Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FxF, FxFu. SweetAbby's roleplay ideas

SweetAbbyGirl

Planetoid
Hiya all!

I am a submissive girl looking for partners to roleplay with. You do not have to be dominant to play with me but know I will always play submissive.

Now on to the boring stuff!

Length:
My style of writing tends to reflect my partners. That being said I do have a minimum of at least one detailed paragraph (at least 4 lines). If you write multiple paragraphs I will do my best to match your length without putting in too much unneeded fluff.

Frequency:
I have a life and I know you guys do to so I'm not picky. If it takes you a few days that's fine but please let me know if there is a delay or you aren't enjoying it. I'm a nice girl I promise I won't hate you :) That being said if you can reply multiple times in a day I will love you and be much more invested in the roleplay.

Kinks/Limits:
This will widely vary based on our roleplay. That said I am a kinky girl ;). I'm very open to suggestions and other kinks that I don't list. There are a few things I won't do though. Toilet, violence (a few exceptions), humiliation, unrealistic proportions (I'm sorry a two foot long dick does not interest me), and a few others that I have probably forgotten. Just tell me what you like or want and I will probably say yes.

Where: I prefer to rp in PM but I will do email.

Now the fun stuff!

Pairings: (open to F and Futa) The ones on the right are what I prefer
Parent/Daughter
Teacher/Student
Sibling/Little Sister
Aunt/Niece
Roommates
Gf/Gf
Gf Parent/Gf
Gf/Gf Little Sister
Bffs
Bff's Mom/Bff
Strangers
Boss/Secretary
Doctor/Patient
Doctor/Nurse
Neighbors
Celebrity

Don't be afraid to come with your own pairings :)

Settings:
I prefer modern time slice of life style roleplay with a 40/60 to 60/40 of smut to story ratio. We can come up with the stories together based on the pairing unless you have one in mind.
That being side I do not mind a well thought out fantasy setting. I'm a bit picky on these so I won't bother giving a list. Feel free to come to me with your idea and I'll see if I can make it work.

I hope you guys have a wonderful day and thanks for looking at my thread :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom