as he brought up a chair that was nearby. There seemed to be only one at the moment. When she mentioned wanting to come to France, Michael couldn't help but give her a large smile, full of affection. "It's beautiful, Jeanne...just like you." As she undid her top, her breasts becoming even more visible, just barely contained by her bikini he couldn't help but lick his lips as he took a seat on the chair, laying out before patting an open spot on the long chair next to him.

"Here, Jeanne. It's big enough for the two of us. Lay down and relax for a bit. You've earned it." Michael encouraged her, almost commanding her with kindness to obey. He wanted her to relax and be happy, the war had drained them both.

There was much to behold when it came to Jeannes figure, as her hand arm came to rest just under her breast, those youthful cheeks of hers grew a shade pinker as she heard the compliment. "I thank you, it's been some time since i've been out of the armor and not wielding my flag in battle. It's almost hard to remember I am a woman too..." The saint trailed off, giving a not as she soon relaxed against the towel, resting her head against her arms as one of her full legs was partially raised, giving a good view of her laying figure. "It has been some time since we relaxed. Would you join me, master? I couldn't be here without you, of course."

"You are a beautiful and wonderful woman, Jeanne. I'm happy to be by your side." Michael smiled as he watched Jeanne lay down. He felt his face heat up in a blush as he nodded his head slightly. "If that is quite alright, Jeanne. It might be a little cramped, I hope you don't mind." He said with a slightly nervous chuckle as he laid down next to her. He head came to rest slightly on her shoulder as his crotch pressed up against her side, one of his hands landing on her thigh and giving it a gentle rub as he nuzzled his face into Jeanne's neck softly.

"I hope this is okay?" He asked, unsure if the girl was comfortable with this kind of physical affection or not.

As Michael continued to compliment her, she couldn't help but have that pink shade to her cheeks blossom into a more rose colored red before the young master soon leaned back into her. her body was wonderfully soft of course, warm not just from the heat of the sun, but naturally so. "It's more than okay, Master... Do not worry." She spoke after a moment, nuzzling back into him as her full thigh was rubbed and caressed. A pleasant sigh escaped her lips as she did so, eyes closing as she seemed to relax in the palm of her lover.

Michael smiled and gently kissed Jeanne's cheek, his own cheeks flushing slightly as he continued to gently rub her thigh, squeezing her soft and warm skin beneath his digits as he felt a bulge slowly but surely starting to grow in his trunks, rubbing up and poking against Jeanne's side. He began to plant soft kisses up and down Jeanne's neck as his hand on his thigh slowly began to move itself upwards, towards her woman good, his fingers gently rubbing at her labia through the fabric of her bottoms, his digits feeling where her clitoris was and giving that a playful rub as well.

"How is this, Jeanne?" Michael asked again, his mouth moving to her ear now. He nibbled and sucked on her earlobe as he continued to tease and pleasure his servant and his lover.

Back
Top Bottom