So Many BIG KINKS, So Little Room -> [Expansion of various types][All Welcome]

Alright, not going to lie, this is a search for a few things and a few things only. More or less, I'm willing to play a female character in any of these situations. These are can be for FxM or FxF. Though I can also do MxM if you happened to stumble across my thread. They're based on expansion, but I am including the various ranges of them.

• Pregnancy: I will not accept "impregnation" RPs as they are pure smut and don't lead to much. So my character or yours will need to be pregnant for this RP to work.
  • Overweight: My character, and/or your character exceeds the maximum for "attractiveness". Awkard clothing, lots of eating, etc. This story will not be one of losing weight and finding one's "new self."
  • Weight Gain: Characters gain weight over time. Whether it is slow or fast, that doesn't matter. Though, here's some inspiration if you feel like going te rapid direction. Click
  • Stuffing/Inflation/Otherwise: As it says. Stuffing RPs will probably lead to weight gain RPs. Inflation is its own thing (no popping). Otherwise... is well... I've been surprised by what people have tempted me with.
  • Soft Vore Big round, uncomfortable bellies that have swallowed prey that has been too large. Why not? Note, I am not excepting Hard Vore. This is only the non-dying, big-bellied kind.
  • Hucow: (or any mixture of half-human hybrid, I do love taurs) The character is, or turns into, a hybrid of human and cow. They gain weight, udders, multiple breasts filled with milk, take on hooves and horns, and possibly are more prone to breeding and pregnancy. This is a good representation of what l like.
  • Expansion I Have Not Thought Of: Like it says!

Ideas to Apply These to:
  • DnD
  • Fantasy
  • Science Fiction
  • Modern Fantasy
  • Supernatural
  • Paranormal
  • Apoctolyptic
  • Supheroes
  • RPG Fandoms (I won't play canon characters)

Quick List of Things I Will Not Do:
  • Dominant and Submissive RPs (Autonomy for both characters please)
  • Non-Con
  • Violence or Torture Inflicted BY our Characters TO our Characters
  • Death and Hard Vore (soft vore is totally fine and one of my faves)
  • Bathroom Activities
  • Incest
  • Characters under the Age of 18

Though, please know that I will require a plot, however flimsy, for this RP. I need it and I will ask your questions and needle you about your character. It makes for an immersive experience. Even if this is one-off or a larger RP, it's going to need some sort of thread to hold it tightly. Hell, I just had an expansion RP turn into a massive RP with lots of lore. I love it. I will respond more to it. Just keep that in mind.

All these ideas can mix or match. I just want some good ole fashion expansion. I can handle [fxm][fxf] or [mxm]. Just let me know your thoughts when you message me. And please do send a PM! Otherwise, I might miss you.

RE: So Many BIG KINKS, So Little Room -> [Open to Everyone]

B-Bump, B-Bump, B-Bump
Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the Request Forums

Back
Top Bottom