Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Birth of an Incubus (Yummy x Dancingfennelfox)

Yummyfuta

Star
Quinn had been feeling....off all day, like something was...different in some way, not quite right, not quite normal, but he'd never been able to put his finger on it. During the course of the day his body had occasionally felt a little weird, odd sensations in his head, his back, even just above his butt, though they had passed quite quickly. He'd also caught himself staring a little more than he normally would at the various girls at school, especially the ones showing a little more skin, though he'd managed to stop himself before it got to the point of getting caught, or at least if anyone had caught him they hadn't said anything. Even at lunch the food just hadn't seemed to satisfy him, as if he had hungered for something else. The only thing he could think that might have changed recently was that he'd gotten another year older, it had been his birthday recently, or at least the closest approximation to his birthday that anybody could figure out. It might have seemed strange to now know when your own birthday was, but Quinn had been adopted as a baby and his adoptive parents had never been quite sure of his date of birth, so they'd made a best guess for when to celebrate his birthday, unbeknownst to anyone they just happened to have been a week or so early.

Now though the day was nearly done and Quinn was sitting in the library with his best friend, the pair of them the only ones left there by this time of the day. They had been given a big assignment at school so the two were sitting there studying, books piled on the table all around the pair of them, papers and notes all over the place. "Ugh....I can hardly concentrate..." Quinn rubbed at his eyes, the unusual feelings returning and this time they weren't going away like the had before. "I just feel....weird" He sighed, fidgeting a little, his body starting to grow a little more uncomfortable as the unusual feelings intensified. "Maybe I should call it a night or something..." He fidgeted more, reaching up to start rubbing at his head, then trying to reach around and rub at his shoulder blades, squirming around before suddenly hunching over, letting out a squeak of pain. "A-ah!"

He closed his eyes tightly as the pain intensified, reaching up and grasping at his head as it almost felt like it was splitting apart. Suddenly he felt something beneath his fingers, like something was coming out of his head. He gasped, then cried out again as the pain in his back intensified, the back of his shirt suddenly starting to bulge as if something were emerging from him. Quinn did his best, trying, willing to hold back whatever it was, but he couldn't do it, he couldn't fight the overwhelming urges of his body. A moment later the back of his shirt ripped apart, wings emerging from the shredded fabric. On his head horns sprouted and pushed out past his fingers, before finally a long, smooth black tail emerged from the waistline of his pants.
Quinn dropped onto the table, panting as the pain passed, adjusting to his new body, whilst pheromones began to pour out from him, and the hunger from before began to intensify, but it wasn't a hunger for food.

Henley looked at Quinn worried. It wasn't like him not to be able to concentrate on something. He was a very good student, most of the time competing with her to be top of the class. She fussed with her blonde curls and sighed closing her textbook. "Maybe we should call it a night Qbert." Henley always had a soft spot fur Quinn. People often teased her about when were they going to get married and have kids making her turn nine shades of red because Quinn had never shown interest in her like that. Plus he never picked up on her flirting anyways. So there was no point in being interested.

She looked up startled when he screamed and she pushed back from the table in shock as the strange transformation began to take place. "Quinn?! Quinn!!" Henley raced to his side and placed a hand on his shoulder looking around to find anybody. "Help!! Somebody help us!!" When the horns burst from his skull, her grey eyes widened and she stepped away from him. "Q-quinn?" Her heart began to race as she took in his form, her body trembling in fear. Whatever this thing was, she wasn't sure it was Quinn.

"Q-quinn?" Her voice wavered as some curls fell in her face and her white shirt fell off her shoulder revealing pale skin. She bite her lip as she stepped closer, her body reacting to the unknown pheromones and her core beginning to moisten and throb with need. At the moment she was too stuck in fear to notice her nipples hardening with desire as she took in all the changes. From his wings, to his horns, to the tail, Henley stared at it all. "Wh-what are you?"

Quinn panted for breath as he recovered, his hands on the table as he stared down at it, his wings and tail both twitching instinctively as he was mostly unaware that he actually had them. Still, the pain was gone and that was something, and the unusual feelings...they weren't gone but they were different, and somehow they felt more natural now. He could hear Henley's voice, but it sounded so far off, almost like an echo, though it became clearer every time she spoke, until finally his mind seemed to catch up with his body. Taking one more slow, deep breath Quinn slowly stood upright, his wings stretching out to the sides as he looked up at her. "Henley...? I...I'm ok I just...I felt a little weird there for a second" He smiled lightly, though noticed her shoulder had been exposed, and he couldn't help but stare at her exposed skin, licking his lips without even realising it.

As he went to take a step closer to reassure her he felt something strange, then finally one of his wings curved around into his view. "Gah!" He jumped, clearly shocked and surprised, no wiser than Henley was about just what had happened to him. When he followed the wing back to his, well, back, he squeaked and jumped again, quickly looking around and spotting the other wing, then his tail flicked around. When he grasped that though he gasped sharply, though this gasp was most clearly one of pleasure, his body releasing another burst of pheromone as his hands stroked at the sensitive tail, until he forced himself to let go of it. "H-Henley? I...what's going on? What's happening to me...?" His stomach grumbled slightly in hunger, but it was more than his stomach, his very being ached, hungered, but it wasn't for food. He wasn't sure what it was for but...he got the distinct feeling that Henley could provide it to him.

"I um...Henley it's still me. I just...we'll figure this out I'm sure" Quinn laughed nervously, taking another step towards her, his pheromone only growing stronger as he did. As he looked at her Quinn couldn't help noticing that his friends nipples had hardened and were quite visible through her shirt, bringing a flush to his cheeks. "Uh....is it um...a little cold in here or something?" He laughed nervously again, nodding down at her chest.

Henley swallowed thickly her thighs clenching together involuntarily. She was a virgin and didn't exactly know what her body was doing to itself. At his comment she looked down and squeaked turning her back towards him, hiding herself. "Oh my god Quinn don't look!" She was bright red at the fact that her best friend (and possibly longest crush) had been staring at her chest. She covered herself in embarrassment and hide her face in her hands. At the moment she wanted nothing more than to rip Quinn's clothes off his body and let him be her first but she knew that wasn't about to happen. "What do you think caused this?" She asked her back turned still. "You kind of look like a bat." She giggled turning to look at him over her shoulder.

Her heart skipped a beat when she looked in his eyes and she turned back around trying to get herself to calm down but her body was feeling so sensitive and even her bra brushing her nipples was making her wet and needy. She was trying her best to ignore the feelings of want but some of them over powered her. "Quinn," she lilted softly. "C-can I tell you something?" Her thighs clenched again and she had to fight back a moan of pleasure and a whimper of neediness. "I-i..... I feel....." She didn't know what she felt, she had never felt this before. "I can't describe it...' Her hands rubbed up and down her arms trying to calm herself down.

She wanted her shirt off and desperately. But she wasn't going to do anything stupid around her best friend. "Quinn..." His name came out in a breathy moan.

Quinn couldn't help but laugh softly at Henley's reaction, when she suddenly turned around to put her back to him, though it ended up giving him a nice view of the exposed skin on her back too where her shirt had fallen down her shoulder a little, and now he could stare all he wanted without her seeing, or at least not until she looked back over her shoulder at him anyway, where she'd be able to see him looking her up and down, looking at her in a way he hadn't before, in a way of desperation and need, of raw carnal want. "Like a bat? I...yeah I guess I kinda do...or like some devil out of a movie or something right?" He smiled to her, a sweet smile, but there was something else behind it too.

"Sure, you can tell me anything Henley, you know that" He watched her carefully, wondering what was wrong with her. It wasn't like Henley to be like this, of the two of them she was normally the more confident and outgoing one. Seeing her like this, so flustered, it was really unusual. But still, as she kept her back to him, rubbed at her arms, he slowly moved in a little closer, reaching out to gently place his hands on her shoulders, one on her bare skin and the other on her clothes. "What is it Henley....?" He leaned in as she almost moaned his name, now so close that his breath was directly against her ear. Quinn wasn't quite sure what he was doing, it was like he was being driven by an instinct he'd never felt before.

Between his legs his pants were becoming uncomfortably tight, his arousal increasing by the second. More than that he could feel it....he was...bigger than before down there...and the instinct to put it to use was growing continually. "Henley I feel...a little weird too...." His mouth was now almost right against her ear, the heat from his body radiating almost as much as the pheromone, and Henley would be able to feel the large, hard bulge in Quinn's pants bump up against her butt. The first time it pulled back quickly, but a few moments later Quinn seemed to shift forwards and let the bulge rest against her, the boy only partially aware he was doing it on a conscious level.

"Yeah the devil." She giggled lighthearted but froze when she felt his hands on her back. They skin to skin contact seemed to have amped up her arousal even more. Her breasts were so uncomfortable in her bra, each rub sent waves of pleasure to her core. She had never known someone could feel like this as this was all foreign to her. " Quinn.... " Henley whispered his name again, her eyes darkening to a stormy gray with lust. She leaned back into his touch and craved his lips on her skin. She wanted him and wanted him bad.

The close proximity had Henley going mad. She turned in his arms and looked up at him, completely oblivious to the changes because Her arousal was so high. "Quinn.... Why don't you ever pay attention to me like the other girls?" She rocked her hips against his budge and traced her hands up his shoulders locking them behind his neck. She bit her lip and leaned up on her tip toes to be eye to eye with him. "I stopped seeing you as a best friend a few months ago, Quinn." She whispered. "I really like you." She didn't know what was coming over her but her eyes were on his lips as she rocked her hips into his once more.

She shivered in his arms and rubbed her fingers up to his horns touching them lightly. She should have been afraid, terrified even because no human just grows horns and a tail suddenly but she wasn't because all she saw was Quinn. Her eyes found his again and she but her lip, the other side of her shirt falling off her shoulder, the swell of her breasts now visible. She arched against him and stared up at her best friend, the boy Henley has grown to love far more than a friend. She wanted him desperately. She didn't know about the pheromones he was leaking. All she knew was that this was the moment she had been dreaming about since freshman year. Henley was going to wait for his next move. Hell she had waited this long.

When Henley turned in his arms Quinn didn't move away, he just continued to press his crotch against her, the bulge now incredibly uncomfortable, his underwear and pants straining against the steel hard rod within that was now bigger than before. He looked at her face, her words somewhat lost once again, sounding almost distant to him as new instincts and feelings overwhelmed him. It was taking all of his willpower to hold himself back, but more and more he was thinking...why? Why was he holding himself back? Why not just let go? When the other side of her shirt fell a little, Quinn's eyes glanced down at her cleavage, watching it rise and fall with every breath she took. That was it, that was the last bit of stimulation he needed to push over the edge, his resistance finally snapping.

Without any further hesitation, and without a word, Quinn suddenly leaned forwards, his lips pressing firmly against Henley's, his tongue thrusting into her mouth as he kissed her hard, passionately. His hands moved from her shoulders, instead going down and grasping her butt, squeezing the cheeks and pulling her body firmly against his, his bulge grinding against her crotch and stomach, his chest pressing against her overly sensitive breasts and hardened nipples. But kissing her didn't just feel good, it also felt satisfying, satisfying in a way he wouldn't have expected. Kissing her somehow satisfied, if only slightly, the aching hunger inside of him. He wasn't yet aware that he had fed upon some of the building sexual energy emanating from Henley's body, but he was aware that he wanted more of it, much much more.

After a few moments Quinn broke the kiss, licking at his lips as he savoured the taste. "Henley....I....I want more....I need more...." He panted slightly, his hands starting to slide up her butt, grasping the hem of her shirt and started to tug it upwards. More pheromone flowed from Quinn's body, practically bathing Henley in it, the aphrodisiac effect in it now stronger than ever before due to Quinn's state of ever more heightened arousal.

Henley squeaked as he pulled her against him but she melted into the kiss instantly. Her hands slid their way from his shoulders to the back of his hair locking him in place. She whimpered softly as he pulled away wanting him to come back to her. She swallowed slightly and moved down kissing his neck sucking lightly at the skin almost marking him in her own way. She bit her lip as his hands moved to the hem of her shirt and nodded, pupils blown with need and lust. She helped him pull it over her head, revealing a black lace bra covering relatively average sized breasts. Pulling the shirt over them caused Henley to moan quietly, her core dripping now with how wet she was. "Quinn...... I need you please."

Her fingers found their way to the bulge in his jeans and traced over it lightly. Henley didn't know what cam over her because she was never this forward when it came to sex and making out although Quinn was her first kiss. With one hands she unsnapped her bra and released her breasts to the cool air, her nipples hard and oh so sensitive. "Quinn..... Please..." She whimpered with so much need her voice cracked. Henley had no idea that he was actually doing this to her, the aphrodisiacs his body was releasing, but in the back of her mind she didn't care. For so long she had dreams of Quinn being her first and now they were coming true.

Henley pressed herself up against him, rubbing herself on him like a cat in heat. Her hands moved to his back and the base of his newly formed wings. Grey eyes moved to his as she did this leaning in to kiss him one more time. "I want you..." She breathed against his lips defenseless against his pheromones. At this point she didn't even care if someone came in and saw them in this state. Let them be jealous, she thought.

She didn't need to say please, Quinn intended to give himself to her all the same....he probably couldn't stop himself by this point actually. His body was being driven by instincts he never knew he had, infact they were instincts he hadn't had until just recently. He pulled Henley's shirt up over her head, if he hadn't done that now there was a good chance he would have just ripped it off of her completely, his arms infused with new strength he'd never had before, more than enough to rip the thin fabric of her clothing should he need to. As her bra was removed he shivered at the sight of her bare breasts, a sight he had fantasised about so many times before, but the fantasy had never lived up to the incredible reality.

As Henley's hand ran over the bulge in Quinn's pants he grunted and shivered, his hips grinding up against her hand a little more, but the fabric was starting to get annoying, even moreso than simply being tight and uncomfortable. He couldn't stand it anymore, and as much as he hated to release his grasp on Henley's body he needed to get these pants off, not just his pants he needed to get all of his clothes off. With a slight growl Quinn's hands reached down, grasping his pants and managing to unfasten them before he became too frustrated, then grasped both them and his underwear, tugging them down. He grunted as his cock sprang free, now even larger than it ever had been before and as hard as steel, pre-cum glistening at the tip.

"Henley" Quinn's voice had a far more seductive tone to it now, though it was rather difficult to tell in their lust driven states. He leaned in to kiss her once more, his hands reaching up to now grasp Henley's bare breasts, squeezing them firmly, his thumbs flicking across her hard nipples, whilst his bare cock was now prodding up against her crotch, silently cursing the fact that she still had some clothing left. He didn't care where they were, hew as more than willing to take her right here in the library, no matter how long they were going at it.

Her breath caught in her throat as his hands ran across her breasts and her heart sped up, practically to the point that she thought she was going to have a heart attack. Henley's fingers traced down his chest pulling what was left of his shirt off and they made their way to the base of his member. Grey eyes opened and met his before moving down his jaw and nipping all the way to his shoulder. Her hands left his newly exposed member and took his hands in hers before moving them to the button of her shorts. Henley bit her lip and kissed him once more, pushing her breasts into his chest. Using his hands, she pushed her shorts off, leaving her in black, lacy underwear.

Henley stepped back from him, biting her lip and motioning him in between the shelving units. She leaned against the wall smiling and tilting her head cutely at him. So many times she had dreamed of this moment happening. Quinn had always been looking at other girls while Henley's attention had been on him. But now, now things were finally looking in her favor. Words no longer could leave her lips as the lust fogging her brain made her only focus on one thing, how badly she needed him inside her. Her blonde curls fell over her shoulder, grazing the tops of her breasts and framed her darkened eyes making her look like a goddess. She was never a vain person, Quinn knew this, but she would do anything to impress him. Part of Henley hoped she looked sexy for him, this was her first time after all. The other half of her was so consumed by need that she truly didn't care as long he pinned her down and took her. Henley wanted him to slam her against the wall and take her right there, to take her virginity, to make her his. She could see a few bruises forming on his neck where she had bit and sucked until the skin was red and blotchy. She somewhat smiled at that and looked up at him through her lashes. "Quinn...." Henley whimpered softly, her fingers reaching down to trace her core through her underwear.

Quinn's cock continued to poke and prod at Henley's crotch, pushing up against her underwear almost in frustration. When she pulled away he had to hold back a whine of frustration, but licked his lips as she stood, practically posing for him like that. He couldn't hold it back anymore, couldn't stand anymore waiting. All of his new instincts and urges were starting to overpower him. Somehow he was also picking up on Henley's desires, it was like he could sense her lust, more than that he could sense what she wanted him to do...to pin her down and take her, and that was something he was more than happy to do. With almost inhuman speed he had moved forwards, pinning Henley up against one of the bookshelves as he kissed her once more, one hand grasping one of her breasts, the other going down to her underwear.

He made an attempt to pull it down, but when it took more than second he growled in frustration, increased strength just tugging and ripping the underwear from her instead to leave her completely naked. Quinn's bare cock was now rubbing against the tip of Henley's pussy, but without any further hesitation he thrust up, burying the entirety of his cock inside of her in a single thrust, releasing a loud moan as he did so, pinning Henley a little more firmly against the bookshelf behind her, his cock twitching inside. This was Quinn's first time as well, though this new body was going to ensure it was far from the last, he didn't yet know that he needed it now to survive. He could already feel the hunger that had been gnawing at him all day starting to ease, but he needed more, much more. After allowing them both a few moments to get used to the sensation Quinn began to pull his cock back out of her, only drawing it halfway before thrusting back in.

Henley gasped as he entered her, pain ripping through her very being. She whimpered softly at the foreign feeling, not knowing where he began and she ended. Laying her head on his shoulder she took a deep breath feeling him ready to move again. Swallowing hard Henley looked up and kissed him softly moaning against his lips when he thrust back inside her. This was such an odd feeling for her. It hurt but also she had never felt such pleasure before in her life. She craved more. Wrapping her legs around his waist she held herself up against the bookshelf and moaned or loud throwing her head back. Her breasts bounced with every thrust on his part and she but her lip when he roughly grabbed one of them, the calloused hands making her tremble.

Being new to this, Henley didn't know what the pressure building in her core was. She leaned in and sucked tenderly on Quinn's neck leaving a blotchy bruise in its wake. A warm sensation and a buildup in her core made Henley moan in his ear, her breasts bouncing against his chest. "Q-quinn....... I...I think I'm...." She moaned in staccato with his thrusts. The virgin walls of her pussy clenched around his cock milking him deeper inside her. The build-up of pressure slowly became too much to bear and Henley called out his name as she came all over his rigid member. Henley clenched her teeth whimpering as he kept thrusting and tried to catch her breath. That was her very first orgasm. Part of her wanted to smile but her lust fogged brain could only focus on Quinn still being nurtured to the hilt inside her. "Quinn...." She whispered nibbling on his ear lobe, reaching sound to the base of his spine to trace her fingers over his tail lightly.

Quinn grunted with every thrust, clutching to Henley as he slid her up and down his cock, his wings twitching in pleasure, his tail thrashing around. When he felt Henley's body start to tighten up, her breathing quicken, he only started to thrust harder and faster, instincts pushing him to drive her over the edge, both for her pleasure and his own satisfaction. As Henley came at last Quinn could almost feel her pleasure, but more than that his body was absorbing the energy that her orgasm was exuding, feeding on it, and oh it was so glorious. The hunger within him was finally being satisfied in some meaningful way, though it was far from fully sated yet. Throughout Henley's orgasm Quinn kept thrusting into her, driving deep into her despite the way she was tightening up and trying to milk him.

Once she seemed to have settled a little Quinn's hands moved, suddenly grasping Henley by her firm, smooth ass cheeks, lifting her up away from the bookshelf, Quinn's rather impressive new strength holding her up rather easily and carrying her a few feet, setting her down to now lay on one of the library tables. His hands shifted quickly, grabbing Henley's legs and throwing them up over his shoulders. Looking down at her Quinn smiled, then licked his lips, before starting to thrust into her once more, the new angle meaning his cock could penetrate even deeper into her than before.

Henley's gasps caught in her throat as he lifted her from their previous position. Quinn had never been a gym rat and Henley knew while she didn't weigh that much, Quinn would never normally be able to lift her. This turned her on that much more. Her back hit the cold flat surface of the desk and arched up sucking in a quick breath before gripping his hands. "Omigod Quinn..." A groan left her lips as he continued to thrust into her, a climax building once more in her core. "Q....quinn." She whimpered out, breathless and needy. "Please....Please harder!" She screamed as he hit her g spot in rapid succession making her toes curl in pleasure. Henley needed to come again but wanted to hold out until Quinn came within her. Her grey eyes met his and she almost begged him to touch her. "Please....Please come in me...please!"

Quinn was barely aware of what Henley was saying now, he was so focused on pleasure that words seemed to have lost all meaning. He didn't need words right now though, he could feel what she wanted, it was like his body knew exactly what to do in order to pleasure her, knew every exact spot to drive his cock against, every part of her breasts to grasp and squeeze his fingers into in order to give her the most pleasure possible. And finally he could feel what she wanted, what she needed, what they both needed. With a few final hard thrusts Quinn finally drove his cock as deep into Henley as he possibly could, cum erupting from his cock in inhuman volumes, flooding the girls insides, spurt after spurt pumping deep inside of her as Quinn finally felt her pleasure washing over him, his body feeding upon it.

Henley cried out in pleasure after finally feeling him come inside her. However she felt bloated as he was stuffing her with come, Her stomach beginning to bloat with the amount. Another odd thing was her breasts were beginning to tingle. Not like when he was playing with them and biting them, this was different. She was unaware that her breasts were growing and pushing out into his hands, get nipples growing and thickening as well. They were becoming more sensitive as he touched them. As she came down from her high, Her breasts were still growing, now pushing out from her original B cups to double D's. Her lungs were desperate for oxygen as her heartbeat slowed down from the adrenaline rush. Henley tipped her head back and stared at the ceiling biting her lip. The love bites on her neck burned as she took deep breaths. Realization hit her hard. She had just been fucked by her best friend. Her best friend whom she had a crush on for 2 years. Was this a dream? Not to mention her best friend had horns and wings. Her newly enlarged breasts jiggled with each breath as she tried to sit up, his cock still inside her. "Quinn...."

Quinn could feel her breasts growing in his hands but for some reason he didn't freak out, somewhere in the back of his mind it seemed like this was natural. His hands just continued to squeeze, fingers sinking into the growing flesh even as Henley's stomach bulged outward as her belly continued to fill with more and more of his thick cum. Finally though he started to come down from his orgasm, the flow of semen beginning to slow down, until finally it stopped, Quinn's cock giving a few final twitches inside of Henley's body before finally going still. His body had sucked its fill of sexual energy from her for the time being, his new body finally satisfied. "Ungh...." Quinn took a few deep breaths as his conscious mind almost 'rebooted' now that they were done, the boy taking a step back, his cock sliding out of Henley's body slowly.
"Ah" He grunted as he finally slipped free, allowing his incredible amounts of cum to start flowing back out of her. "H-Henley? I....oh wow..." He blinked as he stared at the sight before him, Henley laying on a library table, breasts now much larger than before, stomach bulging with cum. "I....I know what we did but...oh my..."

Her stomach deflated as the cum rushed out of her staining the workspace. Henley laid there quietly and tried to breathe as slow as she could. Now that she could think clealry, she just realized what happened. Sitting up was a difficult task because she felt like she had a 20 pound weight on her chest. Shaking her head, Henley looked at Quinn and blushed. "Why are you looking at me like that?" That's when she looked down and saw her breasts were enormous. A squeak left her lips because she was too petrified to scream. Her nipples alone had thickened to about the size of markers and each one was so sensitive. "Quinn what the hell happened?"

"I...I uh....I don't know what happened..." Quinn stared down, his hands still grasping her breasts, though as he realised he quickly let go, allowing them to bounce and jiggle free, and now able to see her now larger nipples too. "They just....I mean you just....got bigger all of a sudden after I uh.." He glanced down at her pussy, watching as her stomach was still bulging with cum whilst it poured out of her. "Oh wow....uh...that...all of that came out of me?" Quinn's mind was trying to make sense of this, right now he was a little too confused and overwhelmed to completely freak out.
He glanced away from Henley's naked body to try and give her back a little bit of dignity, only to come face to face with one of his wings, jumping as the memory of the earlier transformation came back to him. "Wh-whoa! I forgot about these.....ah...this...what happened to me must have something to do with what happened to you too. If we can figure out what happened to me then....maybe we can figure you out too?"

Henley nodded and shook her head trying to rid herself of a headache forming. She moved to stand and almost collapsed, her legs being so weak. Everytime her breasts jiggled though she let out a whimper of pleasure since they were almost as sensitive now as her clitoris.

Back
Top Bottom